The 1 Night - DCon Domination in your Face'n TWL League

6v6 Tourney!

Who: You and your friends and/or teamates, or even someone you paid off the street.

What: A 6v6 Elimination Tourney playing DCon Domination Mode with a losers bracket as teams fall out. Expect at least 3 matches.

When: All matches will be held Sunday, April 22nd. Round 1 Starting at 8:30pm EST.

Where: Here on TeamWarfare.com, and on various servers near you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Format:

DCon Domination Mode. Each team will play 5 rounds per side. The first team to win 6 rounds wins the match.

You win by either taking the control point, or using the patent pending "Kill'em all and let God sort them out" strat.

*If a round ends in a tie because both teams camped it up so hardcore that girl scouts could whip their butts, the round is considered played and both teams lose the round for being complete cowards. yes, Im serious.

Match Tiebreaker Format:

In the event 2 teams are tied after 10 rounds, a "first to win 3" 5 round tiebreaker will be played. Home team will play the first 2 rounds as US, Visiting team will play the next 2 rounds as US. 5th round, if needed, side choice will go to the team that has the player with the most kills, not highest KDR, most kills. If top guy on each team is tied on kills, then goto second 2 with most kills to decide. Get your guys to the right side, both say LOR, hit it, this is procedure for all side switch scenarios... after 5 rounds match, after 2 rounds tie, after side choice if tie goes to 5th. I am confident you all have brains and can figure it out...i might be screwed thinking that, but I am hopeful.

Match Start and Play:

When LOR is called by both teams, the match begins. Once you go live, its live on all rounds for next 5 rounds regardless of what happens. Player drops, its still live. Player missed spawning in, its live and he has to wait until the next round.

Teams must call LOR for all side switch scenarios. See above ^^

A 5 minute break is allowed during side switch. After 5 mins, it goes live, regardless of whos back from the wee break, or if the toilet ate them, or whatever pizza dude is at the door, and unless Anna Nicholes estate manager is on the phone saying your the father, it goes live. *If you are the kids father, you are required to send each tourney player 1.2 million within 30 days - trust me, you can afford it

Rosters:

Minimum of 6 players, Maximum of 10 players.

No minimum to start the match, however, any late adds to your team once the match goes live, see Team Captains requirements.

Qualified Server:

Server must be running Latest version of DCon, PB, Recording, capable of holding 14 spots, and located in North America.

Qualified Players:

Must be listed on your tourney roster (located below), have BF2 with latest version of DCon, a valid guid listed in thier TWL player account (yes a REAL guid! no ebay guids or fakies), a pulse, and an intraweb connection is preferable. *players using 2 tin cans and some string to connect are ineligible to play this tourney - no exceptions unless you have paypal.

Players can only be on 1 tourney team and are not allowed to "helpout" another tourney team. Lets not be idiots here guys, you know what that means.

Team Captains:

Please, this is for fun. Dont sneak guys in, dont let your guys act like a jackass ingame, and if you dont want to get rulelawyered, dont sneak guys in or be a jackass.

Captains are responsible for everyone on their team. Sneak a guy in and other team says "hes not on roster" he has 10 seconds to leave the server, or you forfeit. Use your listed guys, its that simple. Its for fun, nothing is fun if a team with tons of talent makes 3 teams for this, and as the other teams lose they transfer the best guys to the team still in. thats chicken$h!t at its worst.

However, once the match starts, whoever is in the server right then is legal, on roster or not. *note on players joining mid-match - you let a non-roster player join, you lose, dont care if whole match and OT is played. Once match starts, anyone joining your team is your responsibility.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All rules are subject to admin interpretation based on the circumstances surrounding the issue. The spirit of the rules will be maintained as best we can. Show some common sense, there shouldnt be any unresolvable issue.... translation, I'm running this tourney, what I rule is what I rule and I'll maintain that precedence throughout the tourney. Rule lawyers are not welcome and if they are a captain, they can be removed from the team and/or the tourney as decided by the tourney officials....me!

http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/sh...hreadid=360724