Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6806|UK
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - A Dutch police station trying to help Muslim detainees face Mecca for their prayers painted arrows in cells pointing in the wrong direction.

The Segbroek police station in The Hague borrowed the idea of putting compass marks on ceilings from an Amsterdam hotel, the Dutch daily De Telegraaf reported on Friday.

Muslims pray five times a day, facing east in the direction of Mecca. But the arrows in Segbroek pointed west.

https://psf.sa.utoronto.ca/images/islam_sq.jpg

"This is a really gigantic, stupid blunder," a police spokesman told the De Telegraaf.

"The faulty compass marks have been immediately corrected. It is a mystery for us how this could have possibly happened."

All other police cells in the Dutch capital will soon get similar compass marks, the in-house newspaper of The Hague police said.

The Netherlands is home to 1 million Muslims out of a population of more than 16 million.

Immigration and the integration of newcomers have been hot topics since the rise and murder of populist politician Pim Fortuyn in 2002, who said the country could not absorb any more foreigners.
lol noobs.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6768|The Hague, Netherlands

thats The Hague for ya
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6611|SE London

+1
too_money2007
+145|6338|Keller, Tx
If it's such a big deal and they pray 5 times a day, they should know which way is East and figure it out themsevles. Savages..
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6753|Doncaster, England
If they are East of Mecca,  do they still face East ?

Or do they pray to the West ?
Ryan
+1,230|6873|Alberta, Canada

It was all Alpha's fault!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6498
Self pwnd.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6559|Global Command
i demand compensation on behalf of dissaffected Muslim fanatics everywhere.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6683

Ryan wrote:

yes, because Alpha made it to mod status on BF2s the dutch government appointed him as prime minister.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6768|The Hague, Netherlands

Ryan wrote:

I get always mixed up with West and East, don't even let met start on the arrows

< was right, right ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6611|SE London

jamesb wrote:

If they are East of Mecca,  do they still face East ?

Or do they pray to the West ?
That's a good point. Technically if you go due east from the netherlands you end up in Khazakstan or Mongolia, or somewhere like that. Surely they should really be praying to the south east if they really cared.

Maybe I should invent a compass that points at Mecca - I could make millions of the muslims!
Desolater
+13|6256|Maryland, USA
LOL who cares...
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6579|EUtopia | Austria
That's what drugs do to you!
Skorpy-chan
+127|6375|Twyford, UK
Eh, the earth is round, so no biggie.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6485|The edge of sanity
hahahahahaahaha it seems the dutch love pissing off muslims
Alone+EasyTarget
+38|6387|From: From: From:
lol..i actually thought they intentionally put them the wrong way to be bastards
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6507|San Diego, CA
Hahahaha "oops"
samfink
+31|6585
actually, technically they are supposed to face in the direction of Mecca, which is SE of Europe. still wrong.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6721|Calgary

Milk.org wrote:

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - A Dutch police station trying to help Muslim detainees face Mecca for their prayers painted arrows in cells pointing in the wrong direction.

The Segbroek police station in The Hague borrowed the idea of putting compass marks on ceilings from an Amsterdam hotel, the Dutch daily De Telegraaf reported on Friday.

Muslims pray five times a day, facing east in the direction of Mecca. But the arrows in Segbroek pointed west.

http://psf.sa.utoronto.ca/images/islam_sq.jpg

"This is a really gigantic, stupid blunder," a police spokesman told the De Telegraaf.

"The faulty compass marks have been immediately corrected. It is a mystery for us how this could have possibly happened."

All other police cells in the Dutch capital will soon get similar compass marks, the in-house newspaper of The Hague police said.

The Netherlands is home to 1 million Muslims out of a population of more than 16 million.

Immigration and the integration of newcomers have been hot topics since the rise and murder of populist politician Pim Fortuyn in 2002, who said the country could not absorb any more foreigners.
lol noobs.
Thats actually very important, kinda like mixing up the positive and negative on a C4 or IED either way don't work to good 
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6475|The Land of Scott Walker
Wonder if they lose out on their virgins now for showing Allah their rear instead of their head.
jsnipy
+3,276|6552|...

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

yes, because Alpha made it to mod status on BF2s the dutch government appointed him as prime minister.
Congrats Alpha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard