Poll

Are you circumsized?

yes45%45% - 100
no44%44% - 98
I dont know let me check10%10% - 24
Total: 222
zeidmaan
+234|6428|Vienna

(NEVER EVER NEVER add a comical option in the pool)

Of course I am.
Its been proved that circumsission lowers the risk of sexually transmitted diseases
Underside of foreskin is heaven for bacteria.

Alho maybe I wouldn't be if my parents knew I wont be getting any.....

Last edited by zeidmaan (2007-04-18 13:48:42)

Ryan
+1,230|6856|Alberta, Canada

What's it like to... uh... not have 'the skin'?

Good thing this is a manly forum
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6483

Ryan wrote:

idk.  what is it like to have the skin lol.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6462

norge wrote:

Ryan wrote:

idk.  what is it like to have the skin lol.
lol, that's kinda funny!
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6382|Calgary, Canada

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

blademaster wrote:

lol
It appears Mr blademaster here might have a fetish for circumcised guys. Has anyone noticed that he never did mention why he started this ridiculous poll. You have been warned!
Think about his name for a second
lol omg. i was like dieing after i read that.

yes im circumsized. ive heard that the forskin sags over the end of ur penis if its never clipped. this true?
zeidmaan
+234|6428|Vienna

anyone up for some show and tell ?

Here is mine

Last edited by zeidmaan (2007-04-19 01:40:51)

bonedoc69
+36|6424|Eugene, Oregon U.S.A.

zeidmaan wrote:

Here is mine
holy shit I am still laughing my fucking ass off! good call man +1 for you !
by the way nice package!!!!

Last edited by bonedoc69 (2007-04-19 01:37:33)

zeidmaan
+234|6428|Vienna

bonedoc69 wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

Here is mine
holy shit I am still laughing my fucking ass off! good call man +1 for you !
by the way nice package!!!!
Thanks, it gives me knee problems though...
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6666|pimelteror.de

P00R_M3 wrote:

Yes and I was three when the deed was done and it still haunts me over 30 years later.

My friend had his done when he was 19, we went to see him the same evening to see how he was doing. He was laying on his bed in agony.... we told him to show us for a laugh and his bell end was massive and black, surely not usual. We shouted his dad, who took him back to the hospital. They had to unpick the stiches and take a look. The docs had caught a fine vein when doing the procedure and his bell end had just kept filling with blood..... so they had to re-stitch after fixing the vein. Not pleasant when you're 19 and in a relationship.
circumcision is mutilation
okashii
+34|6542|I'm form Poland and I hate it
I'm not but sooner or later I will have to do it because the part of the skin that connects the head of the penis with the skin around it <at the bottom of the head> is too short and I can't pull the skin all the way to expose the head of the penis fully <yes I suck - laugh all you want>

plus it would make the hygiene easier
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6658

okashii wrote:

I'm not but sooner or later I will have to do it because the part of the skin that connects the head of the penis with the skin around it <at the bottom of the head> is too short and I can't pull the skin all the way to expose the head of the penis fully <yes I suck - laugh all you want>

keep posting
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6458|The Land of Scott Walker

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

P00R_M3 wrote:

Yes and I was three when the deed was done and it still haunts me over 30 years later.

My friend had his done when he was 19, we went to see him the same evening to see how he was doing. He was laying on his bed in agony.... we told him to show us for a laugh and his bell end was massive and black, surely not usual. We shouted his dad, who took him back to the hospital. They had to unpick the stiches and take a look. The docs had caught a fine vein when doing the procedure and his bell end had just kept filling with blood..... so they had to re-stitch after fixing the vein. Not pleasant when you're 19 and in a relationship.
circumcision is mutilation
And letting your kids get vaccine shots will kill them, too.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6457|California

blademaster wrote:

okashii wrote:

keep posting
Yay for revival of old threads!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6658

RandomSchl wrote:

blademaster wrote:

okashii wrote:

keep posting
Yay for revival of old threads!
We still need chuy and the rest of the mods to post here, also if you dont know how to wash ur dick lol thats sad u should live.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6722|Charlie One Alpha
Yeah, the hygiene argument always made me wonder...  I'm not circumsized but my penis never stinks. You just gotta wash, man. No woman has ever complained either so... I'm good.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Stingray24
He didn't say he doesn't wash, said it would be easier.  Which seems to make sense.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6722|Charlie One Alpha

Stingray24 wrote:

He didn't say he doesn't wash, said it would be easier.  Which seems to make sense.
Washing your penis is not hard.

If you think it is hard, you need to hand it in.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Stingray24
Well I was circumcised at a few days old and no problem washing, so I prefer to keep mine.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6658

Stingray24 wrote:

Well I was circumcised at a few days old and no problem washing, so I prefer to keep mine.
yeah not much of a difference dont u get more sensation when u nail a women while u still have ur foreskin on or something?
Stingray24
From what I have heard, yes, but unless the foreskin was removed as an adult, there could be no comparison between having it or not.  No complaints from this guy.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6653
Lol, nice revive. I am circumcised I wouldn't want extra skin down there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard