GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6763

I'm not sure how this happened, but it was an interesting bug. I kept trying to switch to my weapon but it wouldn't let me. So I thought I'd just waste all my grenades and see what happens, but they would just keep refilling! I had some fun with that for a while, since they didn't explode, but finally i screwed it up when I right-clicked instead and a grenade detonated. I made the video quickly, so it's a lot of the same for the first 1:30 or so, so you can just skip to the end to see where it gets fixed.

(Note: Going to bed now so I had to post before the video finishes processing. It should be up pretty soon.)

weasel_thingo
+74|6327
i havnt seen that before,
but me and my friend did notice that when you have a grenade or healthpack and you click and hold when you are mid air from jumping and you keep jumping the other person will see you throw it when you land but nothing happens and then after like jumping 10 times it will pull your gun out (i think this only works with ammo bags and health bags) and then when you actually throw the medic bag the other people will see you shoot it out of your gun.
I{endo
+20|6417|berlin
I've had this non exploding nade bug quite a few times. Also there was a funny video about it on these forums a while ago...

What I just figured is that if you jump and at the time you hit the ground throw a medpack it looks like you tossing 2 bags at the same time. Should try that with nades too, maybe T.L.O.W exploited that bug, who knows?
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6326|England
we had it on our practice server a while back..nobody could kill any one either, and you couldnt lay down...the only thing that could kill was the TOW.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard