Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6354|New York
kidney stones
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6784|Noizyland

cowami wrote:

Staying up until 4 in the morning finishing work, only to learn that the deadline's been extended a week.

Stupid architecture.
And stupid Political Science!
Except having done all the work by the initil due date I forgot to submit it on the new due date. Fuckin' DOI!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
zeidmaan
+234|6424|Vienna

Sheky wrote:

Being caught playing with yourself by your parent's (that happened to my friend), and knowing that at some point your gonna have to face them, and try and acted like nothing happened... Lol lol lol ...lol.
When I was a kid, once when home alone I acted all cool and lighted a cigarete and smoked and mastrubated.
When my parrents came home I didnt hear them so when they entered the room I got all confused and threw the ciggaret away and continued wanking off
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6839|Denver colorado
/wrist.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6700|Devon, England
Having to let my Milli leave/leave my Milli...

At the time, I feel worse than I ever have before...
Ratzinger
+43|6401|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Viz scientists conclusively proved that the "worst thing in the world" is a paper cut on your bell-end.

Tests involved having a lab rabbit watch while a student is "affected", and measuring how much (in millimetres) the rabbits winced. It was reported that when the student suffered the paper cut on his german helmet, the rabbit winced so much it broke its neck.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6758|Mark it zero.

Longbow wrote:

jord wrote:

When you lose a relative probably.
^ this man speaks the truth . Nothing can be compared with that feeling ... stop , I know what is the worst one - live with\near your relative who is dieing and don't know it due to the doctor's recomendation
Definitely the truth there. Another would be a very close friend. It sucks.

Are we also talking about the worst physical feeling too?
l41e
+677|6658

Alpha.350 wrote:

nooobs... stfu
Funny that they've both been here, oh, several months longer than you.
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6244|Texas
When ur asian and ur parents beat you for getting a 94 on ur test
RECONDO67
+60|6646|miami FL
finding out your wife has been having affair with your dad

thats really F*&^D up
RECONDO67
+60|6646|miami FL
how about getting caught  going it with ur GF by ur in laws
Alpha.350
+19|6585
cuting your eyelids with a nailcutter
twiistaaa
+87|6678|mexico
my hangover right now. the part where you don't remember much of the night before but you know you did something bad/stupid and its only a matter of time until it gets back to you.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6431|California, US
Your girl telling you that she's HIV positive.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6295|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Finding out that your dog has been banging your daughter.
Panikfrost
+9|6544
For me the worst feeling is when I'm playing bf2 or 2142 and I play in a server with some real idiots or people that are just stupid fuckheads and I want to punch them in the face so hard that I fall down with them but I cant because I know 70% of them live 400+ miles away.That and when you can't get it up when you are doing the horizontal mombo with the Mrs because all you can think of is "I'm leaving to iraq in a few days"
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Panikfrost wrote:

For me the worst feeling is when I'm playing bf2 or 2142 and I play in a server with some real idiots or people that are just stupid fuckheads and I want to punch them in the face so hard that I fall down with them but I cant because I know 70% of them live 400+ miles away.
That's one of your worst feelings ever?

Damn, you need to get out more.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6642|Sin City

Thinking some chick you banged gave you the clap, then going to the doctor and having your schlong bore-bunched with a large q-tip so they can get a sample and give you antibiotics. No joke.
Panikfrost
+9|6544

cowami wrote:

Panikfrost wrote:

For me the worst feeling is when I'm playing bf2 or 2142 and I play in a server with some real idiots or people that are just stupid fuckheads and I want to punch them in the face so hard that I fall down with them but I cant because I know 70% of them live 400+ miles away.
That's one of your worst feelings ever?

Damn, you need to get out more.
lol I think your right
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

Being in Finland.
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6731|oregon
Having four fingers broken on one hand, and three on the other for one stupid weekend soccer tryout for the state team. (I'm good at goalie, but holy shit....midfield/attack FTW)
MrPredictable
+14|6696
Getting kicked in the balls, nothing even comes close to it. I slipped while walking on some beams( basically like walking on a horizontal ladder) and my legs went on either side of a beam, I couldn't walk for a day.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6415|NSW, Australia

usmarine2005 wrote:

Being in Finland.
and alabama
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Being in Finland.