Poll

How annoying are Medics that play the whole game with their paddles?

Want to blow thier brains out8%8% - 13
Want to kick them in the nuts (a lot)8%8% - 14
Want to poke out their eyes with my penis14%14% - 23
Not annoying at all64%64% - 102
Want to report them when they do this on a P&K servers4%4% - 7
Total: 159
FragdaddyXL
+9|6312
Doesn't it get annoying when they do this? Last night I was on a pistol&knife server when this guy had 376 teamwork points and 17 kills. They are the kind that, if you die in a crowd of enemies, no matter what, they will revive you only to get yourself killed again. This has happened to me where I got revived at least 6 times before we both died (same guy too). Let me know what you think.
Master*
Banned
+416|6505|United States
lol, I go in regular servers and do that sometimes.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6730|Melbourne, Australia
they are amazing especially if they manage to keep a constent KDR of 2.0 or higher
hanwinting
+3|6254
i do that sometimes but i still get pissed when other ppl do that to me XD
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6355|Cali
Who cares?
Tromboner999
Professional Nubcake
+58|6654|Here to Eternity

FragdaddyXL wrote:

Last night I was on a pistol&knife server
DIE
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6490|Sheffield-England

FragdaddyXL wrote:

Awww naughty naughty.....
officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6239|Switzerland
They're not annoying because i like to get revived a lot

But P&K sucks
[PTG]Kill_All_Fools
+1|6233|New York
I think you should be the one being reported for being on a P&K server , but here's what I think about Medics who play the game reviving. I don't mind them making a lot of points of my deaths. If anything, I appreciate them rather than loathe them. A reviving medic is a lot better than a non-reviving medic.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6541|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
If i die in a K&P and I get revived, I suicide and then all the medics get killed, hahahahhh.
FragdaddyXL
+9|6312
hey, I needed 40 kills as Assault for my Expert badge. Don't tell me you've never been on one. I hate P&K though because I got kicked for teamkilling when I was commander with a teamwork score of 0. If I TKed, wouldn't I be in the negatives? I came back and asked why I got kicked. Of course they said nothing. I made commander spot again and kept playing. After a while of knifing someone three times to kill them (even the dust came out each time) while it only took them 1 for me, I said screw it. I threw a nade and said bye. They need to fix the knife bug.
FragdaddyXL
+9|6312

[PTG]Kill_All_Fools wrote:

I think you should be the one being reported for being on a P&K server , but here's what I think about Medics who play the game reviving. I don't mind them making a lot of points of my deaths. If anything, I appreciate them rather than loathe them. A reviving medic is a lot better than a non-reviving medic.
But I said they do this when you're right next to 5 enemies. U get revived, alive for 1 sec, killed, revived, alive for 1 sec, killed. Annoying, especially when you want to change kits.
[PTG]Kill_All_Fools
+1|6233|New York
I guess it's sort of annoying, but 1 second's enough to kill atleast 1 of them which gives you time to kill another, etc. If you needed 40 kills for your expert assault, why not just go on a general High Points server. Atleast you can get the award in a somewhat legit way. Whatever, if you got the badge then good job .
TuataraDude
+115|6533|Aotearoa

A reviving medic is a lot better than a non-reviving medic.
agreed
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6580|United States
Who gives a shit.

If you can't get 40 kills with any kit without going to a P&K server then you suck and should probably stop worrying about what color a virtual badge is.
ssj3barua
+55|6699|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
Not annoying at all, they keep my ass alive. That's what they are there for.
Riddicker
+40|6560|Germany - Bavaria

Tromboner999 wrote:

FragdaddyXL wrote:

DIE
nothing else to say!
What are you doing on a p&k server? So dont whine if others statpad, if you do it too!
agent146
+127|6397|Jesus Land aka Canada
ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I do that occassionally: playing wiht ONLY paddles out! i am afraid, FragdaddyXL , we are too different people....but i am still going to revive and get those two point and thus allowig me to get that gold star   btw ya i am going to revive you even in front of 5 enemies if not in front of enemy tank with a enmey chopper over head shooting at me.  but hey man all i know is this: i get my two points, i saved a ticket, you did not lose anything but time, if you die again i will revive you again and again and again and again to be cynical i will add "you think its annoying? well, you dont' have a choice now do you?"
but i won't be too mean; I recall that you could make your body dissapear and thus not allowing medics to revive but you still need to wait the 15sec, (but why the hell you want to do that?) can someone confirm on this?

Last edited by agent146 (2007-04-14 15:14:59)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada
They are awesome.

FragdaddyXL
+9|6312

I guess it's sort of annoying, but 1 second's enough to kill atleast 1 of them which gives you time to kill another, etc. If you needed 40 kills for your expert assault, why not just go on a general High Points server. Atleast you can get the award in a somewhat legit way. Whatever, if you got the badge then good job .
Thanx, but It's kida hard to kill once revived when you are a Support. You have to pull out your bipod (little v-shaped thingy under your gun) before you can shoot. I say bipod because it's like a tripod but with 2 legs instead of 3. Message to everyone: But hey, this was just a poll to see what you guys think. I think there should be a way besides suiciding yourself to not be revived, like click in a little box that says "Do Not Revive" and you will just lay there til you spawn.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

They are lame as fuck.

Someone with 40 kills as a sniper will always lose to some padding medic fucktard who half the time revives people who are under fire and just die over and over and over....

And which took more skill to do, and helped people more?

I just lost out on a few golds due to that kind of shit. 30+ kills with the RIFLE (no claywhoring or nadespamming like 95% of IO fucktards) and some medic with 3/8 and a shit load of revives beat me to the medals. And thats skillful?
FragdaddyXL
+9|6312

Snake wrote:

They are lame as fuck.

Someone with 40 kills as a sniper will always lose to some padding medic fucktard who half the time revives people who are under fire and just die over and over and over....

I just lost out on a few golds due to that kind of shit. 30+ kills with the RIFLE (no claywhoring or nadespamming like 95% of IO fucktards) and some medic with 3/8 and a shit load of revives beat me to the medals. And thats skillful?
Now that's what I'm talking about.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6715|Central Valley,California

FragdaddyXL wrote:

hey, I needed 40 kills as Assault for my Expert badge. Don't tell me you've never been on one. I hate P&K though because I got kicked for teamkilling when I was commander with a teamwork score of 0. If I TKed, wouldn't I be in the negatives? I came back and asked why I got kicked. Of course they said nothing. I made commander spot again and kept playing. After a while of knifing someone three times to kill them (even the dust came out each time) while it only took them 1 for me, I said screw it. I threw a nade and said bye. They need to fix the knife bug.
I haven't.
agent146
+127|6397|Jesus Land aka Canada

Snake wrote:

They are lame as fuck.

I just lost out on a few golds due to that kind of shit. 30+ kills with the RIFLE (no claywhoring or nadespamming like 95% of IO fucktards) and some medic with 3/8 and a shit load of revives beat me to the medals. And that's skillful?
that's bf2 life! Either your playing for fun, wins, stats, or medals; and i play for points to get my unlock:P i will in behalf off all medic whores apologize to you, snake, for "being so leet to run full speed, dodge a claymore, an couple of nades, gun down a MEC support, and then diving head first into 5 enemies just to revivie a downed teammate to get 2 points and save a ticket, and doing this approximately 20 times and manged to steal the medal from you" btw this is from my experience at medic whoring
and besides with your amount medals why you need one more?

Last edited by agent146 (2007-04-14 15:57:36)

Collin2000
+6|6261
Everyone plays what they like.  From medic whores to clay-whores, you can't stop them  You can accept this and play what you like or I suggest commanding a single player game and stay way in the back.  No one will bother you there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard