bigbluetractor
+0|6761
Just under 100hrs and still Staff Sarge...am I rubbish?

http://bf2s.com/player/bigbluetractor/

Thanks,

BBT
Wildbill100372
+1|6716
I don't know about rubbish, but your K : D ratio and SPM are a bit low. I do notice that you're mostly on foot though. Do a bit more armor/chopper/jet whoring, and you should get to gunnery sergeant in no time.
Zukabazuka
+23|6717
kinda, your death rate is higher than your kill rate, you lost more than won. One good thing is that you almost never used grenade launcher.

Just a suggestion, if you are on a team that losee 2 times in a row leave, it will take about 7 ronds before the team will be even.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6758|Debris From Space
You seem ok. Play in vehicles more to get that K/D ratio up.
superseal17
Banned
+1|6787
Global scores don't really matter. The top ten players have really high scores but some have played about twice as much as others.
Ryan
+1,230|6875|Alberta, Canada

Well, heres a comparison to you, since im around the same score as you:

My time: 86:35:31
Your Time: 98:32:20

My Score: 6,852
Your Score: 6,901

My K/D Ratio: 0.75
Your K/D Ratio: 0.72

My SPM: 1.32
Your SPM: 1.17

I am not bragging that I am better than you, but here is just a comparison. See what you think.

I recommend being a medic as well.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-01-17 15:56:27)

Electrolux
+2|6735
I am in the 70's with my hours and I have 6,510 points! and I am 12

http://bf2s.com/player/48975615/
Rathji
+1|6715
If you are rubbish then I am the dirt rubbish sits on while it rots. If you are improving, then don't worry about your stats right now. If you are NOT improving, then you might have to evaluate your tactics. Also, as has been stated, vehicle whores stats > ground pounder stats. My KD ratio (recently at least) has been 5X higher at least in armor than my lifetime KD ratio. If you can't drive , get in the gunner seat in a tank or BH and it will help tons.
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6818
You seem to be alright, but you might want to try some new tactics on the city maps you play.  If you plan out your attack and form up with a good squad you should definitly be able to improve.
superseal17
Banned
+1|6787
I get better everytime i play just look at my spm on the graph
AdamEcks
+1|6734|Canada, Eh.
Like most people, unless you played earlier BF games A LOT, you start out slow. After I leaned to play the game better all my stats were (and still are) on constant rise. I've earned like 80% of my points in the last 30% of my time played.
1tdiestoday
+2|6783
I would say, your k/d ratio is low. I have played just over 41 hours. And my GS is at 7,000. Pretty much always on foot. Barely ever use armor or heli's.

http://bf2s.com/player/62965997/

Last edited by 1tdiestoday (2006-01-17 16:18:12)

Fynath
+0|6706|Columbus, OH
You don't have to be a vehicle whore to have decent stats. I tend to avoid vehicles like the plague, and I think I have pretty good stats. http://bf2s.com/player/fynath/
Wildbill100372
+1|6716

Fynath wrote:

You don't have to be a vehicle whore to have decent stats. I tend to avoid vehicles like the plague, and I think I have pretty good stats. http://bf2s.com/player/fynath/
That's because you're a medic whore.
Fynath
+0|6706|Columbus, OH
Yeah, but most of my points are from kills, so, nyah. :p

I'm also planning on getting vet badges for everything else before getting my time played as a medic to 50 hours. Hopefully I can do it.

Last edited by Fynath (2006-01-17 16:28:53)

KnifeWhore
+1|6785|USA
bad stats yes but it will improve over time like my stats have i started out slow well not as slow as u  but i play alot of first person shooters........and before you say anything yes i have stat paded before blow me.
Wildbill100372
+1|6716

Fynath wrote:

I'm also planning on getting vet badges for everything else before getting my time played as a medic to 50 hours. Hopefully I can do it.
Yeah, but I have 80 hours as a medic and have about a combined 800 heals and revives. In 48.5 hours, you have about 1,500. WHORE!
Fynath
+0|6706|Columbus, OH

Wildbill100372 wrote:

Fynath wrote:

Yeah, but I have 80 hours as a medic and have about a combined 800 heals and revives. In 48.5 hours, you have about 1,500. WHORE!
Ouch, my soul. ;( Still proud of my 2+ k/d ratio with assault rifles, though. :p

Last edited by Fynath (2006-01-17 16:33:31)

LW_Cobra
+0|6729

Zukabazuka wrote:

One good thing is that you almost never used grenade launcher.
Why is not using a tactical weapon a good thing? I would say 3/4 of the times that I am killed it is either by a plane dropping bombs, an armored vehicle, or by a grenade launcher. Hell, I just figured out what a great weapon it was at about 80 hours playing time.

Your stats seem to be okay, it just depends on what you are trying to do in the game. I love to snipe, but until I got a better mouse I had a bad kill/death ratio doing it - and you don't get large scores by sniping. Right now I'm just trying to get all my vets badges so I play whatever kit is next in line. Looks like I'll have the anti-tank one next time I play.

I still have to learn how to get that darn knife badge though!!! lol - i suppose using flashbangs and bunny-hopping is in order for that, but hey, wouldn't that be just like using the grenade launcher?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6740|th3 unkn0wn

ryan_14 wrote:

Well, heres a comparison to you, since im around the same score as you:

My time: 86:35:31
Your Time: 98:32:20

My Score: 6,852
Your Score: 6,901

My K/D Ratio: 0.75
Your K/D Ratio: 0.72

My SPM: 1.32
Your SPM: 1.17

I am not bragging that I am better than you, but here is just a comparison. See what you think.

I recommend being a medic as well.
It's confirmed! ryan_14 PWNS bigbluetractor!!!!!!
KnifeWhore
+1|6785|USA
LW_Cobra:

One good thing is that you almost never used grenade launcher.

Why is not using a tactical weapon a good thing? I would say 3/4 of the times that I am killed it is either by a plane dropping bombs, an armored vehicle, or by a grenade launcher. Hell, I just figured out what a great weapon it was at about 80 hours playing time.

Your stats seem to be okay, it just depends on what you are trying to do in the game. I love to snipe, but until I got a better mouse I had a bad kill/death ratio doing it - and you don't get large scores by sniping. Right now I'm just trying to get all my vets badges so I play whatever kit is next in line. Looks like I'll have the anti-tank one next time I play.

I still have to learn how to get that darn knife badge though!!! lol - i suppose using flashbangs and bunny-hopping is in order for that, but hey, wouldn't that be just like using the grenade launcher?

knifewhore:

no it wouldn't and if u r talking about basic knife u suck expert wasn't that hard well yea it was i got it 2 seconds to the end of the round but vetern and basic easy o and that all i really did was snipe but unlike most snipers im not just a hind and snipe sniper is more of 10% hide and 90% combat sniper i get with in 10 feet of them makes easy shoots plus the claymores do wonders in a enemy packed area o and i used noobtube for a little and i thought it was gay so i stoped i wish i could take away all the kills for that it was a waste 400 some thing kills is easy to make up with some thing else.
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6747

Wildbill100372 wrote:

I think that says more for you being a bad medic Wildbill than for Fynath being a whore
Wildbill100372
+1|6716

SGT_Squirtle wrote:

Wildbill100372 wrote:

I think that says more for you being a bad medic Wildbill than for Fynath being a whore
Hey, I've got my Vet First Aid award.
Fynath
+0|6706|Columbus, OH
Heh, I'm trying to get my expert.. 25 in one round is gonna be a pain in the ass.
Wildbill100372
+1|6716

Fynath wrote:

Heh, I'm trying to get my expert.. 25 in one round is gonna be a pain in the ass.
I hear ya. You have to be caught in a serious firefight. I was on a 44-player Mashtuur server when the U.S. got pinned down at the mosque. I just went prone and started throwing out medic bags.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard