kruelo14
+0|6850
In the Misc. section of the stats page I have noticed a line that says this... Cost ($50 base) andthen some numbers after that. What exactly does this mean. I am very sorry if this has been covered in a different post but I did look and did not see one and pardon em for being a noob about this question because I am sure there is a very simple answer. Thanks in advance for all help.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6849|Cologne, Germany

well it is the cost of the game divided by the hours of playing time you have. Basically if you get your money's worth. A completely useless stat, of course...

cph = cents per hour.

on the other hand, if you compare that amount to any fun activity for which you have to pay, it is still a very good deal, I'd say...
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6720|atlanta
$50 is the average cost of the game.

The other numbers are CPH or Cost per Hour.
kruelo14
+0|6850
Ok guys thanks. I kinda figured it was something along those lines. Once again thanks for all the help and the extremely quick answers.
LockerFish
+47|6714
I have a quick question. let's say I got it for $30 at wal*mart, would that cph go down or up? (I don't need an actualy calculation by anyone, I just want to know if it's a lot less that what it says or a lot more)
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6856|"Frisco"

Less.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard