I{endo
+20|6427|berlin
I'm just wondering... I noticed different kd ratios <for vehicles> on other stat-sites. Bf2s apparently adds the roadkills, and then divides. BFHQ does not. No big deal, but what's the deal?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

Bf2s apparently adds the roadkills, and then divides. BFHQ does not. No big deal, but what's the deal?
You answered yourself.  The deal is, that is the way Jeff (Chuy) decided to make it.
I{endo
+20|6427|berlin

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Bf2s apparently adds the roadkills, and then divides. BFHQ does not. No big deal, but what's the deal?
You answered yourself.  The deal is, that is the way Jeff (Chuy) decided to make it.
Fine. In our favor. But still, isn't a road-kill already calculated as <kill> by BFHQ?
I{endo
+20|6427|berlin
Anybody?

You do get my point, don't ya? If not, just be ready putting some batteries into your calculatorz.
Since this website is called Battlefield2 STATISTICS: calculating- factors should be of some interest i spose.

Besides 8-page-threads about, well... about, about oaks and leaves...............ahh, forget it.

Anybody in charge?
Jet Blast
Banned
+15|6244

I{endo wrote:

Anybody in charge?
anarchy rules the forums my friend.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

The only thing that isn't accurately calculated here on bf2s is vehicle ratios.  They seem to be higher than they should be for whatever reason.
I{endo
+20|6427|berlin

killer21 wrote:

...They seem to be higher than they should be for whatever reason.
Yeah. But if I tell you straight WHY some people gonna flame me and give me stupid little names like <professor, einstein, etc.> .... so I wanna be smart enuff to leave the conclusion to those in charge and just give a hint. In case they care.

Pls. fix b4closure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard