+0|6697
JUST KIDDING (dont flame) lol jk
oberst_enzian
+234|6762|melb.au

chitlin wrote:

the hind is awesome for those that know how to use it
blow me i can fly better than you =p

we are talking comparitavely and in that context hind is easily the worst
blow what, you little twerp - firstly, i never said i was king of the hind, who could fly it better then anyone. i didn't even say i could use it properly. the fact of the matter is, i said it was awesome because i have had the pleasure of gunning for someone who knows 'how to use it properly', and it was easliy a more enjoyable experience than the countless times i have gotten in the other choppers  with some noob who acted like he didn't even know there was a second seat, let alone how to fly it.

btw, if chitlin is your actual gamenick, you've only flown for 9 minute and 23 seconds, so what was the point of posting that idiotic remark?

looks like you have a flaming thread on your hands [Point_Blank]|=
=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6790
I love the Havok, when I get a good gunner, I just fly around sharqi getting mad driver kill assists.  (No, i dont camp the chopper pad) 

But My favorite chopper to fly and kick ass with has to be one of the SF Choppers.  I dont know what it is about them, I think their missiles have some INSANE blast radius and power compared to the 'vanilla' choppers.  I love hunting down infantry, firing a quick 2 missiles and getting a kill.  I usually end up getting more kills then my gunner this way..
Anima05
+1|6779
mi-28 havok, the main gun has so much splash damage its insane
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6720
Gunners love the havok because of that flak cannon of doom mounted on the front, but as a pilot im going with the cobra. Its not that much harder to kill people with the minigun as opposed to the cannon, and the rockets on the havok are horrible for fighting other helicopters with. not to mention the difference in maneuverability.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6738|Melbourne, Australia
1. yer i got a bit confused the chinease jets gun turret is like teh cobra   but yer i like the mec havok.. 2. i no my grammer and spelling is terrible.. im 15 i no thats no exscuse but i dont care for spelling aslong as u can understand me and since u were correcting me i feel as if you have 3. take off ur pants 4.buy a box of condoms 5. get into my bed 6.bring sum sheep?
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
yer the gun on the havok is amazing , exploding shells - alot of people think the cobra is the fastest chopper and most agile i think its the apache longbow ? CAST UR VOTE
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6698
wonder what the tiger will be like in the game in real life it can do loop think its the only military chopper that can??
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
w0w.. loop the loop.. well dont get ur hopes up man.. i am a huge fan of the HIND but when i first flew it i was hooked on how hard it was it was a good challange now that iv masterd it i find that the gun is 1 of the worst things ever by the way isent the tiger the new choppers the AUS army brought?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6720
the ah1z and z-10 are identical in my experience. same speed, same turning and so on.

Ive spent some time in helicopters...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6808|Singapore

Yup. As most of my time is spent in the pilot's seat (alone ) i pick the AH ANYWAY.

Oberst: Sigh. hist nick is chitlin-biscuit.
DarkCloud00
+0|6723
Being the chopper whore that I am, I suppose I must give a speech. The havok is by far the shittiest (vanilla) compared to the Z-10 and Super Cobra. The Z-10 on the other hand has much higher manueverability and a skinnier chassis, making it ideal for dogfights and putting a barrage into a tank and such. On the other hand it has a bit less armor than the havok, and a slow climb rate compared to the Cobra. This brings us to the cobra, the beast, the 1.03 patch (I believe it was) fixed the cobra's shit-tastic gun, giving the the gunner a good shot on infantry now. It has always had a higher manueverability than the other choppers (faster turn rate, climb rate, etc.) making it the best for strafing by far. Its very slim and sleek body design gives your enemy a hell've a time getting a beat on you, the only way theyre going to put bullets in you is if you're getting broadsided. The very slim figure gives it a slim missile rack as well so thats another reason its ideal for dogfights and strafing. The TV's also seem to have the least amount of problems on the Cobra (Havok being bugged, and Z-10 misfiring more often) giving your gunner's missiles an edge. The camera screen is also most well placed on this chopper, so your gunner is in heaven (thats me), able to blow up anything to his/her's hearts content. The only downside to the cobra is that is has a lower armor amount than the other vanilla choppers, which can at sometimes be frustrating. Last, I'm sure I've forgotten something but whatevers.
Peace, and remember to get your game on at HellisLoose for the best chopper Ho'in.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
hey darkcloud you seem to be a exspert at this... and its just hit me.. the u.s have better viechles and stock weapons...   there jets are apparently better im not so sure about that as im not much of a fighter pilot (polabearz comment on that would u) uv convinced me the kobra is better over all (thoe i still love the awesome anti infentry gun on the havok) there transport buggys are faster and more agile. and correct me if im wrong but doesent the U.S.M.C start off with more tickets in every map? no wonder there are so many viechle tk'ers and n00b tubers on u.s... its such a newb friendly team
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6808|Singapore

Pilot seat of the HELI! I like flying stuff
dracul
+2|6827
Havok, mostly cause the gun on it is just so freaking sick versus large numbers of infantry.
Now that next patch is supposed to fix the bugs associated with its tows, it will be even more lethal.

Its also more inherently stable and heavily armored, wich is best for close fire support.

As for chopper/chopper dogfight? Meh. Those are best handled at 500+ meters with a gunner who knows his freaking job. Or in a jet.

An attack helicopters job is smashing enemy peons and armor. The mec chopper is just best at that.

As for rocket paralax? meh. I barely use those for anything other than targets as big as vehicles, and at that size the difference doesnt really matter.
ud bslapper
+0|6797
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1897/018wk.jpg

I have to say ID really like to see this version of the Huey Chopper in the Game
OMG  check out the TWIN vulcans  damm that be some fun
oberst_enzian
+234|6762|melb.au

polarbearz wrote:

Oberst: Sigh. hist nick is chitlin-biscuit.
my point still stands, now it just has +whore (or 'hog', for the more sensetive out there) attached to it.
timboon
+2|6735
the Apache owns... it is the best to fly but not the best to gun unfortunately but its missiles do so much more splash then any other heli, however in vanila i think the cobra is the best to fly and the havok best to gun (no suprise there) but the cobras gun is close second.
cohen1976
+14|6787
the cobra by far. it owns and is much faster then the MEC one. the MEC one has a better gun but thats only good on sharqi map
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6761
mec and apache
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6698
australia is getting 22 of the tigers
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6820|Sydney, Australia
the best for using the auto cannon is the havok by far cos its huge ricocheting rounds and that loud annoying sound but the cobra is also good cos its so small and tiny
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6761
i dont know but maybe the new chopper comes out on the booster pack  might freaken great or like every shit hole in a cake.

Last edited by monkeyhunkeytunkey (2006-01-18 06:04:31)

(BRU)Timothy
+5|6706|Pennsylvania - Hershey!

Skruples wrote:

Gunners love the havok because of that flak cannon of doom mounted on the front, but as a pilot im going with the cobra. Its not that much harder to kill people with the minigun as opposed to the cannon, and the rockets on the havok are horrible for fighting other helicopters with. not to mention the difference in maneuverability.
Eaxactly what I said!

Isn't the commanche going to be the new chopper? If so, that thing should be so agile and fast.

Last edited by (BRU)Timothy (2006-01-18 06:55:39)

xaven
+25|6752|Berlin

HW--CHOPPER wrote:

wonder what the tiger will be like in the game in real life it can do loop think its the only military chopper that can??
nope, I think the latest chopper developments by Sikorsky can also loop...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard