m4s3rchi3f
+122|6296
go play project reality....
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine
...bitches a man with a K/D Ratio 0.37...

get some skill to avoid being killed .
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Yeah, kark isn't exactly the best map to play. It'd be fun to have an Ion Cannon to use on the Hotel/USMC Hills meatgrinder...
XX-ifrit-XX
+3|6369|Somerset, England
Not that i play bf2 much now days since 2142 came out but when i did i used to love 24 karkand, both as inf and apc whore, 95th rifles being my main haunt. I found that the 64 map with 24 players is extremely well balanced as well as supplying idyllic situations to warrant the use of all the kits although admittedly i used to stay away from using support and sniper most of the time unless really necessary.

imdead wrote:

High Point servers..pfft, never been to one - I like 50+ servers; reason why points dont matter in this game is small servers big maps and K/P.
In terms of 24 large map servers go i although every ones total points are higher than in a 64 the points per min is still the same so high point servers are not a valid reason for belittling the points system. Although fair enough on the k/p servers but then again its not hard to spot ppl who frequent such servers thanks to BF2s.com and the like.
Mad Ad
+178|6513|England, UK
1) 5 tanks (jollybad) vs 6 tanks/apcs (kark) not much difference

2) there are side routes left and right for USMC, you dont have to stick in the middle (altho you wont get much backup because everyones nading their tits off around the hotel for 15 minutes)

3) Karkand does indeed suck
Cooper_J_Z
+1|6232|Oklahoma
Just because someone uses support doesnt mean they are nade spamming. Some of us actually use a little skill rather than the luck of a nade. BTW stay close to the buildings and you will have better luck. Like any map if you run out in the middle of the street you will get wasted. Also from the looks of your stats you need to switch teams once in awhile. 3 wins and 11 losses on Karkand says to me your team sucked big time. Yes Ive been on sucky teams before but usually at the end of the round a shit load of people will leave. If I lose more than 2 rounds in a row Im switching teams.

Also I like the IO part of the game as I just really dont care for vehicles. Try IO Karkand and see if your attitude changes.
benzoenator
+4|6240
After what people say, I definitely think I'll have to try an IO Karkand, or at the very least a 64 player map with 24/32 players playing.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6284|Pennsyltucky

Prepare to laugh ....... I've never played Karkand with vehicles.  IO only.

OK, you can laugh now.
Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

k30dxedle wrote:

Never played Karland, unfortunately. Does that come with a booster pack?
not fucking you k30......... dont be a fucking cock.

fucks sake dude, its an epidemic. mistake fucktard(k30)

... that rly pisses me off when people do that
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
I love karkand,
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6633|New Hampshire, USA
I got my 100th gold medal on karkand tonight and I was spec ops the entire time...

My clan and I took the enemy factory then took most of the other bases in reverse.  The server I was in was pretty teamwork oriented.  Each squad had a medic or two, support and either an engineer or spec ops. 

I can see what you're saying; if everyone just whores and rapes everything, it is no fun.  But, if you and your team work together, you can have a very fun time.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6744|Topside

k30dxedle wrote:

There are 2 similar maps to Karland,Kirkland and Karkland.Very confusing.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Des.Kmal wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Take a breather man.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6744|Topside

Des.Kmal wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Yeah mr. cranky pants chill for a sec.
Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Hurricane wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Take a breather man.
https://www.hafdis.dk/pictures/silly/animals/Bear%20screaming%20at%20the%20camera.jpg
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada
i play karkand but what i do i hate about it is when the server does have 30 - 40 % medics and none of them actually revive you...
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
Yeh, karkland is shit...but kar K and is ok
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Is this your first account?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
i find the best tactic as MEC is get a squad together of Anti Tankers, spawn at the square to start, and get up on op of the square roof. As soon as the tank and the APC arrive, blast the shit out of them. I did this all the time on 1.3 and it works like a fucking treat.
#rekt
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6481|Sheffield-England
Rofl
Karland is a map?
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6269|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

benzoenator wrote:

So I'm bored of Jalalabad, so I decide to play some Karkand for a bit. When I joined the server I noticed it was pretty much full (60 people or something). I thought that'd just mean there'd be a lot more infantry battle. Boy was I wrong. It's like 60% snipers, 40% medics, and there's no chance to do any actual infantry battle, because as soon as you get away from the shadows of a building, you get pulverized by a Tank or APC. You get owned by some sniper, a medic revives you, you get owned again, another medic revives you both, then all three get owned. It's ridiculous! I can't see why people love it, to be honest. All the people in the top ten rankings have like 3000 hours on Karkand. In my opinion, Jala is a lot better because there are not nearly the amount of tanks/APCs there are on Karkand, and when you start, you don't have to go into a huge scrum of tanks and the like if you're on USMC, as you can cut straight through Lake and get the northern flags like Market, Hotel and Mosque. If you're USMC on Karkand, you can't actually cut through past Hotel unless you're on foot, and then it's only a matter of time before a sniper owns you.

/rant.
Complain about snipers on Karkand, Jalalabad is the worst map in history for snipers (IO I mean)
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
64 player servers are full of scum.. play on 16-32 player servers (and filter out those retarded servers that run 64 player map size)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6330|SHAPE, Belgium
Well, I like playing Karkand (which you can tell from my stats) but only to 20 people maximum.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
YER BITCHES
#rekt
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6330|SHAPE, Belgium

stkhoplite wrote:

Rofl
Karland is a map?
LOL, yep he made a mistake