Joshykiller1
+3|6234
the muslims are the hitlers its time to do what they do and sort them out. Y should we sit here and do nothing.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
And who is this supposed Hitler?
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6720|Sweden
i vote banned
BVC
+325|6705
What, all muslims or do you mean middle eastern muslims?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
How many Hitlers are there?  Let us know, send a list pls.  Thx.  Enjoy whatever you smoke.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6577|Mountains of NC

you just had 1 closed allready for the same thing http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=69995
you sure want this closed and temp vaction handed to you
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
sneeky_fluff
+1|6508
I'm quite curious as to the plural Hitler's, I seem to remember there only really being one memorable man by that name.
As for 'doing what they do' I'm also curious as to what that entails.....
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6852|Reykjavík, Iceland.
If you want to be taken seriously, at least TRY to speak English...
syndicat111
+39|6688|UK
Also, "Genercide" is spelt "Genocide".
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6633|Birmingham, UK

madmurre wrote:

i vote banned
I second that. He's a fool for many reasons:

1. Can't be bothered to even attempt to spell in the 'Debate and Serious Talk' section, making communication barely possible.
2. He makes a rash statement (racist, even) without any evidence to back up his claims.
3. He just seems to have joined to stir up hatred against the Muslims (of which I know many, and they aren't 'evil').

This is a ridiculous thread! I suggest at least a close, if not a ban for the member.

And for the thread originator, please note this - we ('the West') [I am ashamed to say this, but we actually share a link with this man] participated on many Crusades in the past trying to force out religion on the area that Muslims & Arabs now occupy (rightly). We were no better than a extreme minority of so-called 'Muslims' are now (and they don't hold some of the core values of Islam, so it is difficult to make a case against all Muslims). Please - just tone down your anti-Muslim stance for now and go and do some research. Hell, even better would be to visit Palestine - that'd surely open your eyes.

All the best,
Andy
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6489|Somewhere else

syndicat111 wrote:

Also, "Genercide" is spelt "Genocide".
I thought so too.    Damn Muslims, its surely every single one that is one giant plot to over throw the USA!
Some people, are almost painfully stupid.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6749
What an idiot, its the extremists and fanatics not all fucking Muslim.
Superglueman
+21|6369|The Great South Land

Joshykiller1 wrote:

the muslims are the hitlers its time to do what they do and sort them out. Y should we sit here and do nothing.
YOU ARE, either,
very young....

or very retarded...

"time to do what they do"...i am curious as to what this means aswell....and everyone was right..there was 1 hitler only...your logic is flawed (unless u r refering to some other person named hitler?)

Who are you and why did you post this nonsense..
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6765|Scotland

NO.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard