Banned
+19|6232
naturaly is what I said
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

davidonbf2 wrote:

naturaly is what I said
you said naturaL CHOICE, so again, when did you make yours??
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6232

lowing wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

naturaly is what I said
the first time I saw a cute girl, natures way, so now you can move on with your life
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6237|Scotland!
I can't see a child deciding they are gay just because their parents are, I guess it just falls back to a "nature" vs "nurture" argument.
san4
The Mas
+311|6697|NYC, a place to live

davidonbf2 wrote:

No they Shouldn't, Reason being they would probably grow up gay when the natural choice for them would had been screwing every girl they see or boy, depends on the child

American Psychological Association wrote:

Sexual Orientation. A number of investigators have also studied a third component of sexual identity, sexual orientation (Bailey, Bobrow, Wolfe, & Mickach, 1995; Bozett, 1980, 1987, 1989; Gottman, 1990; Golombok & Tasker, 1996; Green, 1978; Huggins, 1989; Miller, 1979; Paul, 1986; Rees, 1979; Tasker & Golombok, 1997). In all studies, the great majority of offspring of both lesbian mothers and gay fathers described themselves as heterosexual. Taken together, the data do not suggest elevated rates of homosexuality among the offspring of lesbian or gay parents.
http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbc/publications … ldren.html
Try again.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6232

Jameseyy wrote:

I can't see a child deciding they are gay just because their parents are, I guess it just falls back to a "nature" vs "nurture" argument.
but if they grow up seeing that there gay parent are kissing and being affectionate towards one another, then they would think its ok to kiss his boy ( friend ),
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6232

san4 wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

No they Shouldn't, Reason being they would probably grow up gay when the natural choice for them would had been screwing every girl they see or boy, depends on the child

Sexual Orientation. A number of investigators have also studied a third component of sexual identity, sexual orientation (Bailey, Bobrow, Wolfe, & Mickach, 1995; Bozett, 1980, 1987, 1989; Gottman, 1990; Golombok & Tasker, 1996; Green, 1978; Huggins, 1989; Miller, 1979; Paul, 1986; Rees, 1979; Tasker & Golombok, 1997). In all studies, the great majority of offspring of both lesbian mothers and gay fathers described themselves as heterosexual. Taken together, the data do not suggest elevated rates of homosexuality among the offspring of lesbian or gay parents.
Try again.
dont have to, that's there opinion, not mine

Last edited by davidonbf2 (2007-04-21 18:43:42)

san4
The Mas

davidonbf2 wrote:

san4 wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

Try again.
dont have to, that's there opinion, not mine
Lol, it's their opinion backed by 12 research studies. Are you saying all 12 studies came up with the wrong answer?
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6237|Scotland!

davidonbf2 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

but if they grow up seeing that there gay parent are kissing and being affectionate towards one another, then they would think its ok to kiss his boy ( friend ),
Or if a kid grows up with quite obese hetero parents and sees them kissing and being affectionate, is he going to be predispositioned to liking chunky girls?

And I think the boy would judge for himself whether he has any desire to kiss other boys once he gets to a certain age, and not decide to be gay just because he's used to the sight of 2 guys being affectionate.
agent146
+127|6396|Jesus Land aka Canada

Yerded_Rev2.0 wrote:

Homosexuals have kids all the time, it is called molestation.
your so evil ....
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

davidonbf2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

naturaly is what I said
the first time I saw a cute girl, natures way, so now you can move on with your life
"Natures way" sounds like you didn't have a choice at all, you are implying NATURE chose for you. So explain to me why nature denied you a choice, yet, it gave the choice to homosexuals to be heterosexual instead.
Superglueman
+21|6369|The Great South Land

JimG wrote:

Kurazoo wrote:

They shouldnt have kids the sick bastards, gays have mental problems
Thanks for sharing your backward thoughts
You seem so passionate Jimg ..why so aggresively defensive then?...in the closet fag maybe, or keen to to share your backdoor thoughts?

..or just another brainwashed fool who follows the crowd, whatever the opinion....

Children have rights too...
...we live in a world of men & woman...
...a child deserves the right to have both as a role model...so that THEY then have the choice.

Gays are NEVER impartial...Jimg proves that in his comments.

Single people cannot adopt nor have IVF(not in my country,but probably america,sick bastards), why then a pair of sick degenerates with mental problems?

If you are not gay and you argue for them, you are a fool.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6572|British Columbia, Canada
If they can figure out a way for two Homosexuals to have kids together, then Why not.
Superglueman
+21|6369|The Great South Land

Jameseyy wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Or if a kid grows up with quite obese hetero parents and sees them kissing and being affectionate, is he going to be predispositioned to liking chunky girls?

And I think the boy would judge for himself whether he has any desire to kiss other boys once he gets to a certain age, and not decide to be gay just because he's used to the sight of 2 guys being affectionate.
That last comment is the opinion of an uneducated yokle...

gay people ALWAYS push their beliefs on EVERYONE around them,

we've ALL been gay bashed by co-workers,family and friends, and you think they wont instill a gay belief in their kids.....clown

Funny how gays are so passionate about their OWN cause, but dismiss ALL the other social issues.

Selfish creeps through and through...
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6232

Superglueman wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

That last comment is the opinion of an uneducated yokle...

gay people ALWAYS push their beliefs on EVERYONE around them,

we've ALL been gay bashed by co-workers,family and friends, and you think they wont instill a gay belief in their kids.....clown

Funny how gays are so passionate about their OWN cause, but dismiss ALL the other social issues.

Selfish creeps through and through...
so true, how so true
san4
The Mas
@Superglueman: It was difficult identifying your point in the midst of your childish ad hominem attacks, but I think I found it.

Superglueman wrote:

...a child deserves the right to have both as a role model...so that THEY then have the choice.
So you're saying children have the right to have male and female role models so they can make the choice whether to be male or female? Interesting idea.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6232

lowing wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

"Natures way" sounds like you didn't have a choice at all, you are implying NATURE chose for you. So explain to me why nature denied you a choice, yet, it gave the choice to homosexuals to be heterosexual instead.
give it a rest, if gay is you're way that's ok
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

davidonbf2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

Give it a rest? You endorse the curtailing of someone rights for no other reason than your personal dislike of them. A stance you obviously can not defend when presented with my argument. If you could, you would come up with something a little more substantial than "give it a rest", and a stupid little jingle.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6232

lowing wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Give it a rest? You endorse the curtailing of someone rights for no other reason than your personal dislike of them. A stance you obviously can not defend when presented with my argument. If you could, you would come up with something a little more substantial than "give it a rest", and a stupid little jingle.
ok, how about this, GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!!if your gay and its your way hey it ok,,, OK?

Last edited by davidonbf2 (2007-04-21 20:29:30)

theelviscerator
+19|6298
If sperm and a turd could make a kid, well it would not do well in sunshine, and imagine the breath.
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6289

Superglueman wrote:

You seem so passionate Jimg ..why so aggresively defensive then?...in the closet fag maybe, or keen to to share your backdoor thoughts?
Didn't anybody tell you, Sparky? The whole "Hurrrr, yer gay" thing only really bothers chest-thumpers like you. People comfortable with their sexuality don't really give a toss what some lines of text on a screen say.

Superglueman wrote:

Children have a right to parents who love them and take care of them. Everything else is immaterial, or at least it would be if people like you could mind your own fucking business.

Superglueman wrote:

Gays are NEVER impartial...Jimg proves that in his comments.
Oh and you're the very model of logical impartiality.

Superglueman wrote:

Single people cannot adopt nor have IVF(not in my country,but probably america,sick bastards), why then a pair of sick degenerates with mental problems?
Wait, no you're not, you've got an axe to grind that would give Paul Bunyan a hernia.

Superglueman wrote:

If you are not gay and you argue for them, you are a fool.
Yeah, it's foolish to realize that homosexuals are human, some good and some bad just like anybody else. Smart people judge entire groups of other people based on two-dimensional stereotypes.

It's people like you that make arguing for the rights of homosexuals so appealing. There's just something about sticking it to closed-minded angry little busybodies that gives me a warm fuzzy all over. My cousin is one of those "sick degenerates". He and his boyfriend have also spent every other weekend for the past seven years driving out from NYC to the 'burbs to visit my mom while she was caring for my dad after his heart attack and stroke left him permenantly wheelchair bound. Out of my entire extended family, they are the only people who have been there consistently from the beginning until my dad finally passed away last month. If I looked at them the way you do, like they're dirt just because they're queer, I'd hope someone would have the decency to shoot me in the fucking head and put me out of everyone else's misery.
BVC
+325|6705

Jameseyy wrote:

I'm of the opinion that many, many factors influence a person's sexuality; nature AND nurture, to simplify it.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6710
To my knowledge, the scientific community at large gave up on this issue long ago because they considered it settled. I have seen no research performed that would support the idea that homosexual parents are any worse at parenting than their heterosexual counterparts, or that homosexual parents would have an inadverant adverse effect such as social ostracism or hightened rates of homosexuality in the children (the latter being an inadvertant but not necessarily adverse effect). In short, there is no sound reason to prevent these people from having kids, and, given the state of the social welfare system, I personally think that we should let these people adopt all the kids they want. There are plenty of studies showing that growing up in a family environment is far, far superior in terms of the health of the child than growing up in the custody of the government.

Thus far in this thread (though I have not read all 13 pages), I have seen very little credible opposition to homosexual parenting. I have seen a fair amount of prejudiced and, while this is a personal opinion and completely subjective, idiotic posts. Some of the people opposing homosexuals having kids would get laughed or kicked out of any rational and objective debate on the subject, and I am glad that people with their mindset are in the minority. In fact, most of the people who despise homosexuals, statistically, probably know a homosexual person themselves and have no problem with them. I understand the rate of homosexuality is anywhere from 3-10% of the general population, so if you know more than 20 to 30 people, chances are you know a gay person.

I challenge those who oppose homosexuals being allowed to raise children to provide some kind of evidence for their claim. By evidence I mean a study or some form of empirical research that shows that children raised by homosexual couples are somehow adversly affected by the experience, because, thus far, I have seen only unfounded opinion and, in some cases, hateful prejudice. In my experience, the people who oppose homosexual parents are, by and large, either homophobics or devout Christians, or some combination thereof. I do not mean to criticize either group, because they are just as entitled to their opinion as I am to mine, but neither group has ever been able to provide any sort of objective foundation for their views of homosexuality. In fact, most of the research performed by anti-homosexual groups has been widely ridiculed by more respectable organizations.

The APA has a very clear stance on this subject. For those who do not know, the APA is the American Psychological Association, and they are far, far more qualified as a body than any of us to make a determination. Homosexuality has not been found to be a mental disorder, and homosexuals are, other than their sexual orientation, no different than heterosexuals. Children raised by homosexuals have not been found to be adversly affected by the experience. Children of homosexuals, to my knowledge, are not any more likely than children of heterosexuals to be homosexual themselves. There's nothing more to say until someone opposing these viewpoints can provide empirical evidence supporting their position, and that has yet to happen, either in the greater world of scientific research or in this thread.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

davidonbf2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

ok, how about this, GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!!if your gay and its your way hey it ok,,, OK?
LOL I will take this post as ............I win.  Oh and no I am not gay, I just don't like "people" such as yourself to spew advocations of taking someone's rights from them for your personal amusement.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Pubic wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

I'm of the opinion that many, many factors influence a person's sexuality; nature AND nurture, to simplify it.
I hope you are not another one who suggests that being gay or not is a choice that we all have to make at some point in our lives. A shitty up bringing does not make you gay.

Show me one example where someone has admitted that because they were neglected as a kid, they DECIDED to suck a dick to compensate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard