ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641
I've tried to install it about 10 times, I have uninstalled/reinstalled and it will never finish it took about and hour to get to 29% that's not normal, has anyone had this problem? If so, how can I fix it?
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6543|Winterpeg, Canada
I've got a friend with basically the same problem. He hasn't been able to play bf2 since 1.41 was released.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641
This is bullshit, fucking hate EA.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6457|the guy in the hind on gator
dude let it do its thing at night or something, when uwake up there will be a nice message that 1.41 has been installed
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641
When I leave it, the screen will just sit there. It wont go anywhere. It wont complete because earlier it said "Patching Failed" and I got pissed.
Mad Ad
+178|6512|England, UK
dont forget to manually delete all the crap left behind in the game folder and my documents when you uninstall/reinstall. also unload all your programs and tools from task manager/system tray before instal and patch (eg your av, norton or whatever you have in there).
JoshCooper
+20|6331|Stoke
Have you tried downloading the patch from a diferent place.
I downloaded mine from xfire and it worked fine but my mate downloaded his from EA website but his wouldn't even open
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6532|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
It takes long at the moment it reaches 9%. Turn off all your app. and just leave it overnight.
kn0ckahh
+98|6740|netherlands, sweet lake city
I know the patch just takes really long, on my old comp it took me 45 minutes ( no joke i swear) to finish
I just got a white screen and couldn't do anything while patching

Last edited by kn0ckahh (2007-04-19 08:33:59)

CouchPotato
+9|6229
Not to steal anyones thread or anything, but is the 1.4 patch supposed to say 1.4 up in the right corner under all the options and what not, cause mine says like 1.1478-712 or some crap like that.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6527|dunno
Try downloading the patch from another place happend to me when i downloaded it from ea's site so another download site should work.
JAyThaRevo
+31|6288|Austria
nahh
its patch 1.41

@topic

can u post ur sys specs?
would be helpful tough
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641
Thanks for the help everyone, I think I'll dl it from xfire. Maybe it will work.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard