0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6771|Arizona
Someone caught cheatin at a CS tourney.  I agree with throwin him out...but everythin else is a bit much.  Enjoy. 

http://www.break.com/index/lancheater.html
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6746
well i would say i could kill em if they done that to my rig, but ya cheaters need to go
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6720
bye bye nitro91 well if he was there
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6717|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
wtf i would kill those guys for that computer, but the clue is DONT CHEAT
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6841|Finland
Seen that MANY times already...that cant be for real...
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6692
what a gay bunch of people damn geeks take that  crap to seriously i agree kicking him out like that but it wasnt funny smashing his $2000 dollar computer all over the ground he can sue them for that and if it was me i'd kill them.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6708
Well thats been circulating a bit for a long time and as far as i could find out it was a Fake done just for a scare so no one would have the balls to cheat but if it was a real thing the guys who did that would of been in a hell of a lot of trouble but still i would have to applaud them
Banthur
Banned
+2|6733
old and fake
Charmin
+1|6697
if its a fake why would they do it in the middle of the LAN? Then again in a state where being sued for almost everything they wouldnt just crash that dudes pc now would they......
Tearsofromance
+0|6691|Canada
rofl, he deserves it if he was cheating lmao.
AlphaDrake
+10|6787|Edmonton
Really old and really fake, it some versions you can hear "wait for the camera" whispered at the beggining
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6749|Branson, MO, USA
Yeah that's WAY old, and it was setup for the purpose of the video. If you notice, the computer they trash is an ancient AT case. For those who aren't familiar, that was another common form factor for motherboards back in the day... It was eventually squeezed out by the now-standard ATX format. Although even ATX is starting to see some competition from the emerging BTX form factor.

Interesting ATX/BTX reading: http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=1876
DobermanDog
+0|6690
Anyone who does yet another variation of the "Priceless" commercial should be beaten to death.

I'm so sick of that crap that I didn't even make it past the 2nd "item:cost" overlay.  As soon as I realized that's what it was, I turned it off.
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6806|Sydney, Australia

0ktane wrote:

Someone caught cheatin at a CS tourney.  I agree with throwin him out...but everythin else is a bit much.  Enjoy. 

http://www.break.com/index/lancheater.html
lol no shit look at me
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6734|Rochester, NY
Aha you do admit it!!! lol j/k for now...
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6771|Arizona
Ok...ok...it's old.  Still good viewing material...fake or not.  Wrestling is mostly (if not all) fake, I still enjoy it.    Same thing for pron...95% of the time, girl fakin it...still nice none-the-less.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6723|Melbourne, Australia
i new it was u nitro .. ur a sad sad man
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
rofl i just watched the vid priceless i wish it went for longer thoe hey nitro i have to ask .. what hack were u using then and what did u do after they smashed ur "l337 comp"
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

what a gay bunch of people damn geeks take that  crap to seriously i agree kicking him out like that but it wasnt funny smashing his $2000 dollar computer all over the ground he can sue them for that and if it was me i'd kill them.
Man if u entered a lan tourny i bet there would be terms and conditions and in the fine print i bet they would have sumthing on cheaters so i think if the cheater sued for the price of hes comp the tourny owners could counter claim for him cheating and dis obeying the rules
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6806|Sydney, Australia
smashed? wtf
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6748|Malaga, EspaƱa
i know 1 thing about that guy in the movie, he will not cheat ever again or else its going to cost him another 2000$

(*IGNORING NITRO'S BULLSHIT POSTS*)

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2006-01-19 02:58:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard