Mordine
+0|6709
I was just on "The Magic Server" as Commander at Oman and was kicked.  The funny thing is.....I don't know why.  I watched all of my art. and never saw a teamkill.  Now there was the fact that I went from a 30 ticket def. to 50 ahead.  Oh and I killed this raven____ something (not worth remembering) every time he was on my boat.  Well anyway I was doing pretty well in my opinion.  So why was I kicked.  Either somone else wanted commander or someone was sore at being beat is all I can come up with.  RRRREEAALLLYYYY agravating.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6729|Norway
Yeah - strange..

No warnings? no PB message or anything?

Did you log on again and ask anybody?

Funky!
Mordine
+0|6709
I tried to log back on but the message said I was banned.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6729|Norway
Hm... oh well - unless it was your favourite server maybe you should mosey on to another one (hopefully better laid out?)
Pizall
+0|6743|N.C.
It happens all the time you just were handing them there ass and one of them must have been the admin and the kicked you. 9 out of 10 times what happens to me. In my stats most of all of my kick bands have come from me kicking the shit out of the other team and it was their server and next thing you know you are gone. No warning of any kind of anything you were doing or not doing just kicked. Dude it happens to all of use take it with a grain of salt and keep handing them their ass.
Mordine
+0|6709
yeah, that was the plan.  I had recently found that one.  I should have known something was up, last night I was on there, as commander again, and was watching a group of 4 reds around one of mine off in a field in Karkand.  With superhuman skill this bullitz guy on my team kept moing the four down.  Even though the kept spawning within their group.  I arted them about 4 times before the 4 reds and about 3 blues were coming after me.  FF was off so the blues couldn't kill me, but they would give my position to the reds.  I won that one too.  But it seems they treat the server as their stat increase station.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6717
I try and stay away from clan servers for this reason. Most of the time the members of said clan dont like being handed their ass on their own turf, and arent above using their administrative powers to stop it from happening. Ive been kick/banned from plenty of clan servers just for helping my team win, and i've probably been disconnected in other more subtle manners from time to time. Even clans that are usually respectable can sometimes let their egos get the better of them.

Best thing you can do is play somewhere else.
Mordine
+0|6709
Oh, just wanted to vent.  Got my salt grains all lined up and ready to go.
Mordine
+0|6709
What really irritates me is that I spent the time tonight to get my vet Spec. Ops. and I finally got my AA ribbon.  I don't know if I get those points.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6750|In a van down by the river
It's in violation of EA's rules about server admining.  You can't kick because somebody hops in a vehicle and you can't kick because somebody has a higher score than you.
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6820|Uk
i got kicked for knifing the admin once so i joined back i said  wtf u do that for, he said he pays for the server and that he choses what goes on in his server, and me knifing isnt gunna happen... wanker
if you want a knife badge avoid the =]Gaf[= Server / dont do it while =]GAF[= Tobaccoman's there

Last edited by [R]age^B-HeKtiC^ (2006-01-15 06:35:14)

MartinPocrezze
+-3|6695
i got banned becose i didn t want to get out of tank on a IFC server and i was kickin IFC clan s ass so one IFC member is telling me bail out and i said look at your s server policiy "first come first served" then they ban me
and message was u were kicked becose of team kill and i had no teamkills
all i have to say is IFC clan bring it on i kicked your ass once and i can do it all the time IFC faggots

Last edited by MartinPocrezze (2006-01-15 06:39:39)

Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6704
yeap alot of fat nerds in this game i tell you kick ban for no reason.

i'd only kick or ban some one if they were acting like a retard wich is pretty much 99% of all bf2 players.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6756|England
(to the origional poster)
you wasnt artying uncappables was you? I know plenty of servers that have this rule.. I myself agree with this rule but they still should have warned you first. and kicked, not banned.
sith.law
+0|6720
got a kick vote against me cos i shot same guy 3 times as a sniper lol...i was defending flag idiot kept spawning on his squad leader. Some kids just cant cope with getting shot so they vote u out...sore losers!
mpec82
+-1|6737
Report Them To Bf2rankedservers.com
Adam5286
+0|6692|CapeCod, MA USA
yeah ive been kicked a couple times for doing really well,   i love it when im in first by 30+ points and the other team starts a kick vote, that happens a lot more, i take it as a compliment      because they never actually work   and i guess im doing my job if im frustrating the enemy   so if some one starts a kick vote for u  and your blowing away ur team mates and the enemy     just be happy some one took the time to nominate you!
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6757|In your head
Being banned or kicked from a server because you are whooping there ass should be an honor not somethign to worry about. That just my opinion.
SpecialOp21
+0|6722|USA
I had a clan noob kick me so he could play on the full server. The thing was he ignored all the guys that had 0 points and no squad, and instead kicked me while I was busy flying my heli and about to get a gold star with like 70-80 points. Clan servers attract morons that are given admin status. Sometimes you just have to go on an official server.
Adam5286
+0|6692|CapeCod, MA USA
Yeah its an honor but i like getting that shinny gold star haha  and then when everyone looks at the score they can  see my name on top      i guess it doesnt matter that much   but im a pretty competative guy,   well actually im rediculously competative      beruit is the worst    my night is ruined when i lose the table    but most the time im not tanked playen bf2s
Mordine
+0|6709
(to the origional poster)
you wasnt artying uncappables was you? I know plenty of servers that have this rule.. I myself agree with this rule but they still should have warned you first. and kicked, not banned.

(dont know how to tdo that so and so said thing)
I did art the capped base once.  But only in retaliation for getting it on the ship I was camping on twice.
CDC_Honest
+0|6692
i was on La Cantina and was playing with this team that was getting worked really hard. i then realized that we didnt have a commander.  after geting killed 11 times as soon as i spawned in. so i applied for commander the next game and our team was winning. the other team made it to the base i was hiding in and i sniped him with a single head shot and was kicked from the server. what a bunch of @#$!@#!$%!!!! they can pound a team but cant take a beating in return.
D1TAG
+0|6700
It appears taht if your doing something that a clan member doesn't like and your doing a damn good job at it they will punt/ban you for really no reason. I guess its the power of being a clan server admin.

I was once warned for doing something and when I asked what I did, got no response.Yes I was kicked 2 minutes later and didn't know why.
vegasbridget
+0|6697|Las Vegas, NV
I've had my share of kicks for teamkills, and if you play enough you're going to have your share of accidental TKs. But I agree with the other posters here--server admins too often unfairly kick/ban because you're beating them.

In both cases where I've been banned, I was playing as a spec ops, and spent most of my time attacking enemy UAV, satellite, and artillery positions. With the help of a good commander on your team to drop supplies (or an enemy commander that drops a crate nearby exploded trailers to repair them), you can really cripple the enemy. Completely blind and without artillery, the enemy commander is pretty much impotent.  If you're the type of commander that lies low in a back base and tries to control the battlefield and help your team, it can get dang frustrating. Anyway, I blew up their trailers and artillery one time too many for them and they simply got annoyed enough to give me the boot.

Actually I rarely see much activity worthy of a full ban--99.99% of the time it is abuse by the admin that results in a ban.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard