{BK.Jr}Josh
+0|6228
Is that a sign for the furtue. Wouldnt you think that the amercian government would do something about this.  Its a bit strange.

Just think if you was a Iranian and a game was out that america was killing them and taking over there land they wouldnt like it and be a bit strange.

But if there was a game out should it not be banned by the government??

Leave it for you guys to dicuss.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6560
You know that having duplicate accounts is frowned upon Joshykiller?
evo.mumbles
+8|6495|E. Sussex
Why on earth should it be banned? It's just a hypothetical 'what if', no more, no less. It's a game, not some insight into the future.

If the American government were to ban it over anything it should be how shit EA/DICE made the F35
Desolater
+13|6232|Maryland, USA
ROFL ^ +1

its just a game..im sure alot of countries have games were they fight a hypothtical real or imagined enemy.  There is a russian fighter plane game were they make the US the enemy and are looked upon as the good guys.

Last edited by Desolater (2007-04-14 12:49:56)

{BK.Jr}Josh
+0|6228
Just wondering and see what other people felt.

And cam no im not joshykiller.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6560

{BK.Jr}Josh wrote:

Well your BF2 stats seem to suggest you are...
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6645
Why the hell is this in D&ST?

Also,

CameronPoe wrote:

{BK.Jr}Josh wrote:

Well your BF2 stats seem to suggest you are...
Owned.

Last edited by thareaper254 (2007-04-14 12:58:03)

{BK.Jr}Josh
+0|6228
Ok cam i am but i made a big mistake with my other account and want to change it all and be mature about things.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6762|Argentina
Why on BF2142 the PAC fights the EU?  And why Camp Gibraltar is the new Karkand?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6557|Scotland

{BK.Jr}Josh wrote:

Ok cam i am but i made a big mistake with my other account and want to change it all and be mature about things.
Well that worked out just great huh...
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6715|Sweden

{BK.Jr}Josh wrote:

Is that a sign for the furtue. Wouldnt you think that the amercian government would do something about this.  Its a bit strange.

Just think if you was a Iranian and a game was out that america was killing them and taking over there land they wouldnt like it and be a bit strange.

But if there was a game out should it not be banned by the government??

Leave it for you guys to dicuss.
Did you thought about this alot
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6534|Global Command

{BK.Jr}Josh wrote:

The way to do it is let chuy know that and ask permission.
Otherwise, enjoy your brief stay.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6715|Sweden
And for hell sake no i´m strongly against most censorship check South Korea they litteraly ban everything that shows SK in a bad way or the tension between them and North Korea same shit going on in China and please don´t ever mention the germans they are crazy when it comes to censorship.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6557|Scotland

madmurre wrote:

And for hell sake no i´m strongly against most censorship check South Korea they litteraly ban everything that shows SK in a bad way or the tension between them and North Korea same shit going on in China and please don´t ever mention the germans they are crazy when it comes to censorship.
lol.. um
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6531|Milkystania, yurop

White-Fusion wrote:

{BK.Jr}Josh wrote:

Well that worked out just great huh...
Pwnd buttseckduplicatehead

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard