David.P
Banned
+649|6269

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

All of the team/squad players went to PR.
Damn right i'd better be on my way there. I just hope my favorite server is back up soon .
elstonieo
Oil 4 Euros not $$$
+20|6333|EsSeX

Stingray24 wrote:

The point of having a squad leader is to listen to him.  If you don't listen, why join?  Simple.
In vanilla bf2 the point of having a squad leader is to get a spawn point closer to the action.

Last edited by elstonieo (2007-04-13 20:50:45)

T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6278|Pennsyltucky

Have never played PR but I always squad up & try to work as a Team on BF2.

If it's a map I really know well (Warlord or Ghost Town) I'll be a squad Leader, otherwise I'll look 4 people I know.  As a last resort I'll join an unlocked squad that has 2 clan members in it.  My experience has been if they don't lock the squad they are usually grateful for the help.

In regards to my Lone wolf time, mostly from when I was brand new or when the server has the "squad bug".
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6473|San Diego, CA

David.Podedworny wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Damn right i'd better be on my way there. I just hope my favorite server is back up soon .
DevFile?

Last edited by GhostStalker0 (2007-04-13 23:43:34)

StRyKeR-191
+1|6309|Australia

weasel_thingo wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

I tell him you listen to me or get kicked
I'd probably have left the squad and stabbed you in the head.
i had a squad leader that said are you going to be my medic whore or are you going to get the fuck out of my squad. i said okand we got this at the end.
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6171 … doonz4.jpg
he was spcordie
EDIT: yeah i have started squading up more since 2142 and PR
Bahahha, u think that is good, look at your damn teamwork score compared to your combat
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6257
Wtf is PR?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6617|Gold coast, Aus.

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

Wtf is PR?
Tis a mod

http://www.realitymod.com/
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6224|Scotland!

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

I'd probably have left the squad and stabbed you in the head.
i had a squad leader that said are you going to be my medic whore or are you going to get the fuck out of my squad. i said okand we got this at the end.
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6171 … doonz4.jpg
he was spcordie
EDIT: yeah i have started squading up more since 2142 and PR
Bahahha, u think that is good, look at your damn teamwork score compared to your combat
That was his whole point, did you even read what he wrote?
David.P
Banned
+649|6269

GhostStalker0 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

DevFile?
Yep! How did you know?
4thHazard
+5|6244|Australia [Sydney NSW]
I haven't played PR yet I'd like to tho
-------------------------------------------
When I make a Squad everyone Joins cause well my Clan Project Aus has an Aussie server and everyone likes to make friends with the PAus boys, so you can't really say noone works in a squad yes you do get Fuck wits that screw the round/game up for you
David.P
Banned
+649|6269

4thHazard wrote:

I haven't played PR yet I'd like to tho
-------------------------------------------
When I make a Squad everyone Joins cause well my Clan Project Aus has an Aussie server and everyone likes to make friends with the PAus boys, so you can't really say noone works in a squad yes you do get Fuck wits that screw the round/game up for you
It's awesome man the co-ordination and teamwork required rocks. the thing that sucks is the spawn times.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6323|105 RVK
join a clan, teamwork on random servers... lol where have u been for the last year and a half?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard