Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6576|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Wait..wtf....Québec Gold aint even there...even if i dont smoke weed i want to see Québec gold there!...We ship big part of that in the USA...you should know about it!
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)
Northern Lights or Jack Herer (the real stuff - not the rubbish you get masquerading as such nowadays).
Scorpion0x17
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)

Undetected_Killer wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

just say no to drugs LOL
Don't you know?
At least 4/5 of the BF2s members are stoners.
I think you'll find there are more than just 4 or 5 of us...
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
What do I use? A bubbler named wanda, or a bong , or a glass pipe. I want to get a vaporizer & give that a whirl.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)

kn0ckahh wrote:

0TRIGAR0 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

All I know, if someone say 'purple haze' your full of shit.
how iv'e had purple before.
indd whats wrong with purple
Yeah, there is indeed a strain called "Purple Haze" and it ain't bad. Not a Northern Lights. But pretty good.

Hmm... new question:

What's your favourite Amsterdam coffee shop (for those that have been)?

Mine: Barneys. They do the best English Breakfasts in the WORLD!

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-04-17 21:54:13)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

I was a occasional smoker, a party smoker if you will, a loong time ago. Haven't touched the stuff in 4 and 1/2 years now. At all. But if I was forced to smoke, at gunpoint, I'd choose Early Girl.
I need around tree fiddy.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)

DonFck wrote:

But if I was forced to smoke, at gunpoint, I'd choose Early Girl.
Surely at gunpoint ones favourite strain is whatever they are smoking?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

trackstarr wrote:

kessel! wrote:

NEXT QUESTION

how do you smoke your weed?
most of the time i use a piece, or a berb
but if i have time to prepare i bring a bong
you call it a burb?  You are from Socal?
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6266|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Been there, done that (and a fuck load more crazy recreational drugs) and realised that it's all pointless and just rots your brain.
Not done any form of drug (except alcohol) for nearly 3 years.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6651
Under certain circumstances i got to stay off weed and stick to alcohal. However my current favoriate is the multi colored dank shit that i smoked a while back. However, I think my favorate common cousin to this strein is purple haze. you know....the one or two hitter quitter shit... same as the multi colored shit i had a while back.

btw somebody be sure to smoke up for me on 4/20 considering i wont be able to celebrate it this year.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
BVC
+325|6695
I wouldn't know, over here people don't talk about strains so much, we usually consider other factors; smell being the biggest one.  I've had bubblegum and AK47 though, bubblegum was more enjoyable.

My favourite stuff I've ever had would be this shit, it looked like puked up cats hairballs but boy did it get you fucked, certainly wasn't a normal strain thats for sure!  I made cookies with it for my birthday, cooked 50 spots (those little chunks you burn when hot-kniving) in some butter and made cookies with that.  Got 17 cookies out of it, and one was enough to knock me on my arse for 5-6 hours straight!

Not smoking at the moment though, due to studies.

Last edited by Pubic (2007-04-18 03:23:09)

Smokie_UK1
"INSOMNIAC KILLER"
+5|6235
Smoked a lot of shit over the years, one that stuck in my mind was Orange X Big Bud, 2 J's and i couldn't keep my eye's open, top notch shit. Since that day everything has been mediocre, you get a hit off the first joint and absolutely fuck all after that. I'm at the age now where it's the smell and taste, lucky if you get a top buzz. So now I'm off for a Lung or a Hot Knife.

P.S
Fuck off to those who don't smoke it, why enter the thread anyway just to bitch, go back to your volvic water and your bunny slippers, fucking squares, don't you have studying to be getting on with, sad twats.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6567|Oxford
Buddah or G36. You've gotta love the dutch
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

Havok wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Never done it, don't plan on it.
Agreed.
here here
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6714|Germany

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I may be there again in late September/Early October, if I can fit it around Oktoberfest.
Forum smoke up?
indeedy do.  Like I said, if I can fit time around Oktoberfest.  I've been to Amsterdam and Rotterdam, never been to Oktoberfest.  Hopefully I can drop by for a day or two.
Skip Oktoberfest. I'm german and only fools and tourists go there. Nothing special there just a big rip off.

One edit: It's not typical german, it's typical bavarian. A BIG difference.

Last edited by danCer (2007-04-18 05:04:17)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

Super Silver Haze (for the extreme crystaly potency) and Kalimist (for the lovely citrus flavours) are probably my favourites. A lot of Skuff is great too.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

kn0ckahh wrote:

0TRIGAR0 wrote:

how iv'e had purple before.
indd whats wrong with purple
Yeah, there is indeed a strain called "Purple Haze" and it ain't bad. Not a Northern Lights. But pretty good.

Hmm... new question:

What's your favourite Amsterdam coffee shop (for those that have been)?

Mine: Barneys. They do the best English Breakfasts in the WORLD!
There isn't a strain called Purple Haze. There are purple strains that are often sold as Purple Haze, but there is no individual strain called Purple Haze.

Favourite coffeshop.....

Noon, I also like a lot of the weed from Greenhouse, but I don't like it in there so much.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6764|Dallas

Smokie_UK1 wrote:

P.S
Fuck off to those who don't smoke it, why enter the thread anyway just to bitch, go back to your volvic water and your bunny slippers, fucking squares, don't you have studying to be getting on with, sad twats.
You sound like a real winner yourself.  Top notch.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6522|the Netherlands
if its green i smoke it NEEEDEERWEEEDD JAJA NEEE DER WEDIE WEEEDIE WEEEDIE WEEDIE WEED
juusta s good as congo ,indonesia ,acapulco-ohooh  jajajaj heeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieee

1 gr. = € 5,00  fukking euros !!!!!

Purple Haze dont they meen opium with that ??

What's your favourite Amsterdam coffee shop (for those that have been)? WTF with amsterdam ... they really sell SH!T there ... PUKE ,BARF!! i smoke that greeny from the north !!!

https://www.migraine-aura.org/images/murashkin_marijuana_wallpaper_undatedSmall.jpg

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-04-18 06:44:37)

kn0ckahh
+98|6737|netherlands, sweet lake city
When it's christmas they se;; santa, that stuff is really really good. I got stoned as a shrimp, I couldn't stand because I could't stop laughing. That night we got back to my friends home and we started Xboxing. He told me that I(who never played xbox before) could't beat his NFS highscore on a certain map. I was so stoned that I've beaten his score.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

kessel! wrote:

NEXT QUESTION

how do you smoke your weed?
In a nice crowed bar. Ahhh, civilized countries FTW!
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6655|The View From The Afternoon

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

just say no to drugs LOL
Don't you know?
At least 4/5 of the BF2s members are stoners.
I think you'll find there are more than just 4 or 5 of us...
Omg I hope that was a joke lol
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6522|the Netherlands
lets pop some smoke fellows WAAAAAZZZZUUUUUUUPPPP!!!

https://www.migraine-aura.org/images/murashkin_marijuana_wallpaper_undatedSmall.jpg

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-04-18 07:19:03)

DrunkenResistance
beat mason
+13|6219|Bloomington, Indiana
Sour Diesel
Jack Herrer
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6469

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

All I know, if someone say 'purple haze' your full of shit.
i just had PH like 2 weeks ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard