Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6237|Scotland!

RFTBunny wrote:

stop fighting like 14 year old girls in my post... this is about punkbuster and ea GUID bans ... say something useful please?
something useful please

You're welcome
RFTBunny
+4|6470|United States
lol seriously jamesey
killaer
+41|6727
What do you want us to say? You're screwed. You're banned, and not going to get un-banned. PB made that obvious. Best thing to do now is to start over, drop the hacks, and suck it up. PB doesn't care about you, or your friend. EA already got your 50$.
RFTBunny
+4|6470|United States
more like EA got a $100 dollars which is pretty much extortion in my opinion because we were told to go buy another game and ... lets see we did ... and hmm it worked for about 2 weeks and then banned again then worked for another day and then the next day banned again ... if your going to bloat mindless crap like that calling me a hacker ... then leave the thread ... i've had it with bs accusations .. if you feel like getting owned .. give me your ingame name and i will glady join your server
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

And yet we wonder why this isn't closed yet.

Please, if you were hacking, you were caught, you deserved it, game over. Just start anew, let it go.

If you weren't hacking, which you claim, then it's too bad. You got caught wrongfully, but you can't do anything about it. Just buy another copy or give up on the game.

It's that simple.

And flaming people does not honestly build up sympathy in your favor.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
CouchPotato
+9|6237

cowami wrote:

And yet we wonder why this isn't closed yet.

Please, if you were hacking, you were caught, you deserved it, game over. Just start anew, let it go.

If you weren't hacking, which you claim, then it's too bad. You got caught wrongfully, but you can't do anything about it. Just buy another copy or give up on the game.

It's that simple.

And flaming people does not honestly build up sympathy in your favor.
killaer
+41|6727

RFTBunny wrote:

more like EA got a $100 dollars which is pretty much extortion in my opinion because we were told to go buy another game and ... lets see we did ... and hmm it worked for about 2 weeks and then banned again then worked for another day and then the next day banned again ... if your going to bloat mindless crap like that calling me a hacker ... then leave the thread ... i've had it with bs accusations .. if you feel like getting owned .. give me your ingame name and i will glady join your server
I will say again, I don't care. You're screwed, and I don't care if you can "Own" me or not. PB bans for hacks, glitches, etc. It's not extortion, and EA doesn't really care for your 100$, since they are a multi-million dollar company. So chill out, and get on with your life.

If you get banned 2 times in a row, that pretty much either proves that you were
-wrongfully accused, AGAIN (doubtful)
-you have some malware on your computer that is messing with the files
-you were dumb enough to install hacks again
RFTBunny
+4|6470|United States
I know what PB bans for I've been playing games for quite a while but I never saw senseless crap like this ... It's rediculous that you accuse of hacks, glitches, etc... when I straight out told you that is not the case ... do you think if I hacked I would come on here and start a thread about it and show everyone that I hack? no ... I played long and fair like everyone else and it's not my fault that they can't work out the problems with their software ...

if I hacked or knew how to hack I wouldn't be complaining about it ... I'de just create myself another account and continue to play and ruin the game for everyone else.  You answered this post just as senselessly as any of the PB web ticket reps would have ... by not reading it ... and pretending that I am the problem ... I told them the story with details and links and all of that stuff and then my reply that I get was ... can I have the link please?  .... if you bothered to read anything I wrote ... you would notice it's there .. thanks for helping me ... next
oChaos.Haze
+90|6447
You're repertoire is not that far from a hacker who doesn't want to get caught.  Just like every inmate found guilty of a crime. 

"I didn't do it"

I don't know if you did or not, but seeing as how this is the BF2 forum, not an EA workers forum, I don't see what you want to achieve out of this.  Maybe you just needed to vent.  If so, feel free, I don't mind.  I hope in all seriousness that you were hacking.  I'd hate to think they just ban ppl for no reason.
RFTBunny
+4|6470|United States
I just want to see what people think or if anyone else has had similar problems ... well hey man i wish i was hacking too but we got a ban and it's with no explanation ... not even on the ban id list that shows reasons ... take into consideration that there are also people who are in there who are not guilty and die in there because of someone elses mistakening
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

(This is the part where OrangeHound looks up cached stats and finds out if RFTBunny is/was a hacker or not)

It happens every time.
RFTBunny
+4|6470|United States
lol go ahead would you like to look me up? tell me how i can help you prove that I am not a liar =]
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

RFTBunny wrote:

lol go ahead would you like to look me up? tell me how i can help you prove that I am not a liar =]
I'm just saying, in every post where someone says that EA has wrongfully reset him/his friend, OrangeHound looks up cached, un-reset stats and proves the person to be a liar (which may or may not be true in this case).

Observe:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 4#p1300204

I'm not accusing you, I'm just saying that that sometimes happens.
Superglueman
+21|6369|The Great South Land
I played BF2 for a year , then switched to 2142,

I once got banned from bf2 by punkbuster for 1 teamkill.
A fag that didnt like me tried to kidnap me with some of his teammates, i killed him(alone), and he whinged,"your gonna get banned u fucken cheater", he joined my squad and told me how he's been watching me and was gonna get me banned all along....2-3 days later i got banned for a month.

The people who made these games, plus the people who regulate them are ass-lickin' faggots who are more pathertic than a gay serial killer.

Come to think of it, ALL american companies are ass-lickin fags with NO customer support.

p.s there is no customer support because they see it as a privilege to have these games and we should thank them(for wasting our money and fucking our lives)
Superglueman
+21|6369|The Great South Land
Oh, and by the way, heaps of guys HACK in 2142(all msx hacks),  aimbot is the most common, NO ONE ever gets banned.....These guys are high ranked and dont seem to fear gettin caught(ie.no ones watchin them)

2 headshots with 1 bullet...ok yeah right
killaer
+41|6727

Superglueman wrote:

A fag that didnt like me tried to kidnap me with some of his teammates, i killed him(alone), and he whinged,"your gonna get banned u fucken cheater", he joined my squad and told me how he's been watching me and was gonna get me banned all along....2-3 days later i got banned for a month.

The people who made these games, plus the people who regulate them are ass-lickin' faggots who are more pathertic than a gay serial killer.

Come to think of it, ALL american companies are ass-lickin fags with NO customer support.

p.s there is no customer support because they see it as a privilege to have these games and we should thank them(for wasting our money and fucking our lives)
Getting banned from EVERY server by PB is different than getting banned from 1 server for a TK (When it says you were kicked by PB)
RFTBunny
+4|6470|United States
hmm well i have screenshots if you'de like to see them, submitted by a clan member we embarassed infront of his own clan by owning him in a tank ... he apparently tried taking pb screenshots which are either messed up or edited which show no plausible advantage nor hack ... if you want to see them that is...
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6237|Scotland!

Superglueman wrote:

What a shower of shite. And if you came to me spouting this crap, I wouldn't give you any reasonable customer support either.
RFTBunny
+4|6470|United States
well idk about getting banned from one server...i'm banned from many servers because people complain that i jump alot meanwhile EA already fixed this ... and from others because im just too good with the tv missle .. thats just from those servers though...no one likes playing on bs regulated servers anyway...but at the same time ..EA tech support still is horrible
hollabackitsobi
+1|6256

oChaos.Haze wrote:

You're repertoire is not that far from a hacker who doesn't want to get caught.  Just like every inmate found guilty of a crime. 

"I didn't do it"

I don't know if you did or not, but seeing as how this is the BF2 forum, not an EA workers forum, I don't see what you want to achieve out of this.  Maybe you just needed to vent.  If so, feel free, I don't mind.  I hope in all seriousness that you were hacking.  I'd hate to think they just ban ppl for no reason.
Repertoire? No, more like "defense". Yeah, sorry man, but looks like you're screwed.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6568|Hungary
If i see that every week we got some "new" players who ahck the system and got 112121212121212 points after 23 minutes of playing and of zero death. Well they need to stop this !
RFTBunny
+4|6470|United States

venom6 wrote:

If i see that every week we got some "new" players who ahck the system and got 112121212121212 points after 23 minutes of playing and of zero death. Well they need to stop this !
how does this have anything to do with my topic? yeah people hack the leaderboards on bf2s so that makes it right for EA to ban a player that has 140,000 legit points ? how about an explanation somewhere?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.

VicktorVauhn wrote:

BF2 is how many years old?

Doom 2 isn't compatible with vista, ID software is terrible.
Horrible theory to go on. How many people still play Doom 2? Not enough for it to be worth the update. BF2 still has alot of players. And seriously, Its one of the better games even as of today. I've gone through and downloaded heaps of demo's of these "wicked new age games" and there all shit and hard to control. The only thing decent about them is the graphics, and even on my high end computer, lag the shit out of me.
RFTBunny
+4|6470|United States
i think he meant doom too ... idk why he put doom 2 ...
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6536|So Cal

VicktorVauhn wrote:

BF2 is how many years old?
about as old as some of the cock suckers that reply to these threads

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard