Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

imm0rtal wrote:

Scrim us

i challenged and told Doggeh to say on your forums, but apparently u guys said no?
only if we can glitch into the hotel
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
SteikeTa
+153|6719|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Marlboroman82 wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

Scrim us

i challenged and told Doggeh to say on your forums, but apparently u guys said no?
Lol
imm0rtal
+18|6243|UK

Marlboroman82 wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

Scrim us

Lol coming out with this bollocks aint goner be getting u far in CB..

U challenged TURK clan they rejected apparently, we challenge u, u are saying this crap basicly rejecting
qtq
+1|6191|Turkey
So, is there someone who wants to challange us?
imm0rtal
+18|6243|UK
yes
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6207|Uk

robthemadman wrote:

I'm sure that clan has a K/P server.. I was going round them on my second account pissing admins off, and one of the admins was that TURKIYExxxxxx guy that used to be high on the leaderboard before he got reset. They all had the [TURK] tag. Same guys?

EDIT- Just looked on your Bf2tracker profile. Picked out the highest ranked member at the top. Looked on here.. http://spieler-daten.de/xXpablo%2Aescob … nline.html 

Yeah, just a FEW K/P servers on there. Same guys I think.
nicely done rob haha
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6245|Outside your Back window

Stormscythe wrote:

Ace.O.Lamb wrote:

[PkM] A deadly group of players That enjoy Shooting things. It could be said that we are one of the best clans in this game. Our name PkM = Pedro's Krazy Monkeys   and thats Crazy with a K, just so you get the idea of how MAD we are.........
I flew around a [PkM] guy in the Z-10 yesterday and he wasn't all that great.
IT cant be so i would of rememberd or you only killed me once, I will remind myself to own you next time i see you, who was this other [PkM] player may i ask?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard