a fly
+105|6649|The netherlands
http://www.afly.nl/movies.html (Streaming + download)

It was just a random recording, just to see if i played better if i had music on or not.
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6332|USA Biznatch!
You sure know how to waste TV missles lol. Shooting through that little space for that 'garage' type thing. Naw, good video though some nice shots.
JAyThaRevo
+31|6292|Austria
ur awesome <3
Chodda
+67|6738
wtf is wrong with the audio
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6308|The | Netherlands

Chodda wrote:

wtf is wrong with the audio
It's dutch

Nice vid!

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-04-21 10:18:47)

a fly
The song is dutch, not a very good choice, but it's not a very good movie so

Thanks for the compliment's
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6459|USA
Waste of time, nothing special just any ordinary round...
ssonrats
+221|6650
Not too bad, but what did you expect?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6459|USA

ssonrats wrote:

Something out of the ordinary maybe, but nope just another video of someone who can hit hovering cobras and sitting still apc's... Why has no one made a video of them hitting an apc on fushe pass? Those things haul ass down those hills.
DooM
+28|6312
Haha I remember you from SOF2, if your the right one im thinking of anyway,  it was on V1.0 of SOF2 though. Do you still play it? Think you were in a clan with DNA, Sundance or w.e?

On the vid tho, its like any other tv'ing movie tbh, kinda gets the same like watching a frag movie of someone playing medic with ak-101 on karkand, alough you do get a unique one popping up now and then.

Also:

"Q. So you dont cheat, but do you use macro's?

A.
Sometimes i do. I need to practise to shoot with and without macros. On a pub however the chance is very low i would use macros, cause theres usualy only lowskillers that cant evade anyway. "

From your site, noob tbh.

Last edited by DooM (2007-04-23 08:06:28)

a fly

elite.mafia wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

Something out of the ordinary maybe, but nope just another video of someone who can hit hovering cobras and sitting still apc's... Why has no one made a video of them hitting an apc on fushe pass? Those things haul ass down those hills.
You can't read can you? It was nothing special this time, it was just a random recording... And dont ever ask those questions unless you have made a good known movie yourself... (Like the guy from code7, Redux).

DooM wrote:

Haha I remember you from SOF2, if your the right one im thinking of anyway,  it was on V1.0 of SOF2 though. Do you still play it? Think you were in a clan with DNA, Sundance or w.e?

On the vid tho, its like any other tv'ing movie tbh, kinda gets the same like watching a frag movie of someone playing medic with ak-101 on karkand, alough you do get a unique one popping up now and then.

Also:

"Q. So you dont cheat, but do you use macro's?

A.
Sometimes i do. I need to practise to shoot with and without macros. On a pub however the chance is very low i would use macros, cause theres usualy only lowskillers that cant evade anyway. "

From your site, noob tbh.
Yeah, ofcourse, its noobish, thats why i put it there -_-'.  Go shoot some tv's at planes and "evading"(just a shitty barrol) and try not to get called a cheater, macro user or whatever. There are just 3 servers that run nice map rotations that i know of, where i can play without beeing bothered by these type of people. And none of them are from clans im in -_-' (I refuse to pay for admin powers, since in a pub i could not use them properly, and for me: i rather play in a server with anoying people, then in a server where good people get kicked by the admin's.) And the last time i used a macro in a public was because i forgot to turn it off after practising with someone... (He knew it was on, also i always tell the truth wether it's on or off.)

And about sof2: Yes, you have the right person. I'm actualy still ashamed that i was a member of that -=GOLD=- clan. I left it cause i could not stand the powerhungry "Dont_Thread", and i turned out to be just as powerhungry when i had my own clan GG . And i do not play that game anymore. Last time i played it (RD Extrame kam2) was pubbing followed by a 1vs1, but i did not get "THE" feeling back
DooM
+28|6312
^

Gold sucked, and yes "don't_tread" was a dumbass but his dad bud bell was funny.

I owned at that game, it used to be packed with noobs but now its 100 times worse, Gold patch is better though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard