lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6827|Denver colorado

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Finding out that your dog has been banging your daughter.
hot
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6388

Finding out that you dad has been banging your pet canary.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6326|SHAPE, Belgium

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Having pain in your balls for 2 months for no apparent reason, then go to the doctor (a 60 year old guy) and show it to him who examines it and diagnoses that you have a little tumor in your scrotum and you must be operated.

Before operation get a kick ass tranquilizer pill, being put on the operating table on the edge of your consciousness, and fall to sleep just before the doctor makes his first cut. After waking up the pain in your scrotum brings tears in your eyes and your head hurts for no apparent reason. Later told by others that as a side effect of the anesthetic gas you woke up after brought back from OR and started hitting your head into your roomates desk, so 2 nurses had to put you back to bed and had to tie all four limbs to the four corners of your bed. After 12 hours you try to take a piss for 20 minutes without any result.

Anoher 12 hours later you can be taken home but you have to wear a bandage for 2 months and the bad news is: while you have the bandage you can not take a bath. Having itchy balls for 2 months without being able to scratch them.

After 2 months get back to hospital to have your bandage removed. Screaming in agony while pulling off the bandage as your hair on your balls goes with it. Since you did not get bio stitches which will disappear, you must also have your stitches removed by a trainee because the doc thinks its a good practice time for him. After you had all 4 stitches removed you  take a deep breath thinking its all over now. The doc smiles at you and says : "Sorry man but I have to do this" and pours pure alcohol on your bleeding scrotum and you black out.

After waking up at home you go to have a bath at last. You realize that hot water still hurts like hell and the skin on your balls goes off after being tied up for 2 months. Getting back to hospital for the last time and being told not to do anything overwhelming, not to lift any heavy stuff, and no sex for 3 months.

Sadly it is a true story...
ouch   lol +1 for the pain

EDIT: Finding out, that you have been adopted.

Last edited by KrisPOLANDnorwida (2007-04-14 05:42:54)

4thHazard
+5|6246|Australia [Sydney NSW]
Doing A Hell load of work and random stuff that you work at for hours on end just to find out that you will have to do it again tomorrow.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
When I saw a 5-6 year old girl run out in front of a van. Van knocked her over and I just stood there, stunned. Some others came along, phoned the ambulance and I saw her rushed off with a cast on her neck.

I felt pretty bad watching that.
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6545|the best galaxy
Pretty much the feeling I get when watching this video:

Genocide makes me feel real bad.

The music is fantastic without the pics though:

They really sing their hearts out like I've never heard before.

Last edited by Freke1 (2007-04-14 14:11:20)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6351|West NY
Getting strep on your birthday then having it take full effect w/ every possible symptom the next day...I still have it (June 30th was my b-day and today is july 4th) I'm getting better but on the 1st, I had a pounding headache and ears, and both pains were effected by sound. My nose congests within and hour of blowing it so I cannot breathe through it, forcing me to breathe through my mouth which also gives me a bleeding, crackled , dry mouth and my jaw hurts like hell. My neck was extrememly stiff and I could not sleep on the first day. After July 1st my throat still hurts but only when I swallow...and still like hell. I'm weak and when I move around quickly I get very dizzy. I'm taking advil, Suddafed and the antibiotic penicillin. I can't sleep for more than an hour at a time and can drink very small amounts of water for it hurts my throat so much. Man this sucks...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

having a cold in the school holidays...

i always get sick in the holidays

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2007-07-06 04:01:59)

Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6484|UK

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

finding out your wife has been having affair with your dad
Son, i have already apologised for that, let it go
CodePhoeniX
+13|6212|USA
Not doing something you know you should do, then doing that again, and again...
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia
The feeling of isolation, that your mind is improsioned, when you wake up (again) at 3AM because of your tinnitus... the feeling of utter dread you get when you can 'hear' another tone, another thing that no-one else can...

Fuck, I'm having a bad day.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6707|Charlie One Alpha

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Having pain in your balls for 2 months for no apparent reason, then go to the doctor (a 60 year old guy) and show it to him who examines it and diagnoses that you have a little tumor in your scrotum and you must be operated.

Before operation get a kick ass tranquilizer pill, being put on the operating table on the edge of your consciousness, and fall to sleep just before the doctor makes his first cut. After waking up the pain in your scrotum brings tears in your eyes and your head hurts for no apparent reason. Later told by others that as a side effect of the anesthetic gas you woke up after brought back from OR and started hitting your head into your roomates desk, so 2 nurses had to put you back to bed and had to tie all four limbs to the four corners of your bed. After 12 hours you try to take a piss for 20 minutes without any result.

Anoher 12 hours later you can be taken home but you have to wear a bandage for 2 months and the bad news is: while you have the bandage you can not take a bath. Having itchy balls for 2 months without being able to scratch them.

After 2 months get back to hospital to have your bandage removed. Screaming in agony while pulling off the bandage as your hair on your balls goes with it. Since you did not get bio stitches which will disappear, you must also have your stitches removed by a trainee because the doc thinks its a good practice time for him. After you had all 4 stitches removed you  take a deep breath thinking its all over now. The doc smiles at you and says : "Sorry man but I have to do this" and pours pure alcohol on your bleeding scrotum and you black out.

After waking up at home you go to have a bath at last. You realize that hot water still hurts like hell and the skin on your balls goes off after being tied up for 2 months. Getting back to hospital for the last time and being told not to do anything overwhelming, not to lift any heavy stuff, and no sex for 3 months.

Sadly it is a true story...
ouch   lol +1 for the pain

EDIT: Finding out, that you have been adopted.
Holy shit, that wins. Hands down.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Chorcai
+49|6645|Ireland

Sheky wrote:

Being caught playing with yourself by your parent's (that happened to my friend), and knowing that at some point your gonna have to face them, and try and acted like nothing happened... Lol lol lol ...lol.
yea as if your "friend" told you that !

Last edited by Chorcai (2007-07-06 04:24:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard