ZCor3x
+46|6596|Pennsylvania

Todd_Angelo wrote:

ZCor3x wrote:

I'd like to see if it's true what they say about me, that I'm a noob and stuff.
Your KDR for assault rifles, for a long-standing account, is 2.4+, that means it's likely it's running a lot higher than that now (that's a general rule of thumb) and your accuracy for it is higher than average so you're likely decent at least with an AR. Your KDRs for vehicles are pretty uniformly good too. On the negative side, your SPM is low for a dedicated medic and heavy vehicle user (the map size and servers we play on has some bearing here though) and your flag points are a little low for your time.

You got owned sometime by some little no-pube player that says "you don't play well for a 3 star general"? Well he might be better than you are, but plenty of generals and other high-ranking players in this game are worse, truly awful in fact when it comes to fighting on the ground. We've seen their stats linked to here a load of times and I've played with a few who'd regularly get pounded by some random corporal who barely knows the game but has good reflexes because he's played games all his life... all 12 years of it.

ZCor3x wrote:

Because people I play with say that, and a lot say I'm amazing.
Beware of the compliments of friends, they're just as likely to be biased as the random asshole you meet in a public server, only in the opposite direction
It's not that I got owned by them, it's the other way around. They say that I don't play like a 3 star general, in reality I do, I do whatever I can to kill them, and when I do it's one kill closer for my team to win. 

I use medic, I don't "whore it" I don't revive people from half way across the map. I stick with my squad, they die I revive. Other than that I don't use medic all that often. I heal myself, whatever. I use the AK or G363(i'm going to get flamed for that) because those are my favorite weapons.  I don't look towards points, I look towards killing people and making them mad ;D

I thought I've seen you around.

On a side note (sorry for the derail) I tried to find a decent SF server last night for about 30 mins, does anyone know of one constantly populated in the US (preferrably Mid/West Coast).
You find one, and I'll join you.

Last edited by ZCor3x (2007-04-16 11:08:59)

Engineerisaac
+1|6247
there you go zcore this guy can be "nice" in a lightly since you should take that as a minor complement
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6653|Warlord

ZCor3x wrote:

I don't remember me posting about who's a hacker or not, he was trying to end the debate of me being a hacker or not.
Yeah, I was talking to him not you, and what he posted is as good as useless to try to show what he wanted.

ZCor3x wrote:

I don't need you coming on and flaming someone for trying to help me out.
And I don't need to read a post so dumb my brain hurt just thinking about it

ZCor3x wrote:

So unless you have some skill to play with, please get off my thread.
Unless you have some skills to debate with please get off my forum.

Engineerisaac wrote:

ok im going to use small words so you don't screw this up

I defend zcore you ignorant you not see defense you brain not think I laugh you
If you'd like to actually look at the stats of a few players that cheat hit me up in private, be glad to hook you up with their PIDs and you'll see what I mean.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6653|Warlord

ZCor3x wrote:

It's not that I got owned by them, it's the other way around.
In that case why are you listening to them?

ZCor3x wrote:

I use the AK or G363(i'm going to get flamed for that)...
Ignore it.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6254|Scotland!
I use the AK or G36E
There's your problem right there, a 3 star general has no business using a G36E
ZCor3x
+46|6596|Pennsylvania

Jameseyy wrote:

I use the AK or G36E
Meh

I use it sometimes, and sometimes I use ak, I switch up. Nothing wrong with that.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6710|West Yorkshire, U.K
There jelous my friend, dont let them get to you.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6422
I just wasted twenty minutes of my life talking to that agcfreaky..

Anyway I don't think you're a "n00b". According to your stats you are doing fine And it's just probably the people that get mad because you are using a G36E ( It really doesn't bother me anymore ). I would prefer the AK over the G36E anyday though!

Last edited by kmt (2007-04-16 11:27:56)

Engineerisaac
+1|6247
i love your double post its great!
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6254|Scotland!

Engineerisaac wrote:

i love your double post its great!
I love your waste of a good post, it's better.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6254|Scotland!

ZCor3x wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

I use the AK or G36E
Meh

I use it sometimes, and sometimes I use ak, I switch up. Nothing wrong with that.
To me, seeing a 3 star general using a G36E is like seeing a grown man/woman riding a bike with training wheels, or swimming in waist deep water with armbands on.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6658|949

ZCor3x wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

I use the AK or G36E
Meh

I do the same.  I use whatever gun I want.  I'm not going to let little 14 year old pub heroes tell me what gun I can and cannot use.  People that bitch just don't know how to take cover/return fire, so instead of blaming themselves for slow hand-eye coordination, they blame it on a game.  See below for another example of their complaining-

https://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2339/pic1002361ni8tz4.jpg
agcfreaky
+0|6247|The Great UK
Zcore i know your not a hacker, I always say that to you so... its not like it means anything by some one else posting it quoting me but i would of actually got a screen shot of the chat convo too just to be legitimate...

Last edited by agcfreaky (2007-04-16 11:57:51)

Fearmesnipers
+41|6471|Wales
ok mate from my perspective im sure your a brilliant 8 v8 conquest player. As you seen to be good with vehicles. But as an inf player i would say above average as your k/d is about 1.3 for inf. But of course.. we all know stats mean nothing
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6422

agcfreaky wrote:

Zcore i know your not a hacker, I always say that to you so... its not like it means anything my Some one else posting it quoting me but i would of actually got a screen shot of the chat convo too just to be legitimate...
Hey it's mister matureness himself! Of course you know he's not a hacker. You don't know .... about this game dude.

"[20:05] GVi. Aapje: Yep
[20:05] [WS] agcfreaky: seeming you were shooting people with a standard shotgun on Dragon Valley from 1 base to another...
[20:05] GVi. Aapje: lol"

Last edited by kmt (2007-04-16 11:59:26)

CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6682|The View From The Afternoon

ZCor3x wrote:

I've been lately called "noob", "you don't play well for a 3 star general" and whatnot, I'd like to find some skilled players in bf2s forums to play with or against even. I'd like to see if it's true what they say about me, that I'm a noob and stuff.  Because people I play with say that, and a lot say I'm amazing.. Anyone wants to play WITH/ AGAINST me, add me to xfire : zcorexx

Looking for a challenge
I'd like to pwn you sometime but Europe/USA don't mix very well.
agcfreaky
+0|6247|The Great UK
Yup,

I could'nt care if my K/D was 0.0 i play for fun stats not jsut for starts like alot of people i know do. And kmt why the hate ,     I T S   A   G A M E

Last edited by agcfreaky (2007-04-16 12:00:32)

Fearmesnipers
+41|6471|Wales

agcfreaky wrote:

Yup,

I could'nt care if my K/D was 0.0 i play for fun stats not jsut for starts like alot of people i know do. And kmt why the hate ,     I T S   A   G A M E
u know having a 0.0 k/d is impossible unless u have never been killed....nooooboobonoobonobonob

e
agcfreaky
+0|6247|The Great UK

Fearmesnipers wrote:

agcfreaky wrote:

Yup,

u know having a 0.0 k/d is impossible unless u have never been killed....nooooboobonoobonobonob

e
See then that shows that i dont care if i did i would know having a low K/D is good i dont know...
xgloryx
+3|6247
i can attest to the fact that zcore doesn't hack ... because he sucks.  shit, i suck and i kick his ass up and down bf2 all day (:
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6254|Scotland!

xgloryx wrote:

i can attest to the fact that zcore doesn't hack ... because he sucks.  shit, i suck and i kick his ass up and down bf2 all day (:
Your stats say otherwise
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6726|MoVal So-Cal

Jameseyy wrote:

K/D Ratio 2.3345

You're not a noob
I really dont think thats so true, If you look at his history charts his KDR has been going up rather steeply
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6422

agcfreaky wrote:

Fearmesnipers wrote:

agcfreaky wrote:

Yup,

e
See then that shows that i dont care if i did i would know having a low K/D is good i dont know...
You don't care playing a game but you do play it!
agcfreaky
+0|6247|The Great UK
No ! Listen carefull because iam only going to type this once, I DONT CARE ABOUT STATS i admit i like getting awards and ranks but thats *like*

Last edited by agcfreaky (2007-04-16 12:37:51)

agcfreaky
+0|6247|The Great UK
And glory is one of the skilled players that can kill zcore... i can kill him maybe once in a whole round... ZCor3X Is one of the few players whos skill matches his rank.

Last edited by agcfreaky (2007-04-16 12:42:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard