yuck7777
+12|6786|USA
How France does the unthinkable? The war in Iraq has yelded infomation that France since the end of the first gulf war was supplying Saddam with over $20 billion worth of military equipment and spare parts which were smuggled in through Siria. In exchange France got 23% of the Iraqis oil. All this while Iraq was under sanctions from the UN. And of couse they didn't back the Iraq war, Because it would make them lose the sweet deal they had.
Now with Iran. The French have been investing alot of money in Iran. The Big automotive companies have invested a big chunk of money there.
How can we trust France in there talks with Iran over the nukes? Should we boycott France? Should the US and there true Allies label France as a terrorist supporter or even a Terriorist state?
What do you think?
madsmao
+0|6805|Copenhagen, Denmark
I think you should get a grip. The US has done so much shit like that you wouldn't believe it. We all have. The whole thing is a joke and has been for centuries now.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6725|Wherever the F**k i feel like
sooo the us funded and trained osama bin laden in order to defet the soviets
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6849
open'd a can of worms here. Dont even ask about Israel... Just let it go.
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6770
Fuck france smelly bastards there fucking stupid. They cant win for shit. There language is fucking retarded. So all in all we just xenocide them. there no good for anything.
hosebeast01
+0|6749
this post shouldve been called "Attention all backwards ignorant assholes with no intelligence or world view, find a buddy here"
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6798

hosebeast01 wrote:

this post shouldve been called "Attention all backwards ignorant assholes with no intelligence or world view, find a buddy here"
lol, you might be right there.

Countries in the EU have been selling weaponry to countries like Iraq for decades, its not a new thing, and nearly every large power I can think of has done it at one time or another.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6706|San Francisco
Hey Yuck7777, do a little more research before you come to a self-proclaimed earth-shattering conclusion.  We (the US) put Saddam into Power in order to gain more control over the region.  Saddam kinda misinterpreted an order from the CIA and attempted to seize control of Kuwait, thus setting off the Gulf War.  You'd have to re-arm yourself somehow after a War, and Iraq probably decided to do that so it wouldn't stay completely vulnerable under the sanctions.
We've been pushing arms and military equipment all over the freakin' world for the same type of "sweet deals," with the majority of it being inherent manifest destiny (make the regions love America, then push US democracy into their governments to spread our influence).  The US isn't always right in world affairs, and I tend to think that they are wrong more often than not.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6726|US
I second what Marconius said.

France protects their interests, just like everybody else.  Sad, but true.
Come on, the US sold stuff to Iran in the past.
yuck7777
+12|6786|USA

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

sooo the us funded and trained osama bin laden in order to defet the soviets
Yes, Maybe we did. But, At that point and time Russa was the enemy. Not the afgans.
yuck7777
+12|6786|USA

Marconius wrote:

Hey Yuck7777, do a little more research before you come to a self-proclaimed earth-shattering conclusion.  We (the US) put Saddam into Power in order to gain more control over the region.  Saddam kinda misinterpreted an order from the CIA and attempted to seize control of Kuwait, thus setting off the Gulf War.  You'd have to re-arm yourself somehow after a War, and Iraq probably decided to do that so it wouldn't stay completely vulnerable under the sanctions.
We've been pushing arms and military equipment all over the freakin' world for the same type of "sweet deals," with the majority of it being inherent manifest destiny (make the regions love America, then push US democracy into their governments to spread our influence).  The US isn't always right in world affairs, and I tend to think that they are wrong more often than not.
Research!! Were the hell did you do yours! A comic book maybe!! Saddam kinda misinterpreted an order from the CIA then Invaded Kuwait. Thats a new one!!! But, Seeing that your from the anti-military city. I should have known. What are you 12!!!!

Last edited by yuck7777 (2006-01-16 22:18:23)

yuck7777
+12|6786|USA
Ok, yes the US does sell weapons around the world. But, not when the UN which France is part of, imposes sanctions on a country.
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6724|atlanta

FoodNipple101 wrote:

Fuck france smelly bastards there fucking stupid. They cant win for shit. There language is fucking retarded. So all in all we just xenocide them. there no good for anything.
I've got French rifles for sale.  Never been fired and only been dropped once...

Google "French Military Victories" - very funny the response you get.
Orion5413
+4|6699|Irving Tx
What ever happend to may my country allways be right wiether it be right or wrong. My only problem with France  is the fact that they dont get the fact that they are 3 rate power, they  continue to live in the past. The sun has set on them and they dont know it. They act is though it is still the 1800 and they are 1 of 2 super powers. I understand that french is the langage of diplomcy. Why is that? Is it bc that they had to surrender soooooooo many times. Just for the record how many times was france owned by a forign country?
How many times was England and the US owned? Ie an army of occupation?
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6694|Stillwater, Ok
The whole who does this for that situation is world wide.  The US, UK, France, China, Russia just to name a few are the worlds largest arms dealers and foreign affiars countries.  France is just.....when was the last war they fought? Vietnam i think? Hell both the US and France lost that one.  But we have tried to spread democracy to forcefully i feel.  We have damn sure made mistakes as most of them seem to come back and bite us in the ass.  For the french...i think all there wars came back to bite them in the ass.  The US personally i feel should only worry about countries with WMD's and that harbor terrorists.  Sadly the terrorists is a losing war.  I would almost like the see the desert turned into a giant piece of glass(nuke em). But there are too many good muslims as well who don't share those views, just a few bad apples.  I wish the US could go back the the old days of Isolationism. But WW2 fucked that all up.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6749

FoodNipple101 wrote:

thats the stupidist thing ive ever read. how ignorant are u? on the 4 day did god create the gun to shoot homos?
btw smart guy genocide is planned extermination, xenocide is a book i read 13 yrs ago.......

Last edited by IBKCKNURASS (2006-01-16 23:49:34)

Drunkaholic
+4|6736
First of all, Iran-Contra, anyone?

Second of all, the Boston Tea Party was planned because the British lowered the tea taxes.  The only reason they did it was because their tea-smuggling ring was losing profits.  Moral of the story: Corruption is everywhere, get used to it.
Maj.Do
+85|6764|good old CA
All countries do this stuff, in the 70's we actually protected a terrorist (forgot name) and in return that guy made sure his group didnt touch any americans, so yea all countries are fucked so sto crying about the french
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6706|San Francisco

yuck7777 wrote:

Research!! Were the hell did you do yours! A comic book maybe!! Saddam kinda misinterpreted an order from the CIA then Invaded Kuwait. Thats a new one!!! But, Seeing that your from the anti-military city. I should have known. What are you 12!!!!
http://www.representativepress.org/CIASaddam.html

http://www.neravt.com/left/cia.html

We put him into power, and lost control of him when he needed to raise money to bring Iraq out of their post-war debt.  Once again, it all revolved around oil, as Kuwait is a lead world supplier of oil, and was basically caught between a rock and a hard place as Iran and Iraq fought over it in the 70s and early 80s.  In goes the U.S. Ambassador, who tells Saddam that America will have nothing to do with Arab-Arab conflicts (per Baker's instruction), while SecDef Cheney gets busy building his oil pipelines and protecting his Halliburton investments.
The Carlyle group, which was made up of Bush and his cronies, and Halliburton basically banked off of the arms deals and oil investments that arose due to the conflict.

You put the pieces together.  And by the way, I support our troops and have several friends in the military.  I do NOT support illegal wars nor do I support our president.
DakkonBlackblade
+0|6757

FoodNipple101 wrote:

/rant on
Ignoring the fact that xenocide isn't an actual word (if it were it would be an adverb, noun, or adjective, yet you used it as a verb somehow, BRAVO!) and just going by the prefix and suffix here....... "foreign, strange, or alien" "murder, kill".  What are you suggesting? We each kill everyone strange or foriegn to ourselves?  That's probably going to get you killed by someone pretty quickly.  Or were you suggesting we kill them in exciting and unusual ways, like maybe beheadings and crucifixtions! Oh wait those were taken

And before anyone brings up that English may not be a strong language for him, his profile says he lives in the US so I would expect him to KNOW the word GENOcide if he is going to attempt to use it in a sentence.
/rant off
Ziggy_79x
+4|6697

Marconius wrote:

I do NOT support illegal wars nor do I support our president.
Yeah, every dumbass, redneck sheep that DID vote for that lying, ulterior motive having sack of shit is saying that now.

I'm not saying that you are one of them Marconius because I agree with your points totally.
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6694|Stillwater, Ok
I beg to differ. I voted for Bush...i didn't approve of some of kerry's programs.  On the 2nd note...i refused to have that pussy foot as my commander in chief.  John Kerry once said "I got 3 purple hearts" his CO said he never put him in for the purple hearts becuase the wounds were not sufficient. He put in for the medals himself and got them since he was an officer.  That and nothing against gay people but.....I think it is total hypocracy to allow for gays to get married inside a church. They can still get legally married just NOT IN THE CHURCH.  It violates everything stated in Leviticus and if the church isn't a big enough hypocracy yet that would go ahead and seal its fate.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728
whens the last time france won a war? now that is the question... ok they won the french revolution coz the enemy was also french. ww1, their ass was saved by the US. try googling the complete military history of france
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6837|Netherlands
MMMMM...Champagne.......

veuve cliqot
taitinger
moet et chandon,

le  brie

le pain blanc le jambon

peutre un petit foux donc la tete

vou besier mon cu  sil vous plays

live is wonderfull
Ziggy_79x
+4|6697
Well, gays getting married in a church seems to me at least a small problem compared to going to war with a country just to benefit the interests of a select few and having our troops dying for such an unjust cause. Yes, Kerry did put in for his own combat decorations but at least he was there. I mean he saw people die I'm sure, he saw the horrors of war and what it can do to people. I would trust a lying president that had experienced war first hand and wanted to avoid it more than a lying president that made sure HE didn't have to experience war (BUSH) and sends thousands of our troops to get killed so his friends can line their pockets.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard