david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6709|Comber, Northern Ireland
is there TS for BF2S US? i got the EU one
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
Chuy told us he was planning to put teamspeak and a bf2 server on mr gibson after he upgraded it. Maybe he's still planning to do that but he didnt have time for it yet.

Does anyone know more about this?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Server address:

bf2s.com:8767

The server is not currently running.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6597|Los Angeles, California, US.
If you meant BF2s US -- 69.12.222.57:8767
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

The TS server is back up. Just connect to bf2s.com, don't even need the port since it's default.

If it goes down, gimme a shout/pm and I'll kick it's butt back in. Last time it managed to last a few weeks up.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
actually it would be nice if you could count the latency of the spoken words somehow.
When the EU BF2s channel goes down, since we terminated the contract,  people from the EU will connect to the gibson that is located in San Francisco(?). For example: A guy from the UK says sth the stream will go to Frisco and come back to the other guy on the teamspeak that sits in norway. The time difference will be like 10 seconds from sender to receiver.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Well, I'm in the UK.

Average ping for bf2s.com TS: 184
Average ping for EU TS: 28
Average ping for a UK TS: 11

You can see the difference. EU players will experience lag on the US server.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
I don't think there really will be any lag, but the real time latency will just be too high.

Example:
A chopper team on TS

Gunner: Yo pilot, there is the enemy chopper on our three o'clock.
Pilot hears nothing over TS

Pilot: Yo gunny, I wonder where the enemy chopper is
in the same time they get shot down by the enemy chopper

Gunner: Damn it, why didn't you turn the chopper and line me up??!??
at that point the pilot hears over Ts: "Yo pilot, there is the enemy chopper on our three o'clock"

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
We could move our whole eu voip operation over to the kntl ventrilo server. It ll solve 2 problems basically. We re working with kntl on 2 of our servers now and it would be best if all the server admins use the same program to talk so we improve communication with kntl on both servers. And it would also fix the problem of bmb ts shutting down. It seems like a good solution to me.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
ATTENTION EU SOLDIERS: Be prepared! The bmb teamspeak server will probably be shut down on the 1st May.

Edit:

Last edited by danCer (2007-04-15 06:33:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard