FromTheAshes
+53|6714
Ok I was playing kark 24/7 and i was mec(medic). I spawned at hotel in the alley, and started taking damage from a spawn camper. I doplhin dived my way out into the road intill another guy spawned. He died. I revived him and he kept getting killed before he moved (i was behind the wall so they couldnt see me) He was like "Ong Im being padded!!!" I ended the round with like 100 points
DeVerlosserNL
The Flying Dutchmen
+5|6717|Chinese Airfield.
so?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6715|Antarctica
hehe, doing that, one time I revived a guy 6 times in a row on karkand before the area got too dangerous and I left, I bet he was mad :-P
topal63
. . .
+533|6728
Mistake in the thread title it should be:

"Look at how I stat pad with random victims" or "How to be a Jerky Medic" or "I don't really know what spawn camping is."
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
you shouldn't do that its really annoying.someone did it with me and it was the worst round of my life ever.so i switched sides and repeatedly sniper the medic that did it.
Wildbill100372
+1|6694
Why do people hate medics that revive them? You do NOT get nabbed with a death each time. Although the medic in question should first try to clear the area before reviving because more than likely the medic will die, too.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6729|Melbourne, Australia
luckily when u get revived it doesent count as a death then hed be even more angry... iv seen that alot thoe i see a medic goin to revive a guy when im right there but they look at u .. an u see that smirk on hes face.... hes callin a truce an we both rack up the points b4 i get board an we walk off hand in hand

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard