Poll

Should players be kicked for their skills?

Yes13%13% - 15
No86%86% - 99
Total: 114
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6680|Everett, WA, US

Last edited by NemeSiS-Factor (2007-04-18 23:35:17)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6749|The Hague, Netherlands

of course not, as long as they don't cheat...

find a way to kill him (there is always one) kicking someone for being good is just lame.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6238|Scotland!
If you can't beat them, you don't deserve to decide if they play or not, you should either stay and try to learn to play like them or leave and find a server full of noobs so you can get a good score and inflate your ego.

I prefer to play against people who are better, helps me better myself, you don't learn anything by shooting people who don't know what they're doing, might as well just play against bots.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6233
stupid poll,if a guy is good isnt that the whole point in getting better,noobs should pratice harder
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6680|Everett, WA, US

Last edited by NemeSiS-Factor (2007-04-18 23:35:30)

Fireteam_Delta
+20|6444
I disagree, everyone should be able to play... think about it if every server kicked people who were too good they would have anywhere to play and their money that they paid for to buy the game would be wasted, because  they're to good.  By the way, it irritates me too when another player(s) is killing our entire team while we are helpless and cannot kill them but that doesn't give us the right to kick them.

Hackers are a different story, they shouldn't be able to play beacause they have to use hacks to keep up with the other players.  They should be banned and have their stats wiped.

Last edited by Fireteam_Delta (2007-04-18 00:54:34)

Lost-Soul
+26|6519
It irritates me when some lame ass puts a kick vote on you when your kicking butt... personally you should of been kicked!
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6854|Waikato, Aotearoa
If you're a Godlike 1 man killing machine Army (and not cheating), then no I dont think you be booted. Booting some1 cos they're pwning is just lame
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6680|Everett, WA, US

Last edited by NemeSiS-Factor (2007-04-18 23:35:42)

=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6313

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

I prefer to play against people who are better, helps me better myself, you don't learn anything by shooting people who don't know what they're doing, might as well just play against bots.
Well I wish THEY had the same viewpoint.
I can't believe you kicked vote someone because they where good!!!! Join their squad and learn from them. I can see it now all pro sports teams dropping all thier players cause their too good, Olympics  now has only not good players because it's only fair.
Squad up, and I hope you get kicked when you get better some day.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6407
No, ofcourse not. Vote = No.
Simon
basically
+838|6668|UK
no..
BlackKoala
+215|6336
Ask them to give you some tips.  That actually works provided the pwn-erer isn't a prick.

But having them kicked is BS, I'm not a fan of that.

Last edited by BlackKoala (2007-04-18 08:48:44)

GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6595|Hamburg / Germany
Yeah! Kick all good players.

/joke
-Leeds-Lad-
+15|6244|Leeds, WestYorkshire
if you get owned...u should leave the server, not the good player.

but it feels good to be kicked for been good

Last edited by -Leeds-Lad- (2007-04-18 08:52:44)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6720

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

I understand there are people out there who can completely own our ass without hacking.  Maybe they practice with their buddies night an day, just so they can get up to general.  Maybe its a natural born gift.  Either way, it irritates the hell out of me.

The way I see it, playing with someone is is really damned good is just as much fun as playing with a hacker.  They will never die, and rape you 'till your in a friggin coma.  No one likes playing with hackers because they ruin the game for others.  They take the enjoyment away because they are unstoppable.  Same goes for people with huge amounts of skill.

Just tonight I was playing with a few guys from the eLiTe clan.  They always got the chopper and were never shot down.  After two or three rounds of this, I started a kick vote, and my reason being was that "they were just too good."  They asked if I was accusing them of hacking, I told them "no, you guys are really good, get the hell outa here."  They were kicked very shortly after the vote.  No one even thought they were hackers.

So anyway, do you feel its alright to kick someone just because they completely own at BF2?  It's no fun to play with someone that you can't kill, so I say yes.
im going to stalk you consintly now and join your servers so i can get more shit for my omghax montage, thanks

Last edited by TehMyke (2007-04-18 08:53:48)

ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
DrunkenResistance
beat mason
+13|6231|Bloomington, Indiana
Of course not.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6399|USA, MICHIGAN
you can only get better, by playing with better people
mymatemarmite
+0|6470

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

I understand there are people out there who can completely own our ass without hacking.  Maybe they practice with their buddies night an day, just so they can get up to general.  Maybe its a natural born gift.  Either way, it irritates the hell out of me.

The way I see it, playing with someone is is really damned good is just as much fun as playing with a hacker.  They will never die, and rape you 'till your in a friggin coma.  No one likes playing with hackers because they ruin the game for others.  They take the enjoyment away because they are unstoppable.  Same goes for people with huge amounts of skill.

Just tonight I was playing with a few guys from the eLiTe clan.  They always got the chopper and were never shot down.  After two or three rounds of this, I started a kick vote, and my reason being was that "they were just too good."  They asked if I was accusing them of hacking, I told them "no, you guys are really good, get the hell outa here."  They were kicked very shortly after the vote.  No one even thought they were hackers.

So anyway, do you feel its alright to kick someone just because they completely own at BF2?  It's no fun to play with someone that you can't kill, so I say yes.
NO.

Personally i hate playing with persistant whingers and complainers but hey what do you do mate? I don't usually like kick voting its generally abused by the weak and useless out there as an excuse cause they can't play the game. As a tool it is rarely in my experience used properly, simply an excuse to try and get a vehicle off someone, remove good players or get the commanders chair. Face the fact that some people out there are just that good(without enhancement) and get on with playing the game mate.
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6680|Everett, WA, US

Last edited by NemeSiS-Factor (2007-04-18 23:36:01)

jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
Seriously...

What's the point in that? Give up and go to a differant server if you can't take getting killed.

Funny how a votekick worked, i had a guy on SF the other day try votekicking me for an hour because he couldn't find me and i kept killing him. Needless to say i told himi was  where I had my crosshairs and he'd go there.

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

Now please only voice your opinion if you agree with ME
Thats not how it works.

You just keep getting lamer and lamer.

Last edited by jord (2007-04-18 10:32:28)

Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6307|Bloomington Indiana
i agree...first you tell us that they werent hacking...now its

"plz agree..they were teh l337 haxors!"

its really sad actually...stop whining and learn to beat them. dont vote kick because they are better than you.

sadly, people like you ruin the game JUST as much as hackers IMO. its no fun listening to people whine about getting killed by a superior player
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6490|Sheffield-England

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

of course not, as long as they don't cheat...

find a way to kill him (there is always one) kicking someone for being good is just lame.
well said
I{endo
+20|6427|berlin

Schwarzelungen wrote:

..sadly, people like you ruin the game JUST as much as hackers IMO. its no fun listening to people whine about getting killed by a superior player
QFT.
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6680|Everett, WA, US

Schwarzelungen wrote:

i agree...first you tell us that they werent hacking...now its

"plz agree..they were teh l337 haxors!"

its really sad actually...stop whining and learn to beat them. dont vote kick because they are better than you.

sadly, people like you ruin the game JUST as much as hackers IMO. its no fun listening to people whine about getting killed by a superior player
Jesus.

I couldn't beat them because they were hacking.
First you guys are pissed because I voted them off the island for being good.  Now your mad because I kicked them for hacking?  Whats wrong with with that?

You know what.......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard