Yes.22%22% - 46
Nah.40%40% - 82
If I get shoot out of a plane/chopper yes.23%23% - 48
If I run in their crosshair, no.12%12% - 25
Total: 201
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6488|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Usually when someone TK's me say for the plane or chopper or stands infront of my plane, i will personally make their game so bad they will leave. Thats my way of making them suffer usually because they all love their points.
So yeah, make em suffer lads..it works
Papatango7
+4|6239|Nashville, TN
thanks for the info
Raphi
Banned
+354|6273|Basel, Switzerland

ELITE-UK wrote:

Usually when someone TK's me say for the plane or chopper or stands infront of my plane, i will personally make their game so bad they will leave. Thats my way of making them suffer usually because they all love their points.
So yeah, make em suffer lads..it works
octothorpe
+2|6231
Yes.
If the person takes the time to aim and shoot me while I see them take a second to aim and then shoot me, I'll be paying them back in the worst way I can think of.
benzoenator
+4|6252
If I'm 50+ roundwise, and it was a blatant TK, they're gone.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6507
Yes, Unless; they revive me, it was my fault or I'm friends with them.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6591|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Depend what happened...

Shot me out of choper...your having me on your back the whole round...

If i ran in front of crosshair...nah.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6501|Melbourne

If it was a deliberate TK yes!!!!

I Keep it real.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6767
No.  I do not TK, or TK in retaliation.
I forgive 99% of TKs.  (Even today...I was crossing a road.  I stopped and looked right at the car, it was not moving.  Then I ran but *smack* I was flattened.  In my mind I was thinking "f#%$ I looked right at you, watch where you drive noob!"  but I forgave, probably wasn't intentional.

I don't get TK'ed intentionally a lot, it's almost always an accident.
But if it is intentional...I know it.  Like getting M-95ed out of plane/helo.  Or the vehicle was C4ed.  And then...the clock is ticking on you.  You've got about 25 seconds to explain yourself...after that I judge you guilty if you haven't explained it.  And after that?  you've got the rest of the round, maybe one more, before you get kicked for excessive TK.  I'll be your shadow.  I'll be in front of every vehicle you enter, and between all enemy and your barrel.  If you throw a grenade, I will fetch it.  If you lay a claymore to protect your back, I will pretend it is a mirror.  If you get off the ground in a jet, I will quietly stand next to enemy armor.

Childish?  Yes.  But not as childish as intentionally TKing.
Counter-productive to the team/round?  Yes.  But not as counter-productive as intentionally TKing.
After I punish you a few times, and you are gone, I will hopefully get to return to whatever fun I was having before you twatted it up.

But like I said, I forgive 99% of the time because it is accidental.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6297|Pennsyltucky

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

No.  I do not TK, or TK in retaliation.
But if it is intentional...I know it.  Like getting M-95ed out of plane/helo.  Or the vehicle was C4ed.  And then...the clock is ticking on you.  You've got about 25 seconds to explain yourself...after that I judge you guilty if you haven't explained it.  And after that?  you've got the rest of the round, maybe one more, before you get kicked for excessive TK.  I'll be your shadow.  I'll be in front of every vehicle you enter, and between all enemy and your barrel.  If you throw a grenade, I will fetch it.  If you lay a claymore to protect your back, I will pretend it is a mirror.  If you get off the ground in a jet, I will quietly stand next to enemy armor.

But like I said, I forgive 99% of the time because it is accidental.
You amuse me, I like your style.   +1

I've never shadowed someone TRYING to get TKd but nice idea.  I guess the best Kit would be Assault so you can keep flashing him too. 

Ohhhhhh, I can't wait until someone TKs me intentionally!
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6395|Bromley, London

I don't TK back if its like the nade or a shot, but when I am in a J-10 and they repeatly ram there car into me I will return the favour. However if its a normal TK I will let it go.
Dwit
+34|6524
lol, my friend and me got the whole carrier on wake teamkilling eachother, so yes (not always)
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6563|EUtopia | Austria
I tk for stupid behavior and I think this includes tk'ing on purpose.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6300|eng
change team and hunt him down, and give him a feel of your defibs. *CLEAR* aaaahhh!
#rekt
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6309|Malaysia
Only if they did it on purpose.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard