what is the best in your opinion?
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6574|UK
i use mininova mostly but that is free so i dont n=know sorry
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

torrentleech is supposedly one of the best, but i'm pretty happy with my demonoid account
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6774|Toronto Canada
i had a torrent leech account

it was pretty good, but they are so strict with their ratios. i lost my account after i downloaded something then went on vacation.

when are the demonoid sign up times?
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6659|Keyboard
demonoid
max
Vela Incident

kessel! wrote:

i had a torrent leech account

it was pretty good, but they are so strict with their ratios. i lost my account after i downloaded something then went on vacation.

when are the demonoid sign up times?
they just closed a huge sign up. And there are no new invites being handed out. Once we get some again I can send you one if you want

demonoid is pretty lax with their ratios, but it doesn't really bother me because my stats never update. i'm stuck on 21GB up 20GB down since months now even though i must have downloaded close to 500GB from them
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6774|Toronto Canada
that'd be great if i could get an invite from you. i've heard demonoid is really good.
max
Vela Incident

kessel! wrote:

that'd be great if i could get an invite from you. i've heard demonoid is really good.
demonoid is pretty sweet. Your on my "demonoid-list". As soon as I get some new invites i'll PM you one
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6774|Toronto Canada
great, thanks a bunch
Skorpy-chan
+127|6354|Twyford, UK
Demonoid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard