seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6593|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

ghostgr wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

Rainbow six sucked and so did the rest of the games on your list. But that is just my opinion.
try IL2, you wont be dissapointed. there are no crash bugs, no bullshit. all you need to do is learn the planes and completly kick ass. they have some cool stuff like the Yak-9K and its 45mm cannon, heavy recoil but is real cool to use. it's a fun game.
Sorry guys but it seems that everygame from ubisoft/tomclancy that i buy sucks and yes everyone is like "OMG THIS GAME IS KICK AZZ!!!!!!!" So no thanks dudes just wanted to say what i think.
Except this game is from a russian developer called Maddox, him and his company developed the game from scratch, all ubi soft did was add their name to it, help sell it in the US and help make it playable online, thats it. they don't do any patches or nothing, unless its for the ubi.com client.

wensleydale8 wrote:

i play this game and have done for a while its always entertaining to fly a plane with a chunk missing from its wing

could you also point me in the right direction for the correct patch i got the game when i didnt know what a patch was only 10 so wasnt an online gamer.
www.il2sturmovik.com
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6670
An outstanding series of games.  Very realistic.  I own the other ones, I will be picking this one up!
oChaos.Haze
+90|6436

ghostgr wrote:

Well everygame that i bought from ubisoft and/or tomclancy sucked all the way from there first games on up.
Is that a joke?  The first Ghost Recon was and still is IMO, the greatest pure FPS I have ever played, as long as it wasn't hacked up.  Shit 6 years later and there's still 500 guys online playing it now, I just checked.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard