Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
http://www.4vu.net/view/personal-f75b265c76.jpg   this is my problem,everything was ok and suddenly i got kicked,reconnect and again;/
morbesso666
+0|6763|Givataim, Israel

Czarosniq wrote:

http://www.4vu.net/view/personal-f75b265c76.jpg   this is my problem,everything was ok and suddenly i got kicked,reconnect and again;/
Yes I have this too...
I have a PB Updater but it still doesn't have it as it seems.
Got this message in the last two hours.
Please help us soon we wanna play though I'm sure everybody have this problem
thanks
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
bump Help,Hilfe,pomocy
Sinyukov
+4|6710
yeah I am getting the same thing
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6719|The Netherlands
Did a little googling for you there, here's a topic on the ea forums about it. Hope that helps.

http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.ph … 6bc9f3c650

Looks like you have to update it manually. Usually pb autoupdates but sometimes it wont. Good luck.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-16 17:12:45)

RONIN6969001
+0|6751|Duluth MN
there is curently a error in punkbuster   and all admins should ignore that warning along with #80032    for more info check punkbusters website
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6719|The Netherlands

RONIN6969001 wrote:

there is curently a error in punkbuster   and all admins should ignore that warning along with #80032    for more info check punkbusters website
Erm... his error is: No packet flow....
CombatRsq
+5|6726|California
I am getting the same thing.  I went to PB and updated with the lates changes and their support tool.  Still getting kicked all the time.
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland

CombatRsq wrote:

I am getting the same thing.  I went to PB and updated with the lates changes and their support tool.  Still getting kicked all the time.
Same here,didnt work
Tcx_1
+3|6740|Alberta, Canada
Got any new ideas?
This "No packet flow" error is getting quite annoying
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6723|New Hampshire
I'm not sure about this - have you always had this message or h ave you just started playing?  If you just started playing, you might have a problem with your router and the ports that PB uses might be blocked, in which case you would need to use port forwarding.  I'm pretty sure this isn't the problem, but it's the only thing I can think of...

I used to have this problem when I played America's Army, and using the PB Updater manually usually fixed it for me.  If that doesn't help, try contacting EA tech support or something - if there is one =/
Flyboy63
+8|6704|South Australia
same problem here. manual update didnt fix it.
IndianScout
+16|6675
sent a message to PB to try and get this resolved,  hopefully they get it fixed in a hurry
BudRell
+2|6837|Home
If someone STILL gets that 80032 error then change server then I suggest that THE SERVER ADMINS SHOULD DO SOME UPDATE.

This is the letter I got from Evenbalance at 7th this month :

Due to a glitch on our master servers, many players were getting kicked
this evening for violation #80032 in error. Admins should ignore these
violations. The problem has been corrected at the masters and PB servers
will stop kicking for these violations. We apologize for any
inconvenience.

Glenn
Research
Even Balance, Inc.
[email protected]

Last edited by BudRell (2006-01-17 00:28:36)

Tcx_1
+3|6740|Alberta, Canada

TehSeraphim wrote:

I'm not sure about this - have you always had this message or h ave you just started playing?  If you just started playing, you might have a problem with your router and the ports that PB uses might be blocked, in which case you would need to use port forwarding.  I'm pretty sure this isn't the problem, but it's the only thing I can think of...

I used to have this problem when I played America's Army, and using the PB Updater manually usually fixed it for me.  If that doesn't help, try contacting EA tech support or something - if there is one =/
It just occurred to me for the first time today.  I've been playing for a few months before.

Update:  I got into a server and was able to play for 30+ minutes without getting kicked for the first time tonight so I thought the problem was resolved, however the next server I joined I got kicked via PB for a "Prior kick/ban".  Now this server was one where I was kicked with the packet flow error earlier tonight.
Does this mean that I am now unable to play on this particular server?
CombatRsq
+5|6726|California
I think I cracked the code.  Put the PB setup download on your desktop.  Check your PB file in BF2 and remove the manual updates which will appear with a explorer icon.  Then run the PB set up file.  it worked for me.  Before I did this and ran PB setup, it showed PB not installed.  Now it shows the current version and I can play again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard