12lettername
+0|6692
I'm about to rank up, and it says my next rank will be "Master Gunnery Sergeant" instead of "Sergeant Major".   But i have all the requirements for Sergeant Major what gives?
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6802
Yeah, same here, I dont know what will happen but I'm sure you'll hit Sergeant Major, maybe its just a bug?
Ryan
+1,230|6859|Alberta, Canada

I dont know, but i wouldnt rank up, cuz the new patch give su new unlocks. please use the search next time.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6729|Wherever the F**k i feel like
same here its just a miss saying but you will get sgtmajor dont worry
SpecialOp21
+0|6722|USA

12lettername wrote:

I'm about to rank up, and it says my next rank will be "Master Gunnery Sergeant" instead of "Sergeant Major".   But i have all the requirements for Sergeant Major what gives?
It will never say Sgt. Major is the next rank. But when you do hit 50,000 points, you will still get it. It's the same way with 1st Sgt. vs. Master Sgt. C'mon, you should have noticed this .
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6802

SpecialOp21 wrote:

12lettername wrote:

It will never say Sgt. Major is the next rank. But when you do hit 50,000 points, you will still get it. It's the same way with 1st Sgt. vs. Master Sgt. C'mon, you should have noticed this .
Your right! Sorry, my brain is kinda slow today, just had a couple of exams at school and Im winding down. (which you should be able to see is just an excuse for me being crap )
12lettername
+0|6692
Ok, thanks.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6787|AUS, Canberra

ryan_14 wrote:

but i wouldnt rank up, cuz the new patch give su new unlocks. please use the search next time.
well thats the worst advice iv ever read.
you dont have to select your unlocks right away so why wouldnt  you want to rank up. and he didnt ask about unlocks so your whole search comment is pure dribble.

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2006-01-16 17:49:32)

Ryan
+1,230|6859|Alberta, Canada

well sorry mr. critical. the whole point of new ranks is getting new unlocks IMO.
Wildbill100372
+1|6701

ryan_14 wrote:

well sorry mr. critical. the whole point of new ranks is getting new unlocks IMO.
Probably, but there's also the commander aspect, too. Higher ranks get priority.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard