Nd4Spdr
Stuck in the Dirty Souf way too long...
+10|6704|ATL
Why must Muslim people pray at certain times of the day? Why can't you pray whenever you want or are in need? I am sure you can pray when needed, but Why are there set times as well?
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6542|EUtopia | Austria

Nd4Spdr wrote:

Why must Muslim people pray at certain times of the day? Why can't you pray whenever you want or are in need? I am sure you can pray when needed, but Why are there set times as well?
Faithful Muslims pray a lot since they trust their god (and NO, this does not make them radicals). Now imagine, everyone would pray whenever he likes to. It's simply an organisational issue, you can't have everyone praying whenever he wants to, e.g. at work.

Also, I'd find it quite hypocritical if someone only prayed when he feels the need for god helping him out.

Last edited by Stormscythe (2007-04-14 08:13:30)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6828|Kubra, Damn it!

link52787 wrote:

google is the light
Amen, brother...
BVC
+325|6688

Nd4Spdr wrote:

There aren't per se, depends on the type of Islam.  Saying all muslims have to pray 5 times per day is like saying all christians are catholics.

Last edited by Pubic (2007-04-14 08:49:58)

Nd4Spdr
Stuck in the Dirty Souf way too long...
+10|6704|ATL

Pubic wrote:

There aren't per se, depends on the type of Islam.  Saying all muslims have to pray 5 times per day is like saying all christians are catholics.
OK, I didn't realize that.

Stormscythe wrote:

Also, I'd find it quite hypocritical if someone only prayed when he feels the need for god helping him out.
I didn't mean to pray only when you needed something, but that is one of the reasons to pray

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard