US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6818|englewood FL.
i think its funny how u all say u have to be a noob to get it and that u dont want it.....cant get it?...j/k but IM nota noob fyi
i got it cause i seen an award that i didnt have...OMG ima NOOOOOB cause i have sumthing u Dont....
ahh feel better
please dont make this a flame thread now
crusaderop50
+1|6844
ain't its a disgrace to get the purple heart?  its like a symbol that meant u suck at a time.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6818|englewood FL.
lol...ok ill end this noW.......i suk at BF2 anlong with everyone else that has the purple heart, as u can see in my sig i have no clue how to play this game, and am a complete noob.
Drunk-Driver
Sober to fly?
+0|6805|San Diego, California
Why people try to get the purple heart is beyond me. It is basically a medal saying "Look how much I got my ass kicked!"
bigsteveooooo
+1|6809|Wirral, UK
The reason I wanted it is because i was on a server with a mate of mine (who anit the best player)... next thing he shouts over VoIP 'yeah, i just got a medal'.  I asked which one and he said 'The Purple Heart'. 

At the time i didnt know what it was (im british) or how to get it.  Once i read UBAR, i thought it would see if i could actually try to die this many times.  What a mission!
]GS[Schuchi-X
+0|6813
one question :

what should happen to earn the Purple Heart -

Do I need a K/D of 1:4 in one round or overall?

(Im german and my englisch is terrible!)
Drunk-Driver
Sober to fly?
+0|6805|San Diego, California
It is in one round, with a minimum of five kills and twenty deaths.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6845|Missoula, MT
How has this thread reached two pages?!   Perhaps a link directly to the UBAR page should be included on the forum index page?

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-09-14 04:22:42)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6845|Cologne, Germany

CMDR_Dave wrote:

How has this thread reached two pages?!   Perhaps a link directly to the UBAR page should be included on the forum index page?
well, I guess if this was solely about giving out information, threads would be closed quite quickly ( we have a very helpful community indeed )...

people just like to chat, I guess.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6845|Missoula, MT
Yeah, nothing wrong with chattines.  It's what gets me going everyday now at work!
VonDutch1
+0|6804
I'm gonna get me one!!! Just for the collection

https://bf2s.com/player/44568509/awards.jpg
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6845|Missoula, MT

VonDutch1 wrote:

I'm gonna get me one!!! Just for the collection

http://bf2s.com/player/44568509/awards.jpg
If you need help, I'll gladly kill you 20 times in a round.  Just tell me when and where.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6833|OP, KS
Getting a purple heart is not a good thing why would you try to get this medal?
dan500
+57|6851
The only way i would get this is by going out and wanting to get it (like u did) if i ever got it without trying, then i just might make a new account
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6845|Missoula, MT
I can guarantee you, I will never get the purple "star"! 
L3onardo
+1|6809
Don't say you don't want it you just GET it when you're having a bad day. Just like Schuss said, I got mine also being a victim of spawn killing at the last CP of our side + arti. Just hope you never get it
<eN>Madcat
+2|6845
when i played the 24/7 pistols/knives only druing karkand, i kinda had a weird feeling, i just knew i was going to get that goddamn heart, and i did, great!!!
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6782

Rakasan wrote:

I wonder how many times my team loss by 1 or 2 points because one of you knuckleheades were trying to get a purple heart
lol good point!
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6848|United Kingdom
got one when trying to get that sodding expert repair badge, i just killed 5 spec ops over the time and didnt notice i died to much, (with getting bombed by the bomber all the time as well)
now i have 2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard