GATOR591957
+84|6597
I'm looking for the pro's here.  I'll start another thread for the Con's.  Thanks.....
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6746

zeidmaan wrote:

Inteligent....

Oh yeah...im d/lin it now!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno
Auto m16 and the maps.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6591|Gold coast, Aus.
Oh I Love The Fact That I Spent All Night Downloading It From A Shitty Source That Gave Me <5kb/s And Then Wake Up In The Morning Expecting It To Be Done And It Says "source File Can Not Be Saved"

>
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6248

gene_pool wrote:

Oh I Love The Fact That I Spent All Night Downloading It From A Shitty Source That Gave Me <5kb/s And Then Wake Up In The Morning Expecting It To Be Done And It Says "source File Can Not Be Saved"

>
Karma, enough said.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Playing the old school Desert Combat maps with the BF2 engine is a blast.  I haven't had this much fun playing a mod in a long time.  No UAV and no commander is a lot more fun.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
When you sneak into an ememy base, call for artillery, hear someone reply over ventrilo with "roger that, incoming" , watching about 20 howitzer rounds pulverize the enemy, followed closely by a scud missile, and knowing that you just ruined the other team's day.  Thats what i like
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6709|Comber, Northern Ireland
everything, especially CTF no lag now that i give my pc a once over
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6519|EUtopia | Austria
Capturing the littlebird at the Lost Village as an Iraqi: 2 supporters and 4 Anti Tanks can annoy the hell out of the Blackhawks
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6249
Just plain Lost Village in General
Tunacommy
+56|6590|Massachusetts, USA
less fags worrying about points.
no uav.
CAR15 / M16
c4 tossing again!!  hahaha.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

El Al with the A10 = great fun
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

The SCUD
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States

gene_pool wrote:

>
ouch
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6407|Brisbane, Australia
car 15.... its like sniper meets m16!!!!

love the speed boost in all the vehicls.. when driving them that is.....
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6489|Adelaide, South Australia

The_Killer wrote:

Auto m16
And the .50cal, its a freaking CANNON!
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6504|Valhalla
Only played it for a couple of hours and there was nobody any servers , But I do like the Full auto M16's and I cant wait to see what Puff The Magic Dragon can really do.

Last edited by loonitic (2007-04-11 06:17:17)

Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6491|Istanbul-Turkey
able to use gun while jumping
really funny to use hand-held aa.
perfect maps.

only bad thing is choppers are too powerless.
max
Vela Incident

Ottomania wrote:

able to use gun while jumping
really funny to use hand-held aa.
perfect maps.

only bad thing is choppers are too powerless.
1 shot kill against pretty much everything is not what I would call powerless
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6491|Istanbul-Turkey
I mean its easy to hit choppers.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Ottomania wrote:

I mean its easy to hit choppers.
It's easy to hit everything.

I shot an A10 with the Rocket launcher(Not aa one).
max
Vela Incident

I also love capture the flag. So much fun

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard