ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
Remember this story from 2005?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/australia.asp

Only in n Australia ???

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to Australia and her Queen at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and his Ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown. Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that some radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not accept that Australia was a secular state, and its laws were made by parliament. "If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you", he said on National Television.

"I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia : one the Australian law and another Islamic law that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia la and have the opportunity to go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a better option", Costello said.

Hmmn...then I found this:
http://www.abc.net.au/religion/stories/s790151.htm

In Australia
The history of Islam in Australia pre-dates European settlement. From 1650, Muslim fisherman from South East Asia communicated and traded with Aborigines from Australia's north. Some inter-marriage occurred. In the 1860s, some 3000 camel drivers - with camels - came from Afghanistan and the Indian sub-continent. This group contributed to the exploration of the Australian outback, working on both the railway line between Port Augusta and Alice Springs, and the Overland Telegraph Line from Adelaide to Darwin, which connected Australia to London via India.

So, it would seem perhaps there is a case to be made that Islamic courts should be established in Australia.
After all, they were there first, right?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
GG Australia
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6843|Waikato, Aotearoa
Yes totally agree. Australia is a Secular State with Laws created by Parliament. Sharia Law has no standing. Those Muslims that dont agree with Australian Laws SHOULD leave.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
Aussie's for teh win!
OmniDeath
~
+726|6643

i get the feeling youre just looking to start and argument with this one. i mean, while were at it, lets give the states back to russia. (look back far enough and its true)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Omnideath wrote:

i get the feeling youre just looking to start and argument with this one. i mean, while were at it, lets give the states back to russia. (look back far enough and its true)
Way to address the subject by diverting it back to the USA.  GJ
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6556|Brisbane, Aus

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Yes totally agree. Australia is a Secular State with Laws created by Parliament. Sharia Law has no standing. Those Muslims that dont agree with Australian Laws SHOULD leave.
Exactly. Play by the house rules or please leave.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Agreed, get out, and take the Fusion Pizza with you.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692

ATG wrote:

So, it would seem perhaps there is a case to be made that Islamic courts should be established in Australia.
HAHAHA. That seems to be the best argument they've got these days.
BVC
+325|6695
Mexicans were in many southern states before Euro-americans were there, I guess theres a case to be made for border-jumping.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
Well shit if we wanna look to see who was "here' first then we might as well just give all the land back to these guys: https://pmb.berkeley.edu/~coates/RCB.gif
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
Sarcasm seems to be lost on some of you.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6843|Waikato, Aotearoa
Oh and to continue with what I said B4 - El Hilali (the Mufti of Australia), should either shut up or leave too.

He's an embarrassment to Australia and Aussie Muslims. I mean even I'M embarrassed by his comments (and Im not even an Aussie).
Stupid man supports the Bilal Brothers for what they did (with luck Aussie Immigration will kick the brothers out back to their own country in about 30 years).
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6369|QUT, GP.
I don't mind anyone being in Australia. As long as they abide by the law and don't hate us.
CannonFodder11b
Purple Heart Recipient
+73|6689|Fort Lewis WA
That will never happen, too much free will, they will hate everyone till the world is destroyed.
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6420|Melbourne, AUS
if you don't wanna contribute, or just live life as that society is based on, then frankly gtfo please.
4thHazard
+5|6248|Australia [Sydney NSW]
I'm an Aussie and I get what you all say the Fuckin Mufti should fuck off and leave due to what he says about the country I live in and he Lives here to I reckon He should pack up and Fuck off back to his Bombed out home, Also the Islamic people that live here should piss off too their Pricks they don't like us and Disagree with every law we have. all I can say is

ISLAMIC PEOPLE FUCK OFF FROM MY COUNTRY OR DIE!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

4thHazard wrote:

I'm an Aussie and I get what you all say the Fuckin Mufti should fuck off and leave due to what he says about the country I live in and he Lives here to I reckon He should pack up and Fuck off back to his Bombed out home, Also the Islamic people that live here should piss off too their Pricks they don't like us and Disagree with every law we have. all I can say is

Er...

I'm not quite sure what I should say here.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6279

4thHazard wrote:

Does that include all the Muslims who've been telling the Mufti to shut the hell up?

"CONTROVERSIAL Muslim leader Sheik Taj el-Din al Hilaly has been sacked by the peak Islamic body and the role of mufti has been abolished.

The Australian Federation of Islamic Councils (AFIC), which employed the mufti for more than 15 years, has severed all ties with him.

ANIC spokesman Mohamad Abdalla said Sheik al Hilaly would not be the mufti once his three-month grace period ended. He said 39 of the 50 clerics who attended the ANIC conference last month voted against reappointing him.

"Muslims don't want al Hilaly as mufti," Dr Abdalla said."

Full article: Sheik up as mufti axed and role is abolished

Now maybe you should switch to decaf and calm the fuck down, sport.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

4thHazard wrote:

Does that include all the Muslims who've been telling the Mufti to shut the hell up?

"CONTROVERSIAL Muslim leader Sheik Taj el-Din al Hilaly has been sacked by the peak Islamic body and the role of mufti has been abolished.

The Australian Federation of Islamic Councils (AFIC), which employed the mufti for more than 15 years, has severed all ties with him.

ANIC spokesman Mohamad Abdalla said Sheik al Hilaly would not be the mufti once his three-month grace period ended. He said 39 of the 50 clerics who attended the ANIC conference last month voted against reappointing him.

"Muslims don't want al Hilaly as mufti," Dr Abdalla said."

Full article: Sheik up as mufti axed and role is abolished

Now maybe you should switch to decaf and calm the fuck down, sport.
Help! Argh! OK. I really need some guidance here... I'm not exactly sure what I should say to a clan member.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
neon_flux601
+18|6250|Sidahnee Orstrayleeah

ATG wrote:

Actually the Australian Aborigines were here first so lets get a squad of modern day Kadaicha Men to take care of law in Australia.

Peter Costello Heir Apparent to John Howard? BWAHAHAHHAHAA!!

Ok i'm done gut laughing.

Nice post ATG.

I don't have a problem with Muslims emigrating here. As long as they can abide by our laws and government then thats fine by me and I welcome them.

The ones that are already here and don't like it?

Well, i'm yet to meet one, but perhaps they need some guidance from within their own community before Petey Costello starts mouthing off.
neon_flux601

4thHazard wrote:

Typical Sydney moron.

Pass year ten did we? Or wait... IN year ten?
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea
Most Muslims have done nothing except bludge of the government welfare laws, rape our women, rob our stores and break our laws, come on boys crunela riots all over again!!! Pies forever!!! Kebabs Never!!!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea

neon_flux601 wrote:

4thHazard wrote:

Typical Sydney moron.

Pass year ten did we? Or wait... IN year ten?
Nope, i totaly agree with him, if they want to live here then they should respect our laws and traditions or GITOUT!!!
neon_flux601

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Most Muslims have done nothing except bludge of the government welfare laws, rape our women, rob our stores and break our laws, come on boys crunela riots all over again!!! Pies forever!!! Kebabs Never!!!
Hey if you had been in Sydney when that happened maybe you would have a different perspective on it.

I remember sitting on Bondi Beach, deserted, watching a convoy of police cars lock down my town.

I don't like living in a police state.

Not again thanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard