triggster
+2|6315
I hate maps with vechiles for several reasons. The server Im currently playing most is ATG Ghost town which is no vechiles. I went out to look for another server with no vechiles and choose karkrand, I dont why anyone plays that map, it sucks and you get spammed with grenades all the time.

So can anyone tell me a good infantry only map, which doesnt have grenades flying around? Thanks.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6268
good luck most I/O is just a clay nade fest
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6335|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

triggster wrote:

a good infantry only map, which doesnt have grenades flying around? Thanks.
That's an oxymoron right there.

Anyway, Jalalabad tends to be okay, though it degrades into a snipe fest if the Americans can't leave the uncap. Sharqi is pretty good too.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6610|Area 51
You hate vehicles eh?

Then why in the world did you ever buy Battlefield 2?

To the question, try: =H2K= 24/7 jalalabad. If it still exists though.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6703|California
Iron Gator...
triggster
+2|6315
I hate helis as they fly over and kill everythin, tanks kill you on the ground and then the arty strikes...

Plus I suck as a pilot.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6268
karkand is a stupid map , it's either get raped by a tank or an apc or I/O you get nadded and claymined to death when the game starts thats all you hear throw grenade get amo here getting tiredsome
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

davidonbf2 wrote:

karkand is a stupid map , it's either get raped by a tank or an apc or I/O you get nadded and claymined to death when the game starts thats all you hear throw grenade get amo here getting tiredsome
To keep it simple, to each his own.

To not keep it simple: GET THE HELL OUT OF THE NUB ZONE. Jesus, is it really that hard to comprehend going around the area where the grenades are flying? If they're all there in front of Hotel, take a full squad and go around to either Suburb or Cement Factory. And play on a damned FF on server if you hate claymores and shit.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6463|Florida

davidonbf2 wrote:

QFT, I was on a karkand I/O server the other day and 2/3 of the round was a nade/clay fest never moving away from the little fenced in area just north of the US uncap.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6268

cowami wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

To not keep it simple: GET THE HELL OUT OF THE NUB ZONE. Jesus, is it really that hard to comprehend going around the area where the grenades are flying? If they're all there in front of Hotel, take a full squad and go around to either Suburb or Cement Factory. And play on a damned FF on server if you hate claymores and shit.
we all know this theres realy only 2 ways out for the usa and when your mec its all the same rush the front scream throw grenade get amo here and your right to each its own thats why i said it is a stupid map to each my own so next time you can keep your child like comments to yourself thank you and stop getting smart with guys you dont know ok, now run along..

Last edited by davidonbf2 (2007-04-15 10:48:44)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6390|Cali

triggster wrote:

I hate maps with vechiles for several reasons. The server Im currently playing most is ATG Ghost town which is no vechiles. I went out to look for another server with no vechiles and choose karkrand, I dont why anyone plays that map, it sucks and you get spammed with grenades all the time.

So can anyone tell me a good infantry only map, which doesnt have grenades flying around? Thanks.
STFU
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

davidonbf2 wrote:

cowami wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

we all know this theres realy only 2 ways out for the usa and when your mec its all the same rush the front scream throw grenade get amo here and your right to each its own thats why i said it is a stupid map to each my own so next time you can keep your child like comments to yourself thank you and stop getting smart with guys you dont know ok, now run along..
Last time I ever offer suggestions to people.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6273|Scotland!
when your mec its all the same rush the front scream throw grenade get amo here
You can't even type a halfway understandable sentence so I doubt you can grasp the fact that an MEC can block the rush route to suburb or guard the side alleyways if they don't like nade spam. You don't have to try to jump all over uncap bases just because everyone else does it.
David.P
Banned
+649|6319
Warlord. Case closed. You cant nade spam there and on IO you score alot more points as a medic.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6268

cowami wrote:

davidonbf2 wrote:

cowami wrote:

Last time I ever offer suggestions to people.
im sorry I thought you was just another guy going off about nothing, suggestion was good ty
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6397|Massachusetts
wtf? why did you flame him then?

Anyway if you can't handle karkand io ff= off, then stay the fuck out.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6328|Pennsyltucky

Sent a server name via Karma.
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6319|Outside your Back window
EA UK SaNta 24/7 wake- Just type in santa and it will come up. I'm usually on their and its great for teamwork!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6331|eng
try 24/7 Infantry Only Jalalabad Madness or something like that. It is 64 player.

I don't know the I.P address, but if you put the I.O servers in alphabetical order, it is pretty near the top.

It is run by Team America.
#rekt
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6534|Kamloops, BC Canada
TeaBaggersUnited (Special Forces) I love that server, it's my new favourite.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard