+200|6407|fåking denmark
Haha nice one..

Inspiring cat.. ^-^
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6269|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

SargeV1.4 wrote:

that cat is just.. win. wincat.

My cats are quite clever too, theyve figured out how to ring the doorbell if I don't let em in.
Mine open the fridge door and eat all the ham and chicken.**shakes fist at cats**
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6725|th3 unkn0wn

GorillaTicTacs wrote:

That's nothing, come to Bucharest sometime.  We have stray dogs that ride the tube regularly and seem to know exactly where to get off and on like they're on important business (blew my mind the first few times I saw it).  The other funny thing is the stray dogs that wait at the crosswalks for the light to change.  I thought they were following the crowd, then I saw it a few times when there were no people around them as well.
?? lol
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6736|Sweden
Lol i can also take the bus..
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6306|Éire
The animal revolution begins...

This is it, the beginning of the animal takeover of power. Raise the terror alert level to Red!
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6491|Belgium

Braddock wrote:

The animal revolution begins...

This is it, the beginning of the animal takeover of power. Raise the terror alert level to Red!
Animal farm wasn't a made up story they just suppressed the rebellion they'll be back...
topal63
. . .
+533|6734

Mushroomcar wrote:

Lol i can also take the bus..
Doh! - That means your at least as smart as a cat..
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6792|UK
Cat's rock my cat can open some of the door handles in my house. It can be a bit scary mid-sex when ur door opens though and I usually have to warn new gf's of this!

Toilet Trained Cat

rofl ignoring the part at the end where it nearly falls in it's smart
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6661
yeah there is a video of a cat fetching the carrot if I can find it Ill post it. lol

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/237510/ot … rot_chase/

here is the video
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6567|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
Not much of a "mystery cat" if we have a picture of it really.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6344

Thats bullshit. If I was paying for that bus right but this cat can get rides for free on a weekly basis I'd demand a refund. Or i'd just say "Naa, its cool man, Im with the cat."
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard