david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6734|Comber, Northern Ireland
is that map not out? because when i searched all the severs on bf2 i got that map coming up with 4 people in it
-Leeds-Lad-
+15|6229|Leeds, WestYorkshire

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

CTF is so fun on that map.
Damn!! I was going to say that. Remember making it to the other side getting the flag, grabbing a jeep and actually making it off the ground in a jet. Then you would have like three jets on your ass. Bailing over your flag and pulling your ripcord at the last second and scoring. My heart starts to pound just thinking about it.
Even better is doing the F-14's "Swoop-n-Scoop" technique since it's a two seater. Drop someone off, they get the flag, hold E, and the F-14 flies right over the guy to pick him up. Good times.
yehh no fly zone was brilliant CTF, ur arse would be nipping all the way to the flag with F1 Mirages and migs all over you, DC was the best
-Leeds-Lad-
+15|6229|Leeds, WestYorkshire

david363 wrote:

is that map not out? because when i searched all the severs on bf2 i got that map coming up with 4 people in it
No Fly Zone??? do you mean?
GATOR591957
+84|6622

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Just like wake airshow I'd love to see a map for dogfighting in dcon. It doesnt have to be anything at all, just:
-big. very, very big.
-very long distance before fog
-both sides have access to all jets
-a fully functioning rearm/repair runway that jets can land on
-jets respawn almost instantly

hell even if it's flat with sand textured on it - I don't care, as long as it has everything listed above

oh and of course it will have to be called  DC no fly zone

karma for winnar (or whatever)
There is a Domination mode with all jets, or all littlebirds on El Al.  Great fun for dogfights.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6590|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

GATOR591957 wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Just like wake airshow I'd love to see a map for dogfighting in dcon. It doesnt have to be anything at all, just:
-big. very, very big.
-very long distance before fog
-both sides have access to all jets
-a fully functioning rearm/repair runway that jets can land on
-jets respawn almost instantly

hell even if it's flat with sand textured on it - I don't care, as long as it has everything listed above

oh and of course it will have to be called  DC no fly zone

karma for winnar (or whatever)
There is a Domination mode with all jets, or all littlebirds on El Al.  Great fun for dogfights.
yea i was playin that a bit back, good fun.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6734|Comber, Northern Ireland

-Leeds-Lad- wrote:

david363 wrote:

No Fly Zone??? do you mean?
ya
Souls
+14|6658|Garden City, KS. USA
What was the version of the map where you had to bomb the enemies hangers and radar tower into oblivion?
DankmanHightimes
+24|6495|atlanta GA
i think it was the weapons bunker map. i dont think you can destroy them anymore,i have yet to try this in DCON you could in 1942:dc mod.
']['error
Banned
+630|6639|The Netherlands
sounds like fun

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard