tthf
Member 5307
+210|6748|06-01
your on my brother from a different mother (and father for that matter)!!!!!!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6779|Singapore

And you need to bold your words my brother from a different mum and dad. Or its pretty incomprehensible.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6748|06-01
i like to be different, difficult... whatever.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6779|Singapore

Difficult. Definitely
thinner44
+1|6800

polarbearz wrote:

Thinner44: Just a sleepy head ATM. I don't get too much sleep with juggling jobs and bf2 and bf2s. Blame chuy for making this more addictive than bf2.
No worries bearz, I can truly understand what you mean ...yeah I blame chuy too, my game time has dropped, but my browsing time on Bf2s has gone up..... damn, they're stats.. nooooooooooo

@JeeSqwat, c'mon now my good man, do you honestly believe there's an end to this if you keep flaming away. Do the right thing and just put it to bed.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. (Winston Churchill)
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6694
Well Polar when you hit Queensland drop me a line mate and your more than welcome ill give you a guided tour of the place mate show you where all the fun is
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6779|Singapore

As long as you agree to keep my ass virgin I will!

@thinner: Damnn i hate chuy. I spend 5x as much time here swearing, bitching, whining (all the things we do in game) rather than doing the same in bf2. The difference is i get points when i do it ingame and none when i do it here. We should get a site www.bf2ss.com BattleField 2 Stats Stagepage.

Come on JeeSqwat. Bend over and get spanked already
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6823
N00b!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6779|Singapore

*hipthrusts SlayThem*

Last edited by polarbearz (2006-01-18 23:52:48)

Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6694
Virgin Ass ha mate its been raped time over time and time again lol in every server by anyone in a tank/apc/jet or Chopper lol but you will be safe at my place as long as a friend doesnt show up and takes a liking to you lol you might have trouble then lol.
luckybaer
+10|6765| Going Feral
There are stats in this game?  Where can I find my stats?
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6694
OMFG (ok be nice) What you need is your TAG from the game (name you play under) and then go to the top of the page and enter it in there ok now if you dont have more than a hundred points it wont retrieve your points ok another way if you didnt know is to click on BFHQ in game and it will bring up your current stats ok
thinner44
+1|6800

polarbearz wrote:

@thinner: Damnn i hate chuy. I spend 5x as much time here swearing, bitching, whining (all the things we do in game) rather than doing the same in bf2. The difference is i get points when i do it ingame and none when i do it here. We should get a site www.bf2ss.com BattleField 2 Stats Stagepage.
Damn, I clicked the link expecting to see my posting stats and beat you all into the ground with them
THE_Ted_Chang
+0|6679

Lestat<CoN> wrote:

OMFG (ok be nice) What you need is your TAG from the game (name you play under) and then go to the top of the page and enter it in there ok now if you dont have more than a hundred points it wont retrieve your points ok another way if you didnt know is to click on BFHQ in game and it will bring up your current stats ok
I think he might have been funning, judging by his sig.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6694
LMAO im such an idiot i walked straight into that lol didnt even see his sig excuse me whilst i bash my head against something hard.

Damn Jeesqwat is never around when you need him
THE_Ted_Chang
+0|6679
LOL. If I had a tenner for every time I'd jumped in and flamed somebody only to suddenly realise the quip has gone right over my head I'd have about fifty quid.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6694
geez if i had a dime for everytime something went past my head i would be a billionare i reckon lol sometimes especially when ive been up all night my brain just doesnt kick into first
THE_Ted_Chang
+0|6679
In a minute he'll come on and insult your stats...
AuSFinN
+1|6679
Yeah, i try my hardest not to judge like that. But, good on you for putting that forth, fantastic entry too.
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6632|Uk
good rant bearz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard