Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6775|Toronto Canada
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653
fast way to get a banana barrel
Reciprocity
+721|6590|the dank(super) side of Oregon
i like the guy with the revolving grenade launcher.  classy.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6775|Toronto Canada
i find it crazy that they are just reproducing actual guns. i noticed a desert eagle being made.

and the guy with the grenade launcher was jokes
Reciprocity
+721|6590|the dank(super) side of Oregon
"many sons and a lot of guns"  sounds like and evangelical.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6775|Toronto Canada

Reciprocity wrote:

"many sons and a lot of guns"  sounds like and evangelical.
too true
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6732|Eastern PA
Jesus...that rooftop "firing range" is unreal...and everyone wonders why Pakistan has a hands off policy in regards to the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Frontier Province.
comet241
+164|6775|Normal, IL
i like the prices
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Who has heard from the Mainstream media the war in Afghanistan is over?

I would be more concerned about the Nuclear sales market coming out of Pakistan. I posted this a few months ago and it is very disturbing.

5 minutes of garbage ahead of it, sorry. It is the only version I can find.

Xbone Stormsurgezz
J][gga
+8|6663
crazy world...
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6654|Canada
Wow. Just Wow.
There are a shit load of guns in there and a lot of history with those guns. The "Nazi" pistol that he is seen holding is not Nazi at all. It is a German artillery luger, which was developed in WWI and was not Nazi. Those are worth a few thousand dollars easy. And the British Lewis machine guns aren't cheap either. Wish I could go shopping
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6551|Winterpeg, Canada
haha, some areas around the northern provinces in India are like that too, not as big of course, but they're there.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6655
interesting video +1
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6430|Melbourne, AUS
the host looked so so suss in that outfit of his..
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6775|Toronto Canada

CaptainMike wrote:

Wow. Just Wow.
There are a shit load of guns in there and a lot of history with those guns. The "Nazi" pistol that he is seen holding is not Nazi at all. It is a German artillery luger, which was developed in WWI and was not Nazi. Those are worth a few thousand dollars easy. And the British Lewis machine guns aren't cheap either. Wish I could go shopping
you do have to take into account that they were making their own guns there, so there is a good chance that those guns were not legit.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6748|Pakistan/England
Pakistan Zindabad...PAAPAPAPAPAPAPAP
BVC
+325|6705
I pay $1000 for a paintball gun, and Pakistanis can get a real gun for a tenth of that?  Whoever said they didn't have it good!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard