Iron Gator20%20% - 30
Ghost Town20%20% - 30
Total: 147
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6564

max wrote:

crimson_grunt wrote:

Levitathon.  It's my fav map but it is very frustrating when the rest of your team never defends/captures the armoury. 
QFT!!!!

BTW its Leviathian
BTW it's Leviathan
Don_JoFo123
+61|6527|Stavanger, Norway
Mass + infantry = the best SF map
Frontside5-0
+3|6219
It's true I'm a master pilot when it comes down to flying for any competent gunner on gator,espiacially you Keyoshi(TVmaster). With the perfect pilot/gunner  combo on the gator if you are shot down by me, I will make sure you wont get up in the helo again for the rest of the round.  It's hillarious when you see a guys face or see him run for his life when you have flown all the way back to hangarbay fore, messhall area, It's just asking to be ERyxed/SRAWed or M95 but as long as you keep moving and use cover and evasive action, you got a good chance.
Your talking about the Viewing Deck Keyoshi, thats my favorite flag to rape.  I love it when my teammates try to take the flag and ruin your raping fun NOTE TO ANYONE, if you are playing the gator leave the flight and viewing deck flags for your Helo to rape, the tickets will bleed out faster, and thier are plenty of other flags on the ship, Expect to get TKed if your in sight of my RAPE-VISION, trying to take viewing or flight deck.  I admit it too, I dont care either. 
Leave the decks for the Helos I cant stress that enuff.
Iron Gator may be my favorite map for raping, but thier are alot of retards that cant infiltrate the ship, and alot of the time it's one-sided. 
Ghost Town is Apache paradise, if anyone thinks they can fly good, go a whole round on ghost town without dieing, It's really tuff.  I love crushing snipers on rooftops by landing on them, flying crazy everything about ghost town is Rad aswell, But MASS barely edges her out for me.

Like I said IO sux, you dont have to worry about a T-90, or ARTY. It's boring. No Skill IO

Last edited by Frontside5-0 (2007-04-20 14:38:43)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6518|dunno
Devils perch and iron gator.
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6405|Michigan, USA

Ghost Town (according to stats it's the SF map I've played the most, followed by Warlord).  Surge is fun too, just don't play it a lot.
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6527
I must be the only person in the world who HATES Ghost Town. It seems like theres way to much armor and helos for a small map like that. My top 3 go like this (in order)

1. Iron Gator
2. Mass Destruction
3. Warlord (vehicles)

I love choppers, and gator is perfect for that, and mass has a nice combo of everything and warlord rocks for infantry and squad combat.
psH
Banned
+217|6376|Sydney
Warlord, I'm not a fanboy but i really like it better, its like karkand without the smacktards and rapists. You can get around easier, and if you know what your doing, you can get ALOT of points, i average 50 per-round.
In fact when i play bf2 i only play SF, i want my main army to not be the US anymore, couse i think SF really improved on vBf2
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6665|Colorado
Ghost town for me, mass D is a close second. I don't care if it's I/O or not as both take skill.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6779|Bulgaria
Ghost Town ftw!!
PenGuinER
+2|6215|Dragon walley
Ghost Town
updawg
+4|6492|Texas
I'd say Night Flight if it didn't make my computer lag so much.
leesupport
+39|6675
after about 450+ hours on it Iron Gator is my favorite:p
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
Hmm.. This gives me an idea... Again.. since the NM didnt pan out....
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6647|Westminster, Colorado

AdamBenson wrote:

I must be the only person in the world who HATES Ghost Town.
Nope, I hate that map with a passion now and refuse to play it when servers switch to it.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6374|the land of bourbon

terrafirma wrote:

AdamBenson wrote:

I must be the only person in the world who HATES Ghost Town.
Nope, I hate that map with a passion now and refuse to play it when servers switch to it.
whats wrong with ghost town?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6833
sf sucks bf2 original has the best maps
bigdroo
+7|6419|Yooahss-ayy!
Kubra Dam! Of course!
victor.uk.
+10|6478|cwmbran
Any 1 That Isnt A Night Map
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6529|Las Vegas

bigdroo wrote:

Kubra Dam! Of course!
https://www.afunnystuff.com/forumpics/attention%20whore.jpg
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6529|California
Warlord...although Night Flight comes in as a close second.  It has both CQB and Urban Warfare elements. 

The map is very linear,  its pretty much "head straight to the palace".  Balanced distances and actions between maps.  Plus fighting in the palace alone just makes it very interesting. 

I wonder how the BF2 maps would be like if there was random weather and the ability to change maps from night to day.....
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
I've had an all maps up for 2 weeks and not one person joined...Hmm. time to make it an All Map IO... Iron Gator should be interesting to say the least..esp on IO.. bring some rockets.
MeanMachine77
+25|6272
Warlord.
Definitely warlord.
Frontside5-0
+3|6219
Only people who cant handle AA hate ghost town.  Ghost town is by far one of the toughest, but most fun to fly on trying to avoid AA and raping snipers on rooftops in the process
Unique01
+1|6198|Malta
Warlord owns man. It has everytin u need to get a lot of points, especially if IO.
The prob with sf is that there are not enough populated servers running.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard