Enzzenmachine
+20|6355
w00tness !!
Phrozenbot
+632|6626|do not disturb

I'm missing out on some fun it seems mmmhmm.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6355
yep you need to be able to play again man
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6702|Calgary

Phrozenbot wrote:

oh yaaa
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

Phrozenbot wrote:

Definitly.
Although my game kept losing connection and crashing last night on the server. Worked fine on TV2 Cleansweep though
XISIX
+116|6625

packetloss wrote:

Just Sent the payment to upgrade to a 40 man server
thanks
Packet
Nice + 1

Hey.... .... I saw all that base raping other night.   Was commander on EF.  Surprised those guys did not listen when you warned them. 

Thanks for running a well populated EF server.

Cheers.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6355
yes sometimes "some" ruin others' game but on Packet Loss' server, this isn't that often actually compare to other EF server.
For example I was on =SF= IO Great Wall only today, and playing between teamswitchers (that was horrible.. some seemed to be always EF's side) and those who accuse everyone else of hacking may be annoying after 5 min...
One accused me of hacking, when I asked him why he was accusing me of hacking he told me something like "you have so many nades no way, you're hacking. Normal player has only 3 nades".. I was like "ok now stfu and btw NORMAL player has 4 nades at first and it seems you aren't enough smart to guess I got resupplied..."

End of story, the guy got banned for complaining too much.

So packet loss' server is still the funnier for now. (no whiner on it in general)

BTW +1 for you packet loss.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

Good game earlier fellas. Saw a LOT of people from around here on there.

And, total domination with AA got me a new BRS on Smoke

https://www.sfsteam.co.uk/Snakes_Screenies/BF2/screen074.jpg

I REALLY wanted that 100. FFS!

Last edited by Snake (2007-04-15 09:54:44)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6702|Calgary

Snake wrote:

Good game earlier fellas. Saw a LOT of people from around here on there.

And, total domination with AA got me a new BRS on Smoke

http://www.sfsteam.co.uk/Snakes_Screeni … een074.jpg

good job......way too go!!!!

I'll be looking for yaa 
packetloss
+10|6243

Snake wrote:

i see there was one ticket left, if you had not taken the time to view the score and get a screen shot you may have got that last kill to give you yor 2 points....lol, just kidding ...good try, see ya on there server M8

Packet

Last edited by packetloss (2007-04-15 20:11:17)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

packetloss wrote:

Snake wrote:

i see there was one ticket left, if you had not taken the time to view the score and get a screen shot you may have got that last kill to give you yor 2 points....lol, just kidding ...good try, see ya on there server M8

Packet
Well Id actually just taken out an FAV that had 3 people in it, just off the slope towards the MEC base. Nothing was in sight for the last 3 tickets

Nice one on upping the server size packet, I would say that its a decent size now and 20v20 is perfect.
packetloss
+10|6243
Snake99 i added your 16 player great wall map to the rotation, we'll see how it works.
i am not sure if i needed to restart the server for the map to play, but the server was full so i could'nt restart.
thanks
Packet
Enzzenmachine
+20|6355
16 player great wall with 40 players on it will be liked by many players
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

packetloss wrote:

Snake99 i added your 16 player great wall map to the rotation, we'll see how it works.
i am not sure if i needed to restart the server for the map to play, but the server was full so i could'nt restart.
thanks
Packet
YES!!! Nice 1 packet! Where does it come inthe rotation?
Phrozenbot
+632|6626|do not disturb

Post screenies on how it goes.
HeimdalX
+37|6661
101st used to run 64 players on 16 great wall, great fun. Only way to play the map...
Phrozenbot
+632|6626|do not disturb

I remember that. I used to play on their server all the time until they threw in AF. I could never successfully load on their server for some reason. And now they died.

Amazing rounds but were quite short. But I prefer having less players. 8 on 8 is fine, but more makes it less boring.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

HeimdalX wrote:

101st used to run 64 players on 16 great wall, great fun. Only way to play the map...
Thats the one I was thinking of. I used to play there. Total carnage!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard