comet241
+164|6763|Normal, IL

TrollmeaT wrote:

Poor kid, the metallica I knew has been dead for quite sometime, {the black album}. They were replaced by pod people that play shit rock that all sounds the same.
lol, i love metallica, but what happened after the black album??? +1 for that.
penguin.killer
+75|6478
My kids name is gonna be "Gandalf"
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado

comet241 wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Poor kid, the metallica I knew has been dead for quite sometime, {the black album}. They were replaced by pod people that play shit rock that all sounds the same.
They stoped playing metal, cut their hair & came out with alternative crap.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

comet241 wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,263700,00.html

These parents are my heroes.... Too bad their government cant relax and realize it is only a tribute to the most amazing band ever.
They named a kid Alice in Chains?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6753|United States of America
Metallica sucks.
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6658|Canada Eh?
We should be able to name our kids whatever the fuck we want to. If I wanted to name my kid "EAsucks" then I should be able to... its a freedom of speech is it not?

Metallica FTW!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6320|Orrstrayleea

Miller wrote:

Metallica sucks.
How could you say that? How do you sleep at night?...oh wait your probly one of those "special" people that listen to simple plan and rob thomas
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6643|Ohio

sergeriver wrote:

comet241 wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,263700,00.html

These parents are my heroes.... Too bad their government cant relax and realize it is only a tribute to the most amazing band ever.
They named a kid Alice in Chains?
Alice in Chains would probably been aproved.
comet241
+164|6763|Normal, IL

TrollmeaT wrote:

comet241 wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

They stoped playing metal, cut their hair & came out with alternative crap.
i know.... i was agreeing with you....
Dimeyard
+7|6327|Sweden

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Glad I don't live under a commie government.
Sweden is run by a commie government?
Please look up facts before you make such a judgement.

Infact, we are more free than you are in the United States!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

BornToKill67 wrote:

We should be able to name our kids whatever the fuck we want to. If I wanted to name my kid "EAsucks" then I should be able to... its a freedom of speech is it not?

Metallica FTW!
They suck after their "Don't download our music! buy it!" campaign. Shows that they only care for the money, not for the music.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6386|New York

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

BornToKill67 wrote:

Metallica FTW!
They suck after their "Don't download our music! buy it!" campaign. Shows that they only care for the money, not for the music.
I could tolerate metallica up until that point, then they became assholes, screwing over the small bands that need the exposure that free downloads allowed for. But nope, they fucked over the better sounding, smaller bands, while only thinking of themselves.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6740|Topside

comet241 wrote:

well, i would never name my child after a band, but i think it's funny that the government won't allow it... i guess everyone does their thing differently....
Well in this case it's not the government that says no,it's the Swedish National Tax Board.That's the counterpart to the US IRS.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6708|Sweden
Metallica aint that bad allot worse names have been approved such as Lancelot... ye sure that guy aint gonna be bullied around and Månfager.... ( would be sometihng like Moonbeautiful in english ) seems like a hype that has gong on for a while retarded parents wanna come up with super duper cool names for their childrens bah i have no problem with new names though as long they keep them well.. sort of "normal"
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6524|Milkystania, yurop
The child has been allowed to be called Metallica just wanted to update and letyou guys know ;D
Masta_Daco
+39|6734|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
lol what if hes name is metallica and he listenens to rap?
Magpie

Masta_Daco wrote:

I guess his parents will kill him then or sumthin or just force him to listen to metallica
Masta_Daco
+39|6734|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

Magpie wrote:

Masta_Daco wrote:

I guess his parents will kill him then or sumthin or just force him to listen to metallica
LMAO
Dimeyard
+7|6327|Sweden
It´s now official.
Swedish tax agency approved the name Metallica.
Doesn´t the kid look exactly like Kirk Hammet?

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/goteborg/ … 45,00.html
Magpie

Dimeyard wrote:

It´s now official.

To late I announced it before you na na na na naaaa naaaaa
Dimeyard
+7|6327|Sweden

Magpie wrote:

Dimeyard wrote:

It´s now official.

To late I announced it before you na na na na naaaa naaaaa
Dammit!!!
comet241
+164|6763|Normal, IL

Masta_Daco wrote:

as long as he didn't download it illegally, i dont think that the members of metallica would care
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6648|Keyboard

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Some weeks ago I read about a dad, in Lithuania I think (not sure), that had called his daughter SLK after the Mercedes... and on questions if it wasn't stupid he said something like this "If it was a boy, I would call him BMW, they are cool and fast!"

That is madness IMO!!

Calling your kid Metallica is kinda crazy also...
Madness?? THIS IS SPAAAAAAAAAAARRTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ROFL
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6525|So Cal
A very close friend of mine has been playing 'professional' softball for 8 years now or so and is sponsored by Easton and has a shoe deal through Elite. 

his sons name is Easton..

I think it fucking rocks.
zeidmaan
+234|6413|Vienna

In most countries there are laws that prohibit naming of children with names that could create social unacceptance. Its a good thing, otherwise we would have thousands of "goth" children named Antichrist or Satan. Or how bout some hippies naming their child "DropBushNotBombs". Should it be allowed? NO!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard