Adam5286
+0|6717|CapeCod, MA USA
well after being kicked from DOF because an admin who ive owned many times   M2Kfear  jumped infront of my jet and punished   i was bored seeing how two of my buddies were in the server (DOF wake)   so i went to look him up on bf2s   well he had a higher rank before   and now its a lot lower    now he has expert badges with a fraction of the requirements and he is obviosly a stat padder,    after i got kicked he talked shit about me to my friend   who told him that he was just mad that i own him   and that i got the gold last round and often beat him on his own server    then the douche (m2kfear) said he had gotten the gold   when he obviously didnt,   so basicly i wanna know what happened to his stats   did the numbers get whiped because of stat padding,  he used to have a name hack before too    welp just bitching about this douche bag, even tho i probly should complain too much seeing how he is an admin and i often play on his server, but i guess it isnt my fault hes a stat padding lil bitch 

but ne ways  what happened to his stats??  its M2kfear if u wanna look him up
http://bf2s.com/player/m2kfear/
  and dont bitch about the way i type shit   because its not worth it
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6716|Canberra, AUS
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6811|AUS, Canberra

Spark wrote:

http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2339

report stat padders here
woot go canberra
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6765|New Hampshire
Wow, um...what?
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6750|Gütersloh, Germany
chuy caches the stats. If someone's stats are wiped by EA, chuy sticks to his cache for awards etc.

M2Kfear had Expert SpecOps Combat before his stats were wiped by EA.

feed: Basic SpecOps Combat
cache: Expert SpecOps Combat
bf2s: displays Expert SpecOps Combat

Check http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … t=43717456 for his real stats.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6760|Melbourne, Australia
yer i dident quit understand it either who stood in front of whos jet.. o forget it im just gonna object the idea of a support cheer for canberra an substitute my own - GO MELBOURNE
SlartyBartFast
+0|6773|Australia
What confuses me is how EA can allow someone who has been determined to be a cheat, to actually host a ranked server!?!

WTF??

Let's just let convicted Bank Robbers run Financial Institutions while we are at it
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6830|Singapore

Go GOLD COAST!
TSal2111
+1|6788
His victims list says it all.. 74 kills on 1 dude??
Adam5286
+0|6717|CapeCod, MA USA
yeah i was drunk when i made the post sorry if it was a little confusing haha.     Ali   you said what i thought  but i really had no clue if thats what happens when the stats get whiped       there are also like 20 admins on DOF  hes the only one ive checked   but i asume they arnt all statpadders like him      atleast i hope          alot of them are good guys
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6782|United States
How the hell did he get expert knife badge if he only has 30 knife kills?
elite
+89|6755|Sheffield, England
omg hes played 35 hours, and has all those badges, 30 hours on AA gun alone, omg what a queer
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6796

Bert10099 wrote:

Read the earlier posts. Chuy doesn't delete awards (b/c of issues with glitches in the stat feed from EA), and there is a link to the real stats of the guy.
AdamEcks
+1|6744|Canada, Eh.

Bert10099 wrote:

elite wrote:

omg hes played 35 hours, and has all those badges, 30 hours on AA gun alone, omg what a queer
You guys should both enter a competition to see who is the best reader. You are both clearly very good at reading prior posts but I cannot determine who is actually better.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6782|United States
Thanks
Bernadictus
+1,055|6778

You have earned the Expert Knife Combat Badge.

Basic

* First received on: January 10, 2006, 6:07 pm

Veteran

* First received on: October 30, 2005, 2:36 am

Expert

* First received on: January 3, 2006, 8:31 pm

? WTF he got his Veteran before his Basic, and his Expert before his Veteran.... Or is that a cache display, and he has been reset?

Last edited by Bernadictus (2006-01-18 15:56:42)

Adam5286
+0|6717|CapeCod, MA USA
what i was told  ( in this post mind you)   i believe ali said it           he got all those badges and stats    then had his points wiped            they only wiped his points   not his badges and medals ext.           which i didnt know when started this stream           but anyways   this all proves my original  theory  that m2kfear is a douche bag haha
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6760|Melbourne, Australia
omfgh the forums turned into a aussie turf war.. im telling u guys meloburne p00nz alot more then canberra... as for goldcoast.. i can dig it
Adam5286
+0|6717|CapeCod, MA USA
lol i dont even kno what I.M.I militant is talkin about     im tanked but   i think hes talking about bitches in the land down under   i hope  other wise im gunna feel retarded  lol   now enlighten me on this subjesct lol
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6716|Canberra, AUS

I.M.I Militant wrote:

omfgh the forums turned into a aussie turf war.. im telling u guys meloburne p00nz alot more then canberra... as for goldcoast.. i can dig it
p00nz? more like gets p00n'd
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard