Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria
I'm a skilled player
leetnagger
+1|6227
Living in Europe so playing together doesn't really work. But it would be nice to see if there actually is someone with starts above his head who'd actually be more than just a fragger. I doubt that.

See, with little practice anyone can become a living aimbot and be feared and called whatever they call people. But the real skill lies somewhere deeper, and it's the way you think. Big vanilla servers don't exactly need a lot of thinking to play, same map, same mass of players, same flags, same objectives. So if that's what you've done the last 2000 hours, forget it.

I've had a pleasure to see a few players rise among the best in the world in some other games, and without any doubt there are better players than them what comes to reflexes, aim, deadliness, and so on. What made them so unique was the way they think. No-one ever out-think them. Nobody. The funny thing is, that thinking is not game-specific.

However, just being a living aimbot and having incredible capability of owning people is very good and can't be called a noob I think. But I'm sure there are zero exceptional players among the first thousand ranked bf2 players.

Last edited by leetnagger (2007-04-17 01:33:01)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6626|Warlord

Pernicious544 wrote:

I really dont think thats so true, If you look at his history charts his KDR has been going up rather steeply
You need to get more familiar with the graphs and what they show; the steepness in accuracy, KDR, SPM and other areas can be deceptive. Look at mine for example: http://bf2s.com/player/65281657/history/KDR/

What's important is to hover the cursor over the start and end points to see the actual change in the numbers, which are often quite small... 1.9063 to 1.9102 is a small change, but a steep rise on the graph after the long flat area. And in case it's not obvious you also have to be careful to match periods of inactivity to plateaus on the other graphs.
RightInTheFace
+11|6644

ZCor3x wrote:

I've been lately called "noob", "you don't play well for a 3 star general" and whatnot, I'd like to find some skilled players in bf2s forums to play with or against even. I'd like to see if it's true what they say about me, that I'm a noob and stuff.  Because people I play with say that, and a lot say I'm amazing.. Anyone wants to play WITH/ AGAINST me, add me to xfire : zcorexx

Looking for a challenge
if u want to know how good u are...
look for a WAIB server. type WAIB in the server name.
its unranked server.
INF only with a lot of skilled players.
leetnagger
+1|6227
Yay! Waib or ddd! That's some serious shit. But ddd went ranked some time ago I think, but waib is probably the toughest server around. There are a few good clan inf servers too, but those are meant for local clans mostly.

Last edited by leetnagger (2007-04-17 12:15:31)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

leetnagger wrote:

Yay! Waib or ddd! That's some serious shit. But ddd went ranked some time ago I think, but waib is probably the toughest server around. There are a few good clan inf servers too, but those are meant for local clans mostly.
Yes, because there are so many WAIB servers in the US.  I have looked for WAIB servers so many times, and they do come up, in Europe, and no one has every been on one.  So yeah, I would play WAIB, but I hate wasting my game time waiting for people to join a server I get a +200 ping on.

NEXT!
ZCor3x
+46|6569|Pennsylvania

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

I've played a lot on your servers, and you and your clan suck balls.  Sorry, honest truth.  For a 3-star you jump around a fuckin shitload with your crappy claymores. 

Have a nice day.  Enjoy your lame ass post.
I don't use claymores. I don't snipe often, come back when you have an insult on my gameplay that is actually true. Jumping around isn't against rules, if you can't beat it go to CS:S.

Have a nice day, don't come back to my post.

Yes, because there are so many WAIB servers in the US.  I have looked for WAIB servers so many times, and they do come up, in Europe, and no one has every been on one.  So yeah, I would play WAIB, but I hate wasting my game time waiting for people to join a server I get a +200 ping on.

NEXT!
You still on? I'm looking for a server to play in, I just left a Iron Gator server ;/

Last edited by ZCor3x (2007-04-17 12:45:18)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

ZCor3x wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

I've played a lot on your servers, and you and your clan suck balls.  Sorry, honest truth.  For a 3-star you jump around a fuckin shitload with your crappy claymores. 

I don't use claymores. I don't snipe often, come back when you have an insult on my gameplay that is actually true. Jumping around isn't against rules, if you can't beat it go to CS:S.

NEXT!
You still on? I'm looking for a server to play in, I just left a Iron Gator server ;/
eh, unfortunately work calls for me.  I play about 6-10pm PST (9-1am for you )
ZCor3x
+46|6569|Pennsylvania

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

ZCor3x wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

NEXT!
eh, unfortunately work calls for me.  I play about 6-10pm PST (9-1am for you )
Dude that sucks. The latest I'll be on is 11pm.. and not on Tuesdays.. House is on Tuesdays
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6653|Westminster, Colorado

ZCor3x wrote:

Dude that sucks. The latest I'll be on is 11pm.. and not on Tuesdays.. House is on Tuesdays
House and Deadliest Catch!
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6302|The | Netherlands

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I'm a skilled player
Nope, you are a skilled tank driver.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6630|New Hampshire, USA
Generally, to borrow the phrase, "He who smellt it, dealt it."  Meaning, generally when someone calls someone a n00b, newbie, nublet (<-- my personal favorite ) or any other similar names, they themselves, are the noob.

I win
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard