I prefer the Krylov, but use the Voss17%17% - 16
I use the Voss regulary27%27% - 25
I rarely use the Voss26%26% - 24
I never use the Voss, it's for noobs!15%15% - 14
Total: 92
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland
I did search and no threads came up to the 'spec' of this thread.

So, do you use the Voss? I just moved onto my final kit, Assault. I started Baur-H whoring will on EU, and the Krylov on PAC.

I decided to check out the Voss. I ended the round 11-1 the first time I used it. I love it! I find even at long range on single shot it is VERY accurate.

Poll ^

- kyle.

> Reason I only did the Krylov, is because it is stock.

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-04-15 01:15:45)

4thHazard
+5|6241|Australia [Sydney NSW]
Well, The VOSS L-AR was my first Unlock it is an awesome Long range weapon and Awesome Close range since it has a Large Clip.

Another thing when you have the Rocket Unlock with the VOSS the Player that is using it is almost un-killable
I SAID ALMSOT!!!!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
I don't even play 2142 much anymore :\. But when i did i rarely used the Voss. I'm more of a SCAR man. But according to my stats I used the Voss almost the same time as the Baur. The Voss was a half hour less. I guess I just like everything.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-04-15 01:21:57)

maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6294
It was my first gun unlock, but I now use the Baur.
4thHazard
+5|6241|Australia [Sydney NSW]
I use the Baur and Voss but The Voss is my Primary

The Baur is an awesome long/Close fighting rifle just like the voss but due to its small clip its useless at times.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6527|Valhalla
It wasn’t my first unlock but it is still my most used. It’s a damn good gun, but I only use it now when I'm playing as the EU as I just don’t like the SCAR.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6703|Sweden
Rarely use it right now used to use as EU all the time before now my primary gun as Eu is Scar and as PAC there is always the Krylov.

Still use it when i go closequarters allot then it´s superior towards the Scar/Bauer.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6251|Basel, Switzerland
B4 I stoped with bf2142, I never used this bullshit. Baur ftw!
Kratos Aurion
+36|6635|Sweden
It was my first gun unlock but I prefer the Krylov, but use the Voss!

So I voted for the second alternative, Krylov is my favorite weapon so of course I prefer it
ZCaliber
+12|6504|Between Canada and Iowa
I like to use the Baur, but can notably notice a different level of hurt the Voss and Krylov share.

I need to re-evaluate the Scar-11 one of these days...
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6227|United Kingdom
i prefer the shuko/bianchi
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6612
There should be also options like, "I haven't unlocked it" and "I haven't unlocked it but I'm going to."
I haven't unlocked it.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6519|Singapore
i cant shoot a thing with that gun. seriously. i cant get used to its accuracy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
Used to use it, prefer the krylov though, more controlable
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
psH
Banned
+217|6376|Sydney
Me: *2 headshots a noob with voss*
him: wtf?

I like the Voss, and use it all the time, its availible, accurate, powerful, and it gets the job done. So why not use it, it WAS made to be able to shoot people ya know.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6756
Yes I do
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
The Voss is an improved version of the Krylov. In the same way BF2 1.3 was an improved version of BF2 1.22.
madmurre
+117|6703|Sweden

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

The Voss is an improved version of the Krylov. In the same way BF2 1.3 was an improved version of BF2 1.22.
That´s questionable
l41e
+677|6641

Very rarely. For one, I haven't unlocked it, and two, I don't really find it as "fun" to use as the stocks or Baur. Tap-tap-dead.
Master*
Banned
+416|6487|United States
Krylov is better but I am basically forced to use a different weapon when I'm on EU so its either the baur, voss or scar what ever I feel like using. But im getting bored of battlefield 2142 ATM.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
I have a nubby question (sorta on the topic of the Voss- as it is mentioned as the 'First' popular unlock).

What's the earliest rank you can get an unlock weapon? I bought this game yesterday and so far I've had to endure several ranks of meaninglessly crappy 'upgrades'.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
madmurre
+117|6703|Sweden

Uzique wrote:

I have a nubby question (sorta on the topic of the Voss- as it is mentioned as the 'First' popular unlock).

What's the earliest rank you can get an unlock weapon? I bought this game yesterday and so far I've had to endure several ranks of meaninglessly crappy 'upgrades'.
You will have to unlock a complete Tree before you can go for the specific weapon in that tree.

So on your forth rank you should be able to get a weapon-unlock.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6569|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Use it only when i get pissed from beeing killed like 10 time only by it...with that gun in the hand im a beast...but i dont use it because i scare myself with it
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6432|Brisbane, Australia

madmurre wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

That´s questionable
I'm not sure, but that could have been implied (that the Voss was a failure compared to the Krylov).

I voted the second option, I use the Krylov exclusively or the Baur/Scar on EU.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Sambuccashake
+126|6603|Sweden
Yep I use the Voss.

Sometimes the Baur on the more open maps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard