triggster
+2|6315
I think I was on a server once which said "knives only" of course everyone was shooting each other with there guns.

Does anyone know if theres a server that allows you only to play with knifes or pistols, thanks.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6531|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
not ranked, there are lots of unranked ones though.
triggster
+2|6315
Heh, that was quick.

Reason I ask as as soon as I attain my next rank Ill be onto one that requires basic pistol and knives. I dont like either of these weapons very much.

=S
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6433|USA, MICHIGAN
i've found a few p/k servers around that are ranked, but try to avoid them you could get reset
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6672|UK
You know, if you are playing on ranked knife and pistol servers then it is classed as stats padding.
Sondernkommando
+22|6761
Actually, I believe that you *will* find ranked pistol'n'knives servers occasionally, but as they are against the official Rules of Engagement, you should play them very infrequently, just in case you are the unhappy target of an Account Wipe.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6668|Camp XRay

hate&discontent wrote:

i've found a few p/k servers around that are ranked, but try to avoid them you could get reset
who cares, go play em, what the ea gestapo going to come get you and take all your precious stats away...
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6484|somewhere other then here
yeah k and p servers are illegal and its technically stat padding on k and p servers so i would try to avoid them
people think i play on k and p servers wehn i dont i have a high score as mec because i was commanding on 16 player karkand server that had long rounds

yeah try to avoid k and p servers
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6761

Marlboroman82 wrote:

hate&discontent wrote:

who cares, go play em, what the ea gestapo going to come get you and take all your precious stats away...
Didn't EA tell the ROE not to shut down KP servers?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
triggster
+2|6315
Very active forum.

Hmm, maybe ill just try and see if I can get 5 kills on a proper server, another 12k points to go to the next rank anyway. Anyone recommend a  map to get these on?
Dragonclaw
+186|6350|Florida
Fuck EA, fucking being reset. All K&P servers are ranked I have yet to find an unranked one.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6668|Camp XRay

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

hate&discontent wrote:

Didn't EA tell the ROE not to shut down KP servers?
they told the roe to fuck off basicly
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6433|USA, MICHIGAN
i love playing k/p severs, with my second account.  i don't give a rats ass if the second account gets reset
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6348|The | Netherlands
EGC Pistolpower is the best for that, actually played there once, but there were nice admins.
jord
+2,382|6723|The North, beyond the wall.
Just put knife or pistol i the server box.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard