AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446

kmt wrote:

It seems you are a very good player Tigershark but the C-shot buttsecks.. Could of made it more of your own movie Looked a lot like C-shot's..
I made it as a C-shot movie on purpose it ws my mention

Missionless: i have played with him in gathers and owned him some times so dont say anything u dont know anything about. And yea he has 4 fragmovie have u seen anything than nr 1 ?? I dont think so. e He has been cought with cheats once and if u look on the videos u  can see qute obvios that he tweaks.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2007-04-10 13:24:24)

Des.Kmal
+917|6661|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

AK101Tigersharkswe wrote:

No more shit talk des knal im not using any sort of shit that gives me an advantage.
not u nub.

i quoted the c-shot video tard

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6371|105 RVK

kmt wrote:

It seems you are a very good player Tigershark but the C-shot buttsecks.. Could of made it more of your own movie Looked a lot like C-shot's..

Missionless: i have played with him in gathers and owned him some times so dont say anything u dont know anything about. And yea he has 4 fragmovie have u seen anything than nr 1 ?? I dont think so. e He has been cought with cheats once and if u look on the videos u  can see qute obvios that he tweaks.
ohh noez, he wants his bullets to hit, HOW FUCKING BAD IS THAT!
not very bad tbh.
I watched vid 1 2 and 3 or 4.... none look suspicious.   
And wow u killed him before he killed you how many times?

Like I said, your jealous, First u say he tweaks, then you say he hacks, then you say he makes the hitboxes bigger and so on. Make up your mind.
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6281|israel

Missionless wrote:

kmt wrote:

not very bad tbh.

Like I said, your jealous, First u say he tweaks, then you say he hacks, then you say he makes the hitboxes bigger and so on. Make up your mind.
i think u attack our friend tiger... coz u jealous of him...
by the way u sound.. u r littel stupid noob... that want to look smart
stfu... and listen.... u might lern somthing
any way.. in my view.. min 3:38-3:39... very wierd
exept that kill... idont see aimbot... only tweaks like tiger said
AK101Tigersharkswe
+32|6446
Missioneless ill make some things clear for u. I did not do this movie so everybody think im amazing. None lock suspicous?

It doesnt seems like u know what tweaking is
"First u say he tweaks, then you say he hacks, then you say he makes the hitboxes bigger and so on."

All of that is one thingy - Confighacks. And no i havent sad that he uses configs but to 99% i can say he does. And by the way YES HE HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN COUGHT WITH CHEATING so what should i be jealous at?? His movie? Then i would have put much more work in the editing.

Last edited by AK101Tigersharkswe (2007-04-11 04:37:01)

Megalomaniac
+92|6371|105 RVK

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

Missionless wrote:

not very bad tbh.

stop raping your dot key.
and wow u have a eFriend that your protecting, gd 4 u.
its just funny how much u guys accuse C-Sh0t of when his vids show nothing.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6356|Netherlands
Yep he is...
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6664|Gold coast, Aus.
by the way u sound.. u r littel stupid noob...
wow..... irony...just raped...my face off...
Megalomaniac
+92|6371|105 RVK

SamFisher199 wrote:

Yep he is...
all u say in-game is ''go fuck your mom from iceland'' and cry about every possible thing there is to cry about.

And pls before you reply, get some skills with a gun cause u just suck with everything except a jet.

ontopic; I for one haven't  watched your vid yet.
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6281|israel

gene_pool wrote:

what? i didnt understand....

and abute the tiger movie, i dont think he have less skill then c-shot, c-shot made his movie after a big hipe..  prduction was big,  the editing was pro.
tiger made his movie im sure by hiself, and its almost just as good

Last edited by N1nj4.$haoRaa (2007-04-11 09:41:00)

JAyThaRevo
+31|6330|Austria
LOL
thats just stupid why does everyone love C-Sh0t? I mean he got cought cheating HAHA
and he config hacks and still everybody says he is a Pro

to much for me lol
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6281|israel

JAyThaRevo wrote:

LOL
thats just stupid why does everyone love C-Sh0t? I mean he got cought cheating HAHA

to much for me lol
the c-shot movie is clean of cheating, and present high level of inf skillz;
tweaking or not, u can see clearly he know that his doing, if ull notise.. he's not just aim perfect... he think fast. doing smoth movments,
perfect... even whit tweaks
(all that i said, exept 3:38 i want to belive its luck)
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6356|Netherlands

Missionless wrote:

SamFisher199 wrote:

Yep he is...
all u say in-game is ''go fuck your mom from iceland'' and cry about every possible thing there is to cry about.

And pls before you reply, get some skills with a gun cause u just suck with everything except a jet.

ontopic; I for one haven't  watched your vid yet.
Ur funny, all u can say is that im a Dutch F*g, and yes i know i suck on infantry, so what, i dont care

Last edited by SamFisher199 (2007-04-11 10:05:55)

Megalomaniac
+92|6371|105 RVK

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

JAyThaRevo wrote:

LOL

to much for me lol
the c-shot movie is clean of cheating, and present high level of inf skillz;
tweaking or not, u can see clearly he know that his doing, if ull notise.. he's not just aim perfect... he think fast. doing smoth movments,
perfect... even whit tweaks
(all that i said, exept 3:38 i want to belive its luck)
well gimme the link to his PB ban and ill shut about about u guys being jealous.
penguin.killer
+75|6523
kulig
Simon
basically
+838|6701|UK
Ninja shut the fuck up, and tiger nice movie mate You still gunning in the chopper?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6664|Gold coast, Aus.

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

what? i didnt understand....

and abute the tiger movie, i dont think he have less skill then c-shot, c-shot made his movie after a big hipe..  prduction was big,  the editing was pro.
tiger made his movie im sure by hiself, and its almost just as good
Please, take time to write, look at what you're writing. Delete and re-write mistakes. I know I'm not perfect the first time either, but i go back and delete stuff i accidentally typo. Even writing this message I have had to go through and delete+re-write some of it.

Seriously.....
Shiffdaddy
+73|6377

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

u might lern something?  Is that a joke, your talking about somebody being dumb and spell learn, lern.
umm wow! 

And your movie is very impressive.

Last edited by Shiffdaddy (2007-04-11 20:07:28)

RiceKrispie
+27|6431|Ottawa, ON
Greetings,

I was reading this thread, but unfortunately the level of stupidity contained within has risen to a point where most of the more recent posts seem to be formed of nothing but combinations of randomly selected letters that only slightly resemble the English language. So, on a parting note:

- Good movie, you shouldn't have used the same music as C-sh0t's whether you were trying to copying his style of video or not.
- Your hit reg is very good. I don't doubt that you're good at the game, but I'd imagine with hit reg like that I could play this game in my sleep.

Last edited by RiceKrispie (2007-04-11 23:12:56)

BORNKILLERS
+7|6701|uk
Very nice video tiger , was fun listening to you while recording that one gather.
<3 [WT]
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6538|Sydney, Australia

RiceKrispie wrote:

- Your hit reg is very good. I don't doubt that you're good at the game, but I'd imagine with hit reg like that I could play this game in my sleep.
Yeah after watching the video I tried to see if I could get headshots spraying the AK-101, and I spent a whole clip on a stationary target nearly at point blank because of poor hitreg.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard